+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 366 FirstFirst ... 205 230 255 280 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 330 355 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,100 of 7307

Thread: Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?

Blog Entries
    That poem was nice
    GO JAPAN!

Your Friendly Dictator Grubnessul's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Banished to the 8th circle of Hell after mentioning rule 34 to Canonized
    Hmm the discussion between the Englishmen does make a bell ring, just can't recall what and where... >.<

As for englishmen, Devereux sounds a bit like Despereux... Canonized has been watching children films again?

Love the Persian part btw, but 'mein' are there nazis in Persia too?
    "History is form of cybersex!"
    EvilSanta
    "Please, call me Grubby"
    - General Schenkhuizen, Timeslines: What if Spain failed to control the world?
    There might be Vikings out there! Or: How I accidentally traded my wife for a halibut (pining for the Fjords since I lost my USB and the save game)

Patriotism leads to nationalism, nationalism leads to racism, racism leads to suffering...

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

You might very well think that ; I couldn't possibly comment
    Quote Originally Posted by TheExecuter View Post
    Wow! Give my regards to Calipah! I thoroughly enjoyed his section on the ShahinShah's choice.

TheExecuter
    Calipah really did an amazing job I'm so happy he's definitely a great writer ! Very underrated XD he should write something ! But I'm so happy he's working with me on Timelines .

Quote Originally Posted by comagoosie View Post
    It seems that spain is going to have an awefully hard time with all of the commotion about to go on in the world.

Nice part by Calipah
    Indeed !

Quote Originally Posted by balkanite View Post
    That poem was nice
    Was very passionate .

Quote Originally Posted by Grubnessul View Post
    Hmm the discussion between the Englishmen does make a bell ring, just can't recall what and where... >.<

As for englishmen, Devereux sounds a bit like Despereux... Canonized has been watching children films again?

Love the Persian part btw, but 'mein' are there nazis in Persia too?
    Haha , you'll have to see the answer to that the more we get into it XD
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    The New Short AAR about Seduction , Manipulation , Intrigue , Mystery , and Revolution .
    -~= =~-
    T I M E L I N E S : What if Spain Failed to Control the World?
    Seventeen AARLand Choice Awards: Favourite Overall New WritAAR Q1 2007.
    Favourite Overall EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008
    Favourite Narrative EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008

Three Times WritAAR of the Week: 4 March 2007 13 May 2007 & 28 March 2008;
    Twice AAR Showcase: 9 Dec 2007, 14 Jun 2009; Twice Best Character Writer: 9 Dec 2007, 13 Sep 2008

Editor in Chief of The AARlander

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Ahh , what a good weekend . I think I'll start on the next update earlier than the past week so hopefully I can get something in to you guys later on around Tuesday or so XD
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    The New Short AAR about Seduction , Manipulation , Intrigue , Mystery , and Revolution .
    -~= =~-
    Favourite Overall EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008
    Favourite Narrative EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008

Twice AAR Showcase: 9 Dec 2007, 14 Jun 2009; Twice Best Character Writer: 9 Dec 2007, 13 Sep 2008

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Hmm, an interesting update. Is this the Persian gamble that will make this a war to end all wars, or will it be yet another effective stalemate?
    ICQ #331727773
    canonized on 11/08/2007

Overall Best WW player is Avernite with 7 wins overall (Dec 2006-sometime 2007)

jonti-h:No-one's perfect
    General Jac: Except Avernite , that's why I kill him every game

Jopi: I'll vote Avernite. He's a hard player to read, and therefore always dangerous.
    Avernite: Avernite is a very mean person because he always comes up with great ideas

Alien Space Bat Judas Maccabeus's Avatar
    200k clubDeus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by canonized View Post
    Calipah really did an amazing job
    There's really no other, and certainly no better, way to put it, I think.
    SHEEP ARE THE FUTURE

While Thou Shalt Flourish Great and Free (Saxon England, pt. 3) (Started 11 October 2010)
    Scenario progress: Base maps complete, pops and diplomacy in progress.

Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Haha , you'll have to see the answer to that the more we get into it XD
    Answers? Smanswers! We've been hearing that for the past two years...

EvilSanta
    "Please, call me Grubby"
    There might be Vikings out there! Or: How I accidentally traded my wife for a halibut (pining for the Fjords since I lost my USB and the save game)

Patriotism leads to nationalism, nationalism leads to racism, racism leads to suffering...

Quote Originally Posted by Avernite View Post
    Hmm, an interesting update. Is this the Persian gamble that will make this a war to end all wars, or will it be yet another effective stalemate?
    The Persians are going to definitely try some interesting things . It's going to be fun how this will all mesh together XD All over Europe the world of Spain is convulsing in growing pains .

Quote Originally Posted by Judas Maccabeus View Post
    There's really no other, and certainly no better, way to put it, I think.
    I'm really lucky to have his involvement

Answers? Smanswers! We've been hearing that for the past two years...

Haha , oh you love it ! XD
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis IV

Haha , oh you love it ! XD

No we don't. Seriously. ReadAARs hate it to be kept in the dark.
    "That's right, Adolf. The British are coming." - The Eleventh Doctor
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 09/22/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -
    Inkwell Entry Visit the Dictionary!

Possibly the world's most British German as awarded by El Pip here.

Quote Originally Posted by trekaddict View Post
    No we don't. Seriously. ReadAARs hate it to be kept in the dark.

Good things come to those who wait ! XD not to mention I hope you guys have been enjoying the ride haha.
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

I doubt we would still be spamming this place if we wouldn't
    EvilSanta
    "Please, call me Grubby"

Haha true XD
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

Paradox QA Paradox Dev Team ForzaA's Avatar
    200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    Oh? I thought everyone was still posting here because such a longrunning AAR is a good way to up your postcount without being too obvious about it?

I AM a little worried about Jafar speaking German, though.. At least he seemed like a genuinely likeable gentleman. But maybe he's the Rommel of this story?
    Error in war on error on line 1.

Was it really necessary to expose my double agenda?

As for german speaking Persians, I bet it was just a typo and I inspired a new plot twist
    EvilSanta
    "Please, call me Grubby"

Crusader Kings IIEU3 Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV

As for german speaking Persians, I bet it was just a typo and I inspired a new plot twist
    No, "Mein" is just the transliteration of من in Persian, which means "my"
    "Praise be to God who ordained that he who
    speaks with pride about Al-Andalus may do
    so without fear and as boldly as he likes
    nor meet any person, who may contradict him"

Al-Shunduqi "Risala fi fadl al-Andalus"

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaA View Post
    Oh? I thought everyone was still posting here because such a longrunning AAR is a good way to up your postcount without being too obvious about it?

I AM a little worried about Jafar speaking German, though.. At least he seemed like a genuinely likeable gentleman. But maybe he's the Rommel of this story?
    Haha , if only postcounts would get my custom avatar back but it won't =(

Quote Originally Posted by Calipah View Post
    No, "Mein" is just the transliteration of من in Persian, which means "my"
    This is true , although I will drop the hint that there will be a connection between germans and the persians later on XD
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

Blog Entries

This is true , although I will drop the hint that there will be a connection between germans and the persians later on XD
    In the HoI section?
    GO JAPAN!

Quote Originally Posted by balkanite View Post
    In the HoI section?
    Yep near that era . Late Vicky era too XD
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

Bah, I knew I should have studied Persian >.<

EvilSanta
    "Please, call me Grubby"

Bah, I knew I should have studied Persian >.<

Ahh the Persians .. XD An excellent age old nemesis to Roman Empires . So Romantic !
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

+ Reply to Thread