• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GO. READ. ASIF*. NOW.

(*A Song of Ice and Fire, I do not take responsibility for any time lost or any other effects due the incredible awesomeness of that series)

Haha , I've heard a ton about it from my friends here too but I just don't have the time in between writing and school work XD maybe over the summer

ASoIaF !

..And hell, I haven't even read the series (on to-do list, somewhere below finding a new apartment and other vital things) and even I can find the reference :p

Haha , what can I say , I'm lazy XD

"Warts and all" :D

Oh goodness you guys are making this nasty XD

GO. READ. ASIF*. NOW.

(*A Song of Ice and Fire, I do not take responsibility for any time lost or any other effects due the incredible awesomeness of that series)

+1

NOW!

Man, I wish he would finish the next book soon!

stab them with the pointy edge ;)

Wasn't she an ice princess brat? Great story, but I hardly recall it by this point, I just remember Feast for Crows being full of all the plot lines that were kinda meh. And I've probably boxed up all my other novels by the author so even if I wanted to re-read the series, It'd almost be easier to just buy them again.

(spoiler!)

She was the one that is being trained as assassin now...

+1

NOW!

Man, I wish he would finish the next book soon!

Haha , I really do wish I had the luxury to read right now . I am going through a buttload of good scholarly books though . Aside from that , I've got no time in between writing and partying =( .

ditto, but I fear I have lost all my knowledge from previous books :(

It's been 3-4 years since I read his latest book. Who's Arya again? :D

stab them with the pointy edge ;)

Wasn't she an ice princess brat? Great story, but I hardly recall it by this point, I just remember Feast for Crows being full of all the plot lines that were kinda meh. And I've probably boxed up all my other novels by the author so even if I wanted to re-read the series, It'd almost be easier to just buy them again.

(spoiler!)

She was the one that is being trained as assassin now...

:wacko: I didn't know so many people read it !

And soon you'll join us... it's inevitable ;)

My point exactly!

And soon you'll join us... it's inevitable ;)

Haha I hope so , actually XD

The solution was there all along :rolleyes:

I don't think you should encourage canonized to stop studying!

:D

Which I wasn't.

I was merely pointing out the wasteful elements of his (apparently overbooked) agenda.

My point exactly!

It's true XD Though I can't help it , I don't want to be anti-social ! Update is coming up soon :D I'll be working on it today :D

Just caught up.

You toppled the Turks. I'm impressed.

Just caught up.

You toppled the Turks. I'm impressed.

Glad to have you caught up XD I'll try to provide more background to the demise of the Turks with the introduction of good ole Soze

I really have to start reading all the chapters I missed....

It's true XD Though I can't help it , I don't want to be anti-social ! Update is coming up soon :D I'll be working on it today :D

You're slacking, canonized. Drink less, write more!

You're slacking, canonized. Drink less, write more!

Haha , I will I will gosh XD so much to do so little time . It's all because I'm graduating and I've got so many classes + the thesis this sem oi x.x