• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmm, I am confused by Katja... she seems willing to put a lot into Matthijs and I don't understand why... what does she see in him? I severly doubt it is love. Her motives, I believe, will be very important in finding out more about these assassins. And where is Herr Gehirn! I demand he bee included soon! :D

Well, in the pre-season talks canonized said something about a third side which my limited understanding has warped into 'northern European' to contend with the latin Spaniards and the Orientals (who run from the Sublime Porte to Japan, but whatever :p ). The amount of Dutch members of the Empire seems to undermine this a bit, but a Scandinavian-Russian-Dutch rebels alliance would still fit the term.

No.

This AAR really needs a dog.

Peti, you're shameless

So what?

haha , peti can be our mascot XD

Well, in the pre-season talks canonized said something about a third side which my limited understanding has warped into 'northern European' to contend with the latin Spaniards and the Orientals (who run from the Sublime Porte to Japan, but whatever :p ). The amount of Dutch members of the Empire seems to undermine this a bit, but a Scandinavian-Russian-Dutch rebels alliance would still fit the term.

too three dimensionally ! although the geopolitical situation is apt , think of more than just politics ;)

gears.jpg

That's right folks , this will be the last time I'll be pushing for Timelines in the AARland Choice AwAARds . Many people have asked me why I've chosen to do this and there are several reasons . One being that I'd like to focus more on Tempus and helping out new writers now that my 2 year tenure in AAR authorship is approaching . If we win , it'll be the 2 year period of Timelines winning , and I also wanted to make room for new projects and new competition in the next ACA . Timelines has won a lot of awards and I know that if I keep her going , she'll win more , but I've decided this would be a wonderful way of allowing me to focus more on helping others so I do hope you go over to AARland Choice AwAARds and join Timelines in her final fight for Favourite Overall EU3 AAR and Favourite EU3 Narrative . Thank you again for all your support and I'll be outlining more of my reasons and my plans in the upcoming AARlander :D Also this doesn't mean that i'm stopping Timelines or anything like that ! Timelines will definitely continue as scheduled :D

Hmm don't think political but... religious? Some protestant power stiring it's head?

It was my understanding from the interseason specials that the third side were extraterrestrials. On the other hand, the doppelgangers (and in particular the manner of the appearance of the 2nd Tom) makes me think the third team comes from an alternate/parallel reality.

Hmm don't think political but... religious? Some protestant power stiring it's head?

Haha , now there's a good idea , but would be strange considering the Russians are Orthodox .

It was my understanding from the interseason specials that the third side were extraterrestrials. On the other hand, the doppelgangers (and in particular the manner of the appearance of the 2nd Tom) makes me think the third team comes from an alternate/parallel reality.

lots of cylon infused inspiration in there , yes XD Oh davout , don't make me show my hand too soon XD but yes you're close ! Fortunately for you all , it's close but much more amazing than that who the others are .

for Timelines' awsomeness to grow even more do put in some more Lost references especially after the 21st

:D

Already had one Lost reference once XD but perhaps if I ever get back into the Lost swing again I might although I'm more excited about Battlestar Galactica returning in the upcoming Friday :D

Haha , blame Skins . that accursed show XD

Blame yourself for watching it and encouraging me to watch it! :p

Ok, ok, most of the time I was the one doing the encouragment... but still, you got me started!

Yes, the Russians are Orthodox. Hmm I'm not sure about what Hungary is doing atm? Did you conquer those already or are they still independent?

We need a map of the Empire!

Yes, the Russians are Orthodox. Hmm I'm not sure about what Hungary is doing atm? Did you conquer those already or are they still independent?

+1000

I say map! We really really need a map of the Global Spanish Empire!

Blame yourself for watching it and encouraging me to watch it! :p

Ok, ok, most of the time I was the one doing the encouragment... but still, you got me started!

Haha eventually we got to the point where half the time we were cussing at it XD

Hungary was part of Austria . As for a map : a new map is a good idea I'll work on that too this week . :D

+1000

I say map! We really really need a map of the Global Spanish Empire!

Haha ahh the sea of gold ! I'll see what I can do XD

It's noble of you to step down after this round and let some of the newcomers give it a try.

As for this quarter though, I say go out with a bang! ;)

Definitely :D

Why cut yourself when you can have love? :D

Haha , Skins has been too much of a bad influence but I use that line a lot too XD Maybe I'll add it in Timelines somewhere just for fun XD

Haha , now there's a good idea , but would be strange considering the Russians are Orthodox .

To be sure, that didn't bother many protestants for all the dynastic marriages between the Czars and especially the protestants of northern Europe.

Although, your three-dimensional bit makes me think of time cops or somesuch (being that time is the fourth dimension).

Timelines? And bad influences? Surely jest! ;)

But seriously - I'm eagerly awaiting another installment. :D

working on it now actually XD

To be sure, that didn't bother many protestants for all the dynastic marriages between the Czars and especially the protestants of northern Europe.

Although, your three-dimensional bit makes me think of time cops or somesuch (being that time is the fourth dimension).

Haha , timecops . Yech , that sounds too icky for me XD

Well, you sneaky man, I am nearly caught up, but by God! I leave for a few months and I'm still slogging through updates! A bloody, spectacularly awesome, but bloody marathon! :D :rofl:

Well, you sneaky man, I am nearly caught up, but by God! I leave for a few months and I'm still slogging through updates! A bloody, spectacularly awesome, but bloody marathon! :D :rofl:

Haha , that's what happens ! I'm glad you're liking it though thank you :D

Just a status report: update is 30% complete it'll probably be up later tonight or tomorrow :D