• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You know if you weren't so teasing us about whipping shower-singing puritans, the update would ALREADY BE UP!

Gogogogo writer-man go!

Haha sorry for the delay . We had a Lost Party the other night and I was just blown away by the fact that they STOLE THE TIMEPIECE FROM ME XD

Haha sorry for the delay . We had a Lost Party the other night and I was just blown away by the fact that they STOLE THE TIMEPIECE FROM ME XD

It's your own fault by being as longwinded and confusing as the Other... ;):p

Or: the writer of Lost is actually canonized's twin self from an alternated universe who has been suck into this one for some reason.

It's your own fault by being as longwinded and confusing as the Other... ;):p

Haha I can't dispute that
Or: the writer of Lost is actually canonized's twin self from an alternated universe who has been suck into this one for some reason.

Or maybe I'm secretely on the writing staff har har I wish.

Wish I could have been at a Lost party...I only two people I know watch Lost

Oh, get working on the update

I am I am XD just finished my Renault one so that's up XD

I watched lost the first season and decided that one is enough ;)

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

:rofl:

TheExecuter

Nooooooooooo! WATCH! WATCH!:D

I have to agree with the others you should definitely watch XD

Don't!
It creates questions that have no answer!

I've never seen it, but I know that if you miss one episode, and you can't see it online ASAP, you might as well stop watching...:D

I saw one episode of Lost.

It was completely random, confusing.. and of poor quality. (not sure which caused which)

Don't!
It creates questions that have no answer!

I've never seen it, but I know that if you miss one episode, and you can't see it online ASAP, you might as well stop watching...:D

Haha , yeah . I heard the same .

I saw one episode of Lost.

It was completely random, confusing.. and of poor quality. (not sure which caused which)

Haha , I like Battlestar Galactica better .

It seems we are split on the Lost issue. What's next? The effect of Japanese culture on our poor canonized? Or how about the techniques he uses to capture photographs of beautiful women.

I know. What were the reasons why America adopted an imperialistic policy in the late 19th century...except, since this is Timelines I guess we shall replace America with Spain :p

I know. What were the reasons why America adopted an imperialistic policy in the late 19th century...except, since this is Timelines I guess we shall replace America with Spain :p

And since it's Spain it's actually about the 15th century or earlier, depending on if you include the reconquista. :p

As to canonized liking BSG: this gives great potential for nice pictures of future characters ;)

It seems we are split on the Lost issue. What's next? The effect of Japanese culture on our poor canonized? Or how about the techniques he uses to capture photographs of beautiful women.

And since it's Spain it's actually about the 15th century or earlier, depending on if you include the reconquista. :p

As to canonized liking BSG: this gives great potential for nice pictures of future characters ;)

Haha , well the Japanese culture has already permeated the AAR XD Update is on the way !

Keep up the good work! Loving this AAR as always!

Keep up the good work! Loving this AAR as always!

Thanks , once again I apologise for the lateness of the udpate =( The beginning of the school semester is always hard , but it will be up by tonight since I have lots of time to work today .

You do realise that if you don't update soon I'll bust a cap in yo ass?

Just checking :p

Now seriously, try to do some work :p

Oh, and if your mighty majesty pleases (and by this I mean DO IT), your majesty could also work on your better AAR. You know, that one with that handsome portuguese kid :p

You do realise that if you don't update soon I'll bust a cap in yo ass?

Just checking :p

Now seriously, try to do some work :p

Oh, and if your mighty majesty pleases (and by this I mean DO IT), your majesty could also work on your better AAR. You know, that one with that handsome portuguese kid :p

Haha , my better AAR XD . Maybe if he shaved he might be handsome XD

Haha , my better AAR XD . Maybe if he shaved he might be handsome XD

Perhaps so. People with strange beards are known to do crazy things.