• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I watched the new X-Files movie. The magic is gone.

I was afraid you'd say that . I was going to watch it to get more inspiration but now I'm thinking twice XD

150000.jpg

Happy 150,000 views everyone :D Thank you all for your support ! Let's keep the ball rolling forward ! :D

Congratulations! Well done, old bean!

You've passed yet another fabulous milestone! Broken the barrier and arrived at Sha Ka Ree! Penetrated the fourth wall of AARland!

Don't forget to take the Timepiece to the local metaphysical energy fill-up station and fill her up! :D

150k views? o_O

Congratulations! Well done, old bean!

You've passed yet another fabulous milestone! Broken the barrier and arrived at Sha Ka Ree! Penetrated the fourth wall of AARland!

Don't forget to take the Timepiece to the local metaphysical energy fill-up station and fill her up! :D

Thank you very much :D Haha , Sha Ka Ree XD Haven't heard that in forever XD

Thank you :D .

150k views? o_O

That's correct :D

*Steals a few k views*

Neat update, grats on the milestone!

Now, who has come home? An alien/Atlantean/saint? :confused:

What do you think of the newest addition to my signature? :D

o_O Gimme one of those!

Sorry Grubby - too dangerous, even for you. :D

who cares about cellphones when we're discussing termovodka bombs? o_O

who cares about cellphones when we're discussing termovodka bombs? o_O

ROFL oh that thing XD i'm not even sure what he was referring to ! That sounds like an excellent idea to use in my AAR , yeah ? XD

Update is 40% complete going to be a good one too so stay tuned for either either tonight or early tomorrow !

I don't remember, but obviously I did - I don't lie about achievements in my signature. :)
Obviously, after the centrifuge and before Boba Fett.
That should narrow it down a little. :D