• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
RGB: Good grief , you just had to pick a *really* repugnant reference ! XD Don't know how I should feel about it !

Murmurandus: 10 bucks if you find out what K-style is =P

Grubnessul: Booo , come on back and tell me what you think !

canonized said:
Murmurandus: 10 bucks if you find out what K-style is =P

Combat technique from Gunz - the Duel... My account number is... :p

Murmurandus said:
Combat technique from Gunz - the Duel... My account number is... :p

Boo ! That was too easy ! XD

Murmurandus said:
Google is your friend, young padawan... :p

You know , I've been thinking about making a compilation of all the references in the story but it's seriously gotten so long now that I can't imagine ever doing it quickly and not missing any haha .

canonized said:
You know , I've been thinking about making a compilation of all the references in the story but it's seriously gotten so long now that I can't imagine ever doing it quickly and not missing any haha .

References are only cool when you recognize them IMHO...

As for the K-Style haven't heard of it before and I wanted to make a silly comment... ;)

Murmurandus said:
References are only cool when you recognize them IMHO...

As for the K-Style haven't heard of it before and I wanted to make a silly comment... ;)

It's true ! That's why I put so many different kinds of reference so that *something* hits for most people XD .

Happy 4th of July ! Get those BBQs on and raise your heads to the fireworks !
starspangledmario_1151994008.gif

I still get teary eyed whenever they play old patriotic songs to fireworks - sniffle - . Anyway time for a status report:

Today I'm going to go out for dinner with family/friends then watch the Fireworks then Transformers (I hope I have enough time for that !) Working on an update for tomorrow so expect to see a new chapter then !

Don't forget to keep Timelines in mind when you vote for Favourite EU3 and Favourite EU3 Narrative in the AARLand Choice Awards !

Time for a Bonus ! Well sort of ! The Bonus won't come now , it'll come in a few days but the bonus will involve YOU the readers . You will get to pick the next portrait our friend Thistle will make for the AAR ! He's the artist who did the Portrait of Antonio and he's a manga artist with his own troupe and everything (AND he's taking commissions) ! I'm very glad to have him as a friend and now You , the readers get to decide what he creates for us next !

He specializes in male characters so I will list the possible male portraits he could do . I will also note if we already have a picture or portrait of that character . Also , he said he can do up to 2 in one action scene . So not only do you get to pick one or two characters that you'd like to see rendered but you can also choose a particular scene or pose if you want to ! (it's optional ) Special thanks to thrashing mad for inspiring the voting thing XD

Now for the current list of major male characters in this particular time period of our story:

Antonio (done)
Jakob
Sweet (photo)
Cardinal DeWitt (thumbnail portrait)
Lexington White
Grubby
Zio (portrait)
Raypard Le Cheik
Alvaro de Guzman
Agent de Guzman
Father Julio
Metropolitan Andronikos
Renault de Fronsac
Sio-Pan
Mori Ranmaru
Master Ming
Matsujun
Akanishi-san
Amin

Current major male characters in the Present timeframe:
Tom
Rodrigo (photo)
Carlos
Captain DeWitt
Duke Jimenes
Father Xavier
Hayato

I think that should be everyone . If I missed someone go ahead and point it out XD (I'm tired !) So please vote as to who you'd like to see either in a single portrait or with one other person from the list ! Please post your vote here or in PM ! After a little while I'll tell Thistle on what we've decided and he'll make the portrait ! Please help make this activity a fun one !

I vote for Metropolitan Andronikos

anonymous4401 said:
I vote for Metropolitan Andronikos

Not a bad choice ! Eastern vestments are very well done !

Before I cast my vote, lemme say it's good to be back. Sorry I haven't been around, but I've been rather sick ( mentally and physically ) on top of a rather hectic schedule. As the wonderful Dragoons of Auir once said.. "I have returned!"

I vote for a 2 man picture involving one of the battles between Zio and the Cardinal, or a picture of Jakob and Antonio during that scene where they spoke through a door, much like a confessional.

I'm all caught up, and as usual, great updates. Keep it up. ( Sounding reduntant yet? )

Cheers.

General Grubby ofcourse! :D

Panzerkardinal: Glad to hear that you're back !! I was beginning to wonder where you were ! I hope you're all better now though =( sounds like you had a rough spot =( . Thanks for your encouragement and your votes ; some of the best ideas so far !

Grubnessul: I should have known XD . That's not a bad idea either ! Thanks for voting !

Sebastian. Antonio. Academy.

Nobody else is going to vote for Metropolitan Andronikos are they? ;_;

RGB: ... I should have known . I actually didn't want to include Sebastian in the voting quite yet because .. well there's a secret about his appearance that I want to keep quiet for a while .

anonymous4401: XD I'm sorry ! Well i'll end voting by next week I think so you still have time to campaign XD

I've just started reading this one, because of all the magnificent word of mouth about this AAR. I've only read a little at the start, but I can already tell this is a great story, and I'm very intrigued by the setup. Now keep up the good work and don't ever let me catch up! :D

I have no clue who to vote for, but as long as there is sex and violence in it I'm fine...

The Yogi: Thanks for coming by ! Always great to have a new reader ! Hopefully you will be able to catch up though XD . Feel free to let us know what you think as you move along through the chapters ! It's a pretty long work so I always invite readers to comment on what you've read without the need to have caught up first ! It's always great to hear about past chapters !

Murmurandus: :eek: ! I'm appalled ! Especially considering I only listed guy characters .. - slaps Murmy and RGB - You guys are so bad . - shakes his head in disappointment -