• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That looks quite interesting; is Covington captured, or was it another assasin who failed to slay Cromwell?

And I wonder what the Spanish army will do now.

(As to the shower scene: predicted it, even if it was a tray rather than a cat)

Also, 6001 posts, congrats Canny

Imperial troops have entered the harbour! Imperial troops have-

:p It's nice to have a non-religious reference I can get in this AAR for once. Could've used some nice John Williams music to go behind it, though. :D

ROTFL, that is funny! Here is the original song if anyone is interested :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cpSv2mNhhc

EDIT: It's kinda crap...

EDIT2: THIS is amazing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLyzscHXtWM&feature=related
ROTFL

Haha , yeah , the original song is interesting but it doesn't get to the good part till later XD

ROFL.

I <3 Imogen Heap! :D

I loved her in frou frou though I'm not sure if I like her new stuff .

That looks quite interesting; is Covington captured, or was it another assasin who failed to slay Cromwell?

And I wonder what the Spanish army will do now.

(As to the shower scene: predicted it, even if it was a tray rather than a cat)

Also, 6001 posts, congrats Canny

Thanks :D . And yes , Covington is the one held captive :D another milestone , woohoo !

Mmmm watcha saaaay?

Haha and another meme invades it seems XD

Imperial troops have entered the harbour! Imperial troops have-

:p It's nice to have a non-religious reference I can get in this AAR for once. Could've used some nice John Williams music to go behind it, though. :D

Was great fun doing the scene :D very fast paced :D Haha , oh the music ... i wouldn't use something that obvious though XD

Huzzah :D Very glad to hear it ! What did you think of the previous chapters ? XD Anything jump out at you ? :D

Well, I could write volumes on the volumes you've written, so to spare myself of carpal tunnel, I will only give thoughts on some randomly noticed things, not necesarrily related to what has been read... :p

1. Personally, I think you are one of the better 'conversation' writers I have read. The way they are structured and flow readily is impeccibly furnished. Kudos for that.

2. The tools that you use to set scenes and images are so emphatically better than might I know not where to begin without severely undercutting my own writing ability.

-and-

3. You hold your audience captive. From the first to the last word, it is nary impossible to set this aside, figuratively of course... :D This is a mark of writing perfection, keep it up! :D

^^ So say we all.

Will young Woodville be making a diversion to the Dagobar swamps of Wessex?

Well, I could write volumes on the volumes you've written, so to spare myself of carpal tunnel, I will only give thoughts on some randomly noticed things, not necesarrily related to what has been read... :p

1. Personally, I think you are one of the better 'conversation' writers I have read. The way they are structured and flow readily is impeccibly furnished. Kudos for that.

2. The tools that you use to set scenes and images are so emphatically better than might I know not where to begin without severely undercutting my own writing ability.

-and-

3. You hold your audience captive. From the first to the last word, it is nary impossible to set this aside, figuratively of course... :D This is a mark of writing perfection, keep it up! :D

Thank you very much :D gosh if only grayghost was around ; he's one of my main inspirations for dialogue . Thank you so much for your patronage :D

^^ So say we all.

Will young Woodville be making a diversion to the Dagobar swamps of Wessex?

Haha , oh good grief . I don't know if I even want to prolong the allusion XD That would be hilarious though .

Thank you very much :D gosh if only grayghost was around ; he's one of my main inspirations for dialogue . Thank you so much for your patronage :D

Haha , oh good grief . I don't know if I even want to prolong the allusion XD That would be hilarious though .

Yes, I'd love to see grayghost back again :(

Hahaha, yes, send young Woodhouse to Dartmoor XD

Now if you could make people storm through a trench on the Spanish capital ship to throw a grenade on a structure beam supporting the whole ship... :D

Yes, I'd love to see grayghost back again :(

Hahaha, yes, send young Woodhouse to Dartmoor XD

Haha , good grief XD I don't think i'd want to take the parallel any further really XD

Now if you could make people storm through a trench on the Spanish capital ship to throw a grenade on a structure beam supporting the whole ship... :D

Haha , yes , the Spanish are going to build a supermassive battleship that can take out whole cities XD

Then the Spanish need to start another supermassive ship of the line, but then lure the English to it while its unfinished in Cadiz. The English send a special team ashore to destroy the harbor batteries protecting the ship so they can send fireships into the harbor to destroy it...

Then the Spanish need to start another supermassive ship of the line, but then lure the English to it while its unfinished in Cadiz. The English send a special team ashore to destroy the harbor batteries protecting the ship so they can send fireships into the harbor to destroy it...

You know, these ideas are really too, too brilliant.:D

And I thought the raid was meant to resemble Chatham! :eek:

Seems like the story doesn't think of our poor Dutch feelings :(

Don't forget we need to have native Moroccan auxiliaries assist the ground team!
:D

Don't forget we need to have native Moroccan auxiliaries assist the ground team!

Wouldn't Scotsmen do? :D

Oh... and we need the Emperor to come to over see the final construction project. And something in the line of "You've failed, your highness, I'm a tea drinker like my father before me"

Haha , A seemingly unfinished yet FULLY OPERATIONAL BATTLEGALLEON XD

You know, these ideas are really too, too brilliant.:D

ROFL they kinda really are XD

And I thought the raid was meant to resemble Chatham! :eek:

Seems like the story doesn't think of our poor Dutch feelings :(

=( Don't worry , the Dutchies will be part of the whole picture too . ... Oh and what's Chatham XD

Haha , crazy natives who want to help out XD with their sticks ... and twigs ...

Wouldn't Scotsmen do? :D

Oh... and we need the Emperor to come to over see the final construction project. And something in the line of "You've failed, your highness, I'm a tea drinker like my father before me"

ROFL right , because Woodhouse is actually the long lost son of Senor de Balaguer ! XD

Or because he likes to drink a lot of tea :p