• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do we really want this surprise? I mean... last time our surprise was a naked guy...

You guys will like this surprise so long as you know what kind of a surprise it means XD

Well... this had better be a swedish (falalalan singing) blonde with huge knockers jumping out of a cake...

Well... this had better be a swedish (falalalan singing) blonde with huge knockers jumping out of a cake...

ROFL are girls the only thing I can surprise you with ? XD well , the surprise will be something guys will enjoy at least XD

Well, canonized is known for having dug himself a 40 meter gay hole... :p

ROFL , we still haven't told Declan what was so funny have we ? XD

I think it's more of a 40 meter gay cube Canonized digs himself into...
...willingly.

:D

Personally, I'd say the huge knockers, blonde and falalan singing are optional...

So long as she has an apartment in Stockholm that she's willing to share :p

I for one am not going to be tricked again by that dreadful canonized and his homo-erotic shower scenes!:mad:;)

You had me at falalalan.

I think canonized is off basking in the afterglow of getting the AARlander out. Of course, that afterglow could just be too much cough medicine.

PS Subscribing now to Timepieces: Name of the Rose.

I think it's more of a 40 meter gay cube Canonized digs himself into...
...willingly.

:D

ROFL , I have done no such thing !

Personally, I'd say the huge knockers, blonde and falalan singing are optional...

So long as she has an apartment in Stockholm that she's willing to share :p

Speaking of which you're never on MSN ! How could I possibly tell you of such things if you're never around XD

I for one am not going to be tricked again by that dreadful canonized and his homo-erotic shower scenes!:mad:;)

Haha , You guys totally asked for it !

You had me at falalalan.

I think canonized is off basking in the afterglow of getting the AARlander out. Of course, that afterglow could just be too much cough medicine.

PS Subscribing now to Timepieces: Name of the Rose.

ahhh yes the AARlander . It was a good issue this time around albeit a bit late due to illness . and T:NotR is going to be a fun one to write down the line XD

Not just girls... but cake as well... and falalalan singing :D

Haha , falalalan is definitely a turn-on , eh ? XD

Good news ! I'm recovered enough to start working on the update tonight :D

About homoerotics showers.

I just ended watching "Das Boot - The Director's Cut"- After seeing 40 men jailed in a submarine for almost 80 days I think I've found the cure about homoerotics in this AAR.

And I think we have enough "volunteers" to make a crew.

Mwhahahahahaha!!!!

That's it.

A submarine that is long, hard and full of seamen?

Speaking of which you're never on MSN ! How could I possibly tell you of such things if you're never around XD

Internet seems to be a precondition for "being on MSN".
Internet and current place of residence don't match.

(and this is my coffee break... :/ )

About homoerotics showers.

I just ended watching "Das Boot - The Director's Cut"- After seeing 40 men jailed in a submarine for almost 80 days I think I've found the cure about homoerotics in this AAR.

And I think we have enough "volunteers" to make a crew.

Mwhahahahahaha!!!!

That's it.

Haha , sounds like a crazy house XD Gosh I haven't seen Das Boot in a long while . Did it inspire you some more , hermano ? XD add to the confusion of your inspirations !

A submarine that is long, hard and full of seamen?

That reminds me . Remember the submarine last season ? Well it's coming back XD

Internet seems to be a precondition for "being on MSN".
Internet and current place of residence don't match.

(and this is my coffee break... :/ )

Gosh , how can anyone live without home internet ! boggles my mind !

Yep, with some torpedos at hand, too.

=( no more . Update is soon since you guys are going stir crazy XD

Not necessarily bad, but at least disappointing...;)

Haha , well then I understand XD