• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
rcduggan: Silly man ! But yes , the Palantir is exactly what I decided the Timepiece without its box should look like !

Morpheus506: Finally nice to see you post ! XD You and your lurkingness ! Glad to have you on board as always , Mr. Morphy !

Karasuman: it's getting close to Christmas in the story , I have something special planned for His Eminence !

ColossusCrusher: As you can see it's part of the decor here on Timelines taking some of the geekiest things I enjoy (although I actually don't play MTG) and adopting it as part of the story . As you may already know from the story I enjoy WC3 very much and I wanted to tie it into the story through the Second Impact commemoration ! Of course , you're supposed to pretend that's *not* an orc and that it's somewhere in Europe and not in Azeroth XD ! :rofl:

Next thing we know a Zealot is going to be punching through a Hydralisk...

ColossusCrusher said:
Next thing we know a Zealot is going to be punching through a Hydralisk...

ROFL ! That'll probably more likely happen at the Collage of CAARdinals arc i'm doing ! XD

it looks like a palintir...

And there's my something new for the day. Wiki has a category for all articles about fictional balls. Who knew?

Maybe after canon wraps up this baby, we can even add the Timepiece to the list!
j.

Llywelyn said:
And there's my something new for the day. Wiki has a category for all articles about fictional balls. Who knew?

Maybe after canon wraps up this baby, we can even add the Timepiece to the list!
j.

ROFL , I wish . Though i'm sure WETA would have something to say if i posted the picture up there XD Speaking of WETA , did you know that they were thinking of doing a Live Action Evangelion one time ? How interesting !

Panzerkardinal said:
Live action Eva? That WOULD be interesting.

Too bad it's on ice . Did you know though that the director of Eva is coming out with 4 movies RETELLING the entire story ? He says it'll be a completely new retelling i'm so excited . Coming out next year along with SC2 ! lots of things to look forward to and lots of fodder for the imagination for this AAR !

so can we have an update soon? its been too looooooooooooong

rcduggan said:
so can we have an update soon? its been too looooooooooooong

Working on it boss XD

Wow.

Best 32 pages I've read in years. I think I know now where all that praise being heaped upon you is coming from. That, and being a Catholic allows me to appreciate the theological parts of the AAR that much more.

Now, to settle in and wait for some more DeWitt, the best Cardinal ever (taking that spot from Richelieu, of course)! :cool:

Judas Maccabeus said:
Wow.

Best 32 pages I've read in years. I think I know now where all that praise being heaped upon you is coming from. That, and being a Catholic allows me to appreciate the theological parts of the AAR that much more.

Now, to settle in and wait for some more DeWitt, the best Cardinal ever (taking that spot from Richelieu, of course)! :cool:

Welcome on board J.M. ! I'm very glad you've enjoyed it I'm very flattered ! Glad you were able to finish it too , more people have been doing it recently and I'm very happy for that ! As for the Cardinal , yes we'll be seeing more of him while he's officially 'lost' on paper he's definitely not in the narrative or in our hearts ! har har XD .

Congrats on all your awards my friend. The "Warlord" hall of fame will be updated accordingly. Hmmm....you might need a bigger mantle. ;)

HOORAY ! ACA RESULTS ARE IN AND WE'VE WON STUFF !

TIME TO CELEBRATE !

celebrations.jpg

That's right folks , thanks to YOUR votes we've won in THREE categores of the AARland Choice Awards 2007 Q1 : Favourite EU3 AAR Overall ; Favourite Narrative EU3 AAR ; and Favourite New Writer Overall !

Not only did we win in these categories but we won them by HUGE margins ! I'm actually quite surprised especially since it's the first time we've done it !

I'd like to thank everyone for their contributions ! You can read my full speech of thank yous here including all the nods and what not ! Especially to grayghost and Panzerkardinal this award is in your guys' honour !

But of course it's not over ! In one month from now voting starts again for the next quarter so keep that in mind ! I will do my best on my end to try and give you guys as much good updates as possible and I hope to garner just as many votes next quarter if not more ! But that's still a month away so no need to worry about voting yet just keep it in mind that i'll be knocking on doors again asking for votes in a month ! XD Once again thank you , another update is coming tomorrow so be prepared ! And now to end on a comical note:

TIMELINES THIRSTS FOR THE STRENGTH OF ITS READERS

siegtimelines.png

Poor Eu3. This is gonna be just like Phargle over at CK where no one else ever wins the comedy (er, in this case, narrative) award. Ever. Until you stop. Which you shouldn't do. :D

Congrats, ya big lug,
j.

Grayghost: mantles ? Mmnnnn magma .. And congrats to you as well ole buddy ole pal !

Llywelyn: Let's make it happen ! And thanks !

Thirsts for the strength of its readers ?!

Vampiric bastich !! My orgone is mine ! MINE !!

*Rummages around for his blood rifle...*

Congratulations on the AARwards bud. And nice job on the champaigne glasses pic. ^_^

Now, all we need is a fat happy bishop with a ' holy water sprinkler ' in one hand, and a huge loaf of rye bread mostly made up of a certain special mold...

<grins evilly>

Turin the Mad said:
Vampiric bastich !! My orgone is mine ! MINE !!

*Rummages around for his blood rifle...*

Congratulations on the AARwards bud. And nice job on the champaigne glasses pic. ^_^

Now, all we need is a fat happy bishop with a ' holy water sprinkler ' in one hand, and a huge loaf of rye bread mostly made up of a certain special mold...

<grins evilly>

thanks XD and the champaigne glasses are just from the internet ROFL . I was hoping someone might have pointed out Gihren Zabi on the bottom there though but oh well XD - sprinkles some holy water -

congrAARtulAARtions on your AARwAARd.... cAARnonized...... there, I've crAARmmed in AARs mAARny AARs as possAARble... :rofl: :rofl:

it's BAARely legible! :eek: :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT: I mean my post, NOT your aar

Congrats, you deserved it!