• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well something's up here. Two attacks, fourteen days apart, both involving three mysterious figures. As Janus says, everything has a meaning. What the meanings here are looks to be a tricky business to unravel, though. Let us hope Matthijs' sacrifice (for it is a sacrifice, whether or not he dies) wasn't in vain!

Judas Maccabeus said:
Well something's up here. Two attacks, fourteen days apart, both involving three mysterious figures. As Janus says, everything has a meaning. What the meanings here are looks to be a tricky business to unravel, though. Let us hope Matthijs' sacrifice (for it is a sacrifice, whether or not he dies) wasn't in vain!

A true gentleman that Dutchman was XD . And yes , the elusive three figures . Ghosts perhaps as Inigo suggests ? Find out more next episode XD And welcome back to the Silent Room for this Season !

Well canonized, you haven't made it easy, what with your copious amounts of updates and all, but I've finally almost caught up again. ;) I'm just about to start season 3 and I just wanted to let you know I can't wait to see where things are heading. Lot's of good moments, but the existence of Tom's twin was definitely a huge surprise.

AlexanderPrimus said:
Sir Giles Covington, eh? :) I approve.

Looking good, canonized. The world seems to be changing.

Thanks to your help with the name of course XD .

VILenin: Huzzah :D so glad to have you back !! And yes the twin (hence the name) is very important XD I'm so glad you enjoyed it !

Already Matty being stabbed :rolleyes: he has got a long ways to go, yet.

"The most disadvantageous peace is better than the most just war."
Desiderius Erasmus -- it seems the spanish don't know this ;)

On a side note: I like the cover for the chapter's title, it looks good :D

AlexanderPrimus said:
Any time! :p It really was my pleasure. :)

Keep up the good work, old chap!

Thank you , sir XD

comagoosie: Haha , sometimes death is only the beginning XD I felt like being cheesy this morning XD And thank you XD , St. Thomas Aquinas is an easy target for a picture XD

Elidioemperor said:
I'm looking forward to the specials! Since my powers tell me someone with my name is going to be in one of them!
Yeeeey :p

Haha , yes yes XD it's true XD !

AlexanderPrimus said:
Oooh! Me too, me too! Please? :D

Lol.

Haha I know the game XD That's a trick question !

Just a status report: going to make a new update as soon as I can in the next few days . I've got my Milton test on Friday but I should be on schedule . I think Friday after my test I might be able to have something up . Also , going to make a few announcements that might be nice so stay tuned for that !

canonized said:
Just a status report: going to make a new update as soon as I can in the next few days . I've got my Milton test on Friday but I should be on schedule . I think Friday after my test I might be able to have something up . Also , going to make a few announcements that might be nice so stay tuned for that !

Alright, sounds good, C.
Good luck with school, we shall still be here when you're able to update. :p

The Dutchmen sure have to sacrifice themselves often to save the foolish foreigners, it's about time they get some more say in the Silent Rooms.

AlexanderPrimus said:
Alright, sounds good, C.
Good luck with school, we shall still be here when you're able to update. :p

Thank you , sir XD

Avernite: Haha , well Grubby was there for a while before he retired XD

Judas Maccabeus: Haha , perhaps !

I've been a little lazy lately, haven't read the two newest chapters :p I'll try to catch up as soon as possible