• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
coz1: I'm very happy to hear that you're enjoying the showcase !! More to come !

ColossusCrusher: Guy Fawkes masks are pretty cool XD .

Avernite: Sissies ? Maybe we should call them the Catholic Intelligence Agency instead .

Great job English, Guy Fawkes the patriot makes for a good contrast, though his love for Spain seems right on. These bonuses are lots of fun.

JimboIX said:
Great job English, Guy Fawkes the patriot makes for a good contrast, though his love for Spain seems right on. These bonuses are lots of fun.

Indeed ! He even signed his name as Guido (spanish version of guy) if I recall correctly . I'm so happy for all the interactivity we've got going on ! I estimate at least 2 more contributions before the end of the week but I encourage anyone out there if you've got anything you'd like to showcase that you should message me asap ! Anything and everything from more narrative or historical documents to images , movies , battles etc !

canonized said:
ladybug: Hooray for catching up again ! Glad to see you back as well and good grief you read like a demon ! Talk about fast . As for pdf , i know nothing about how to make those . Llywelyn told me he would look into it for me but he's dropped off the face of the earth . Thanks again for your patronage !
Yep when I actually get around to reading something I devour it in next to no time the problem is actually bothering to start reading :rolleyes: .

As for making the file a PDF I have this program on my laptop that can convert files into PDF. I would tell you what it was and how to get it but it was installed by someone else in my class at college so he could create a PDF manual for the program he made in class.

If you can send it as a file type that can be opened by Word 2003 or some free program that I can download with a link to it.

However this is only half of getting a PDF up for download you will have to find a place to host it but I don’t know of any.

ladybug said:
Yep when I actually get around to reading something I devour it in next to no time the problem is actually bothering to start reading :rolleyes: .

As for making the file a PDF I have this program on my laptop that can convert files into PDF. I would tell you what it was and how to get it but it was installed by someone else in my class at college so he could create a PDF manual for the program he made in class.

If you can send it as a file type that can be opened by Word 2003 or some free program that I can download with a link to it.

However this is only half of getting a PDF up for download you will have to find a place to host it but I don’t know of any.

That sounds interesting ! I'll talk to you more about it on MSN !

Just a quick thanks to everyone that commented on my piece, it was a real pleasure to write something different and for a AAR as distinguished as Timelines, so thanks very much!

English Patriot said:
Just a quick thanks to everyone that commented on my piece, it was a real pleasure to write something different and for a AAR as distinguished as Timelines, so thanks very much!

Indeed a nice piece of work. It convinced me to finally start reading the Woodhouse stuff... :mad: ;)

Congrats on the end of the first season of Timelines. While I'm nowhere near up to date on your story, it is quite an achievement to have such a big story and following, and keeping pace and quality high. Great work!

Nice to see the "guest" bonus works. Great to see that everyone is getting involved into this epic of yours.

In short: keep up the good work! Good luck with season 2!

English Patriot: Thanks for being on the programme it was an honour !

Murmurandus: Oh yes ! Good idea I would recommend it!

TeeWee thank you very much for your kind encouragement ! Looking forward for when you catch up !

greco_lg.jpg

Happy Feast of the Assumption , Everyone !​

Two or three more bonuses left in store this week . I was hoping for four more but I haven't heard from some authors ! If anyone else would like to contribute before Season II starts please contact me asap !! Good job on all the authors participating so far , It's been an honour !

Is there even a game behind this, or is it just a super-story?

There is a game behind it, more or less...There were some references early in the story; church attendancy duty, the changing of govermentstyle from the top of my head (do I get a cookie for remembering that? :D) but now the game seems mostly gone.

ColossusCrusher: Yep , don't forget I even released my Game notes in one of the bonuses . Technically there are several games that have affected the story . Some elements of an old EU2 game and of course Vicky and HOI2 and CK when they come up in later installments .

Grubnessul: Yes ! That's right ! most of the actual gameplay took a backseat because from around the 1550s after the anti-Spain alliance I had an era of peace picking off Ming's CoTs etc .

Lotus-6: Week's almost done so Season II is coming !

LeonTrotsky: Welcome back to being caught up ! Glad you enjoyed it ^^ . And yes , the bonus writers have been great ! If anyone else would like to submit a bonus I'm thirsting for some more so come on forward !

So no cookie :(, well looking forward to season 2

Grubnessul said:
So no cookie :(, well looking forward to season 2

Yeah, I liked Grubby the Dutch general ;)

Grubnessul: XD sorry , - hands Grubster a cookie - , how's that ? ^^

Avernite: Haha , a little patriotic brotherhood there ? Not many people are Grubby's fans though I'm glad you and Grubnessul have a soft spot for our Dutch General !

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE !

When I first won the WritAAR of the Week AwAARd , I told you all that I was planning on transferring to the Franciscan University of Steubenville in Ohio and today I just received word that I was ACCEPTED as a transfer student !! Cause for much celebration !! To commemorate this wonderful good news , I will be releasing some bonuses of my own tonight for this week's showcase !

If you'd like to participate , there's still 3 days left to the showcase before we start Season II so please feel free to send me a message !