+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 366 FirstFirst ... 12 37 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 87 112 137 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 7307

Thread: Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

You might very well think that ; I couldn't possibly comment
    Avernite: Avernite is a very mean person because he always comes up with great ideas . I can't give away the ending but I promise to make it as unexpected and fun as possible ! XD

English Patriot: Haha , wouldn't it be though ? at the End of Time ; the Final Battle .

Judas Maccabeus: yes , east and west will collide in this !
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    The New Short AAR about Seduction , Manipulation , Intrigue , Mystery , and Revolution .
    -~= =~-
    T I M E L I N E S : What if Spain Failed to Control the World?
    Seventeen AARLand Choice Awards: Favourite Overall New WritAAR Q1 2007.
    Favourite Overall EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008
    Favourite Narrative EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008

Three Times WritAAR of the Week: 4 March 2007 13 May 2007 & 28 March 2008;
    Twice AAR Showcase: 9 Dec 2007, 14 Jun 2009; Twice Best Character Writer: 9 Dec 2007, 13 Sep 2008

Editor in Chief of The AARlander

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by canonized
    Avernite: Avernite is a very mean person because he always comes up with great ideas . I can't give away the ending but I promise to make it as unexpected and fun as possible ! XD
    The more I post, the more surprising the ending will be, since more endings are already predicted.

You should thank me

edit: also, sigged
    ICQ #331727773
    canonized on 11/08/2007

Overall Best WW player is Avernite with 7 wins overall (Dec 2006-sometime 2007)

jonti-h:No-one's perfect
    General Jac: Except Avernite , that's why I kill him every game

Jopi: I'll vote Avernite. He's a hard player to read, and therefore always dangerous.
    Avernite: Avernite is a very mean person because he always comes up with great ideas

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Avernite
    The more I post, the more surprising the ending will be, since more endings are already predicted.

You should thank me

edit: also, sigged
    Haha ! I'm quite honoured !
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    The New Short AAR about Seduction , Manipulation , Intrigue , Mystery , and Revolution .
    -~= =~-
    Favourite Overall EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008
    Favourite Narrative EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008

Twice AAR Showcase: 9 Dec 2007, 14 Jun 2009; Twice Best Character Writer: 9 Dec 2007, 13 Sep 2008

Europa Universalis 3Victoria 2500k club

Shuttling back and forth between work and that someone special...
    A key? Wait...<ponders>...THE KEY ??!!...one of the keys??!!

Hmmm....hope it gets into the wrong, I mean right, hands...

Enjoying the second-season-free-fall immensely!
    TheExecuter
    The Last Mission A Love Story

There is no way to peace along the way of safety. For peace must be dared, it is itself the great venture and can never be safe. Peace is the opposite of security. To demand guarantees is to want to protect oneself. Peace means giving oneself completely to God's commandment, wanting no security, but in faith and obedience laying the destiny of the nations in the hand of almighty God, not trying to direct it for selfish purposes. Battles are won, not with weapons, but with God. They are won when the way leads to the cross.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Maccabeus
    Well, well, well. Looks like we're in for one of the major moments of history soon. We've already had a clash of empires with the Spanish and the Ming, and now the Russians are going to get in on the act as well...
    Naturally I hope you invade in winter, overstretch your supply lines, and utterly underestimate your enemy.

Cossacks in Madrid; I'd like that.
    The Russia Megacampaign - See my other work at my Inkwell

A YeAAR's Education - Rurikovich in Crusader Kings 1066-1393

From Rus to Russia - Kiev in EU3 1393-1836 - Get the Loading Screen Pack - Weekly Showcased AAR, 6/6/09 and 7/7/10 - WritAAr of the Week, 27/7/10 - Ambitions are denied and tasks appointed - Check out the first installment of the Medieval Atlas!

Duke of Bonbon, and also Chevalier Grand Croix of the Ordre Militaire du Saint Christophe.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor The GloryEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Hmmm...I like this. Take down Russia before the really become Russia. Does that mean Novgorod will become season 2's Ming?

Looking forward to seeing what happens if and when that key is matched up with it's twin in Novgorod. Yet another interesting set of events.
    Northumberland Lives - new AAR for EUIV

And check out the Guess the Author thread - back and active!

The fAARq & Forum Rules
    Find all my AARs listed in The Ink Well

Visit my blog at Hear the Hurd

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Don't forget to launch a winter offensive near Moscow and get pushed back by numbers of Cavalry that you can only dream of!

TheExecuter: I'm very glad you're enjoying it ! Next update will be in the coming days ! For today , working on the interview .

