• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good idea with the Table of Contents... definitely will make tackling all of Timelines a little less intimidating. :)

Good idea with the Table of Contents... definitely will make tackling all of Timelines a little less intimidating. :)

I thought so as well :D though as the comments go up it'll be more and more intimidating . That's why I'm also counting on you folks to get out the word and have people read and comment as they read :D

I thought so as well :D though as the comments go up it'll be more and more intimidating . That's why I'm also counting on you folks to get out the word and have people read and comment as they read :D

Lol, which will mean even wider gaps between your posts. I already get lost in the ocean of comments as it is. :D So many Timelines fans...

Last edited:
Lol, which will mean even wider gaps between your posts. I already get lost in the ocean of comments as it it. :D So many Timelines fans...

I just haven't gotten down to writing an update yet because of finals but Monday is my last final so after that , smooth sailing and Christmas vacation , woohoo !

I just haven't gotten down to writing an update yet because of finals but Monday is my last final so after that , smooth sailing and Christmas vacation , woohoo !

Good luck with your final and get working with that update! :p

Good luck with your final and get working with that update! :p

Thank you ! I'ma bout half done :D Expect an update on Tuesday 'round that time ! I'll try to get some special in to hold you guys over on the weekend :D

Personally I think there's so much content that the summaries could be summarized themselves.

That's what Davout's for. XD

Finals.. pfff. I wrote an update for my AAR on the train to the finals. ( Mind you, I tried to study, but couldn't concentrate on the subject. LUckily it was 'only' english, so AARing was just another form of study. )

Finals.. pfff. I wrote an update for my AAR on the train to the finals. ( Mind you, I tried to study, but couldn't concentrate on the subject. LUckily it was 'only' english, so AARing was just another form of study. )

Haha well that's cheating a bit ! If only I could use my AAR for an assignment XD

You could tell your teacher it's about hot russian princesses inspired on her :D

You could tell your teacher it's about hot russian princesses inspired on her :D

ROFL that would be so scary . I'm taking another class with her next sem haha

FINALS ARE DONE ! update will be around tomorrow :D I have all day to do it , woooo !