• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cause she blows me away :D

ROFL gosh . yes , she was definitely one of my favourites on BSG . It wasn't the reason why the show was so compelling but it's great XD

im canonized.

im sleeping.

:3

Are any of her relatives named Wernher? :D

No, I'm Spartacus!

No! Spartacus is an ideal! Therefore, WE ARE ALL SPARTACUS!

Because it's your birthday you get an extra comment. Chapter LII: Cornered, Rick Roll. Something I never tought I'd read in Paradox AAR! :D

im canonized.

im sleeping.

:3

LOL what does that even mean !

Are any of her relatives named Wernher? :D

Ahh i see now XD . That may be a good tie in ! I'll have to see XD

I'm Spartacus!

:D

Haha , what have you started !

No, I'm Spartacus!

I have to admit it , I'm secretly being ghostwritten by a collection of Dutch authors XD

No! Spartacus is an ideal! Therefore, WE ARE ALL SPARTACUS!

:rofl:

Because it's your birthday you get an extra comment. Chapter LII: Cornered, Rick Roll. Something I never tought I'd read in Paradox AAR! :D

Thank you XD Haha , I'm really glad you enjoyed that part . And that was when rick rolling was so popular ! Ahh the ephemeral memes ! XD

Just wanted to let you guys know that if you'd like to read something in between Timelines updates go ahead and check out:

timepiece.jpg

It's a new AAR I've started as a sub-AAR of Timelines :D . My goal is to hopefully reach out to readers who are intimidated of the length of Timelines and don't bother reading it but , if they had sampled the writing , perhaps would have decided to read or become part of our fan community :D . So I hope that this'll be a way to get people to sample the Timelines narrative style and the Timelines universe so please show your friends if you know any that are intimidated by Timelines' length but want to get on the ground floor of a canonized AAR !

Oh and the Prologue is now up for it :D

Also , I'll be working on an update for Timelines next so expect that either tomorrow or the day after . I won't be slowing down production at all for Timelines so don't fear about me being split up between the two XD .

If you'd like to read Timepiece you can follow the link : here

Haha , what have you started !

Well, you cannot blame me for being so persuasive. Being so sexy and attractive is a damned thing, really. However, someone has to do it.

What a cheek...

It's already been made...:D

Cause she blows me away :D

Oh my... :eek: whats the point... she is rather fetching though!

Anyway, heh, not to get carried away, I am finally caught up, and am as confused as ever. I may have to read over some things of Season II again now that that has been brought back again. And can we be sure that they finished off Herr Gehirn, and what of the time-piece the German had his paws on. Fantastic stuff canon as always, keep it up! (As if you won't...)

Well, you cannot blame me for being so persuasive. Being so sexy and attractive is a damned thing, really. However, someone has to do it.

What a cheek...

Haha peti needs to keep his leash on you tighter ! XD

In Soviet Russia, Spartacus is all us! :eek:

Oh no , we've gotten even lower XD

This! Is! Sparta... cus! :p

Not you too , JM XD

I think I sense another monstrosity in the making :p

Another round of inside jokes for our fans XD

It's already been made...:D

And burnt into our memories XD

Oh my... :eek: whats the point... she is rather fetching though!

Anyway, heh, not to get carried away, I am finally caught up, and am as confused as ever. I may have to read over some things of Season II again now that that has been brought back again. And can we be sure that they finished off Herr Gehirn, and what of the time-piece the German had his paws on. Fantastic stuff canon as always, keep it up! (As if you won't...)

Hooray :D glad to have you back robster ! And yep , Herr Gehirn still lives XD Going to be seeing some of him in the upcoming chapters as well ! :eek:

And yep , Herr Gehirn still lives XD Going to be seeing some of him in the upcoming chapters as well ! :eek:

Oh yes, I knew he wouldn't die. He's my favourite ;)

Oh yes, I knew he wouldn't die. He's my favourite ;)

Ahh XD he's definitely an imposing character :D He was kind of a sleeper favourite for me :D Lots of people ended up liking him although I kind of thought he was blah at first to write XD

You see, this is what happens when you don't update often enough. :p

Haha don't worry the update is coming along nicely XD It'll have a nice Christmas theme to it !