RGB: Boo , at least i'm glad to see you're still around ! How have you been you silly goose !

coz1: Yes , that's the plan ! however , due to the winters ; the harsh terrain ; and the massive manpower of the enemy it's going to be difficult . The Ming of Europe is a good way of looking at it though with the Ming I was a bit more prepared . More on that in the coming update .

ColossusCrusher: Haha ; you all think I must be crazy !
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

ColossusCrusher: Haha ; you all think I must be crazy !
    Who wouldn't? No sane mind could weave all the plots you weave together
    ICQ #331727773
    canonized on 11/08/2007

Overall Best WW player is Avernite with 7 wins overall (Dec 2006-sometime 2007)

jonti-h:No-one's perfect
    General Jac: Except Avernite , that's why I kill him every game

Jopi: I'll vote Avernite. He's a hard player to read, and therefore always dangerous.
    Avernite: Avernite is a very mean person because he always comes up with great ideas

Avernite's correct.
    Next thing we know you'll be creating ghost regiments to make the army look bigger...or getting a huge army OMFGPWND after sending them too far into Russia, or...

Avernite: Thank you , sir XD

ColossusCrusher: I have no 'particular' tricks up my sleeve for the Russians ; it's going to take a lot longer than the Ming did that's for sure . And not just because they're huge or anything like that . Lots of things will be happening at the same time .
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

But it's gotta stay historical at a Grofaz level...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

Russia sounds big, still shouldn't be a problem though. Eagerly awaits huge and bloody battles

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindVictoria: Revolutions

Once again back up to date, and loving the way Part The Second has begun.
    Keep up the good work )

ColossusCrusher: Grofaz , haha ; well luckily we're only sending a colonel to the front since we have engagements elsewhere in the world . Unfortunately no 'greatest general' for now . We'll see how Santiago does though .

LeonTrotsky: Yes , Russia is actually quite large indeed . Massive manpower pool as well . Luckily for me they aren't too friendly with the Lithuanians . It's a pity though that they haven't fought them . They've been content with gobbling up scandinavia and what not .

Incognitia: Glad to have you back ! Always excellent to see readers catch up !! Glad you're enjoying it !

I'll be working on an update tonight !
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia
    EU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries

I'll be working on an update tonight !
    Can't wait! Crush the Russians! Bring down the Orthodox church!
    Faith in Humanity Meter - ||||||||||
    The Ink Well

Your Friendly Dictator Grubnessul's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Banished to the 8th circle of Hell after mentioning rule 34 to Canonized
    Quote Originally Posted by English Patriot
    Can't wait! Crush the Russians! Bring down the Orthodox church!
    Last time the Spanish helped setting up the Russian Orthodox church.
    "History is form of cybersex!"
    EvilSanta
    "Please, call me Grubby"
    - General Schenkhuizen, Timeslines: What if Spain failed to control the world?
    There might be Vikings out there! Or: How I accidentally traded my wife for a halibut (pining for the Fjords since I lost my USB and the save game)

Patriotism leads to nationalism, nationalism leads to racism, racism leads to suffering...

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia
    EU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubnessul
    Last time the Spanish helped setting up the Russian Orthodox church.
    I didn't approve
    Faith in Humanity Meter - ||||||||||
    The Ink Well

English Patriot: Yep , getting to work on it now XD

Grubnessul: Why yes , we did help set up the Russian Patriarchate .

English Patriot: I'm generally more forgiving of the Eastern Orthodox considering we're sooooo close to reunification . Especially since they have valid sacraments , priesthood , apostolic succession etc ; they're basically almost there . And I LOVE the Eastern Rite customs ; they will be a great restoration for the Church as a whole .
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

Alright , time for a status report . Some good news and some bad news .

Good news is , coz's interview went well and it's going to go up when the AARlander is up .

Bad news is that the AARlander is a bit behind this month ; hope you all go out and support it when you can !

The good news is that I still plan on doing two updates this week !

The bad news is that they'll probably be out near the end of the week ; lots of stuff still going on here and my desktop won't be arriving until monday .

The good news is that these delays are not going to be permanent because after I finish some of these scheduling , books , etc everything will settle down for the next month and a half .

The bad news is that I also threw my back out this week and trying to survive on Vicodin is hilarity at its best and stabbing unrelenting nerve pain at its worst .

Alright , though you all should know the plan for this week . Have a good one !
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 366 FirstFirst ... 12 37 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 87 112 137 162 ... LastLast