• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, it would give a good indication that we shouldn't long for shower scenes too much, if this is meant to mirror 300 in any way :p

Well, it would give a good indication that we shouldn't long for shower scenes too much, if this is meant to mirror 300 in any way :p

You don't need showers when you can bathe in PERSIAN BLOOD!

Happy Easter !

Update is in the works :D I hope to get it out by this weekend , though , since lots of papers are due XD

Happy Easter !

Update is in the works :D I hope to get it out by this weekend , though , since lots of papers are due XD

So how are the papers going? :)

So how are the papers going? :)

They're going alright . Once I get done with this week I'll have a buttload more time and especially over the summer :D

I thought you said you'd have a bunch of papers to do over the summer. That's why I was confused :p

o_O I did ? Well even if I did , it's this Spring that I have to finish all my papers .

It's a pity I couldn't use Timelines as my thesis (or a condensed , edited version of it) since I'm not a writing major .

It's a pity I couldn't use Timelines as my thesis (or a condensed , edited version of it) since I'm not a writing major .

Now that really would be something, wouldn't it? :)

Update more, or I'll have to be digging Timelines from page two more often, and I don't want to :(

If you hadn't been "social" all the time, you would've finished all those papers a long time ago...

Update more, or I'll have to be digging Timelines from page two more often, and I don't want to :(

If you hadn't been "social" all the time, you would've finished all those papers a long time ago...

True that. And you could be on msn more :p

Now that really would be something, wouldn't it? :)

indeed :D although I do enjoy my Dante thesis currently

i know =( . Don't worry , the summer renaissance is nearly upon us and we'll be updating more often again :D

True that. And you could be on msn more :p

I know i've been lax in that too XD Sorry

Let he who does timely updates cast the first stone...

Then the rest join in...

Let he who does timely updates cast the first stone...

Then the rest join in...

I'd probably cast the last stone. Except even then I'd probably find something to distract me and never actually get around to doing it. :p