• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah, the Dutch are trying to cause some trouble... in Belgium. Aren't they a few hundred years too early? 1836 is a while off... :D

Siddig = Alexander Siddig, a.k.a. Dr. Bashir, a.k.a. Saladin's lieutenant?

sultansulieman.jpg

Wow. It's back! And I got the reference to Grubby's AAR! :D

General_BT said:
Siddig = Alexander Siddig, a.k.a. Dr. Bashir, a.k.a. Saladin's lieutenant?

For sure! And that long spiel is the actor's real name. Alexander is just his easily pronounceable stage name.

El Cid was the Indiana Jones of his time... ;)

Also, good update... :D

robou said:
Is Trey walking into a trap? Probably not, but it is fun to think. As for Matthijs, it seems that he is not going into quite the think he had thought, although I think it is the thing he would rather be doing; rather than parlying with the Spanish...

You may be very well correct on these counts XD Good guesses which will pay off ! Stay tuned for the next chapter ! Probably this weekend :D

AlexanderPrimus: Thank you , sir XD Going to have lots of fun with these I think

Avernite: I have quite the fixation on the netherlands . Spain's golden apple !

ForzaA: Haha , actually Lope was Inigo's father's name in the book . We don't know what happened to Inigo's father . For all we know ... he could be the son of ......

Judas Maccabeus: Gold can usually get people to turn tail on their beliefs sometimes XD There are some noble converts such as Amin in the first season , but that was a very minor role . We'll see more Arabs and Turks as time passes . We can't have a Spanish tale without Muslims !

Grubnessul: I just thought it would be a kind of nickname the other rogues would give him to shorten his name XD

General_BT: I've been rewatching DS9 lately and Dr. Bashir had always been one of my favourite characters . I thought he'd make a perfect Arabesque Merc .

ColossusCrusher: Yep :D We're back in business !

AlexanderPrimus: Correct :D

Murmurandus: Haha , thank you very much , sir XD

I actually didn't know that was his real name!

General_BT said:
I actually didn't know that was his real name!

Neither did I till I wikied him to get some background info for his character XD

canonized said:
ForzaA: Haha , actually Lope was Inigo's father's name in the book . We don't know what happened to Inigo's father . For all we know ... he could be the son of ......
Alas, my knowledge of The Princess Bride doesn't go much further than "Hello. My name is Íñigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

ForzaA said:
Alas, my knowledge of The Princess Bride doesn't go much further than "Hello. My name is Íñigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

ROFL . That's where I've only heard the name before Alatriste too .

comagoosie said:
Mankind has no time left!! :eek:

Us if we don't vote for you, or Timelines characters :D

I must say I have always been liking that clock. It looks good and professional
icon14.gif

thanks XD it's actually the design on the Chrono Trigger countdown page on the nintendo website XD and Chrono Trigger had always been one of my favourite games but the page itself seemed to fit the mood of timelines very well so I adapted it XD

Chronotriggers is brilliant :eek:

Grubnessul said:
Chronotriggers is brilliant :eek:

Tis ! And helps to form the basis for Timelines XD

Keep up the good work, ol' buddy! Loving this AAR as always! :D

crusaderknight said:
Keep up the good work, ol' buddy! Loving this AAR as always! :D

Thank you very much ! :D Hope to have an update by tomorrow !

Pfff we're supposed to wait till tomorrow? :eek:

Grubnessul said:
Pfff we're supposed to wait till tomorrow? :eek:

Haha I'll pick up the pace soon enough XD I just need to reve it up a bit more !

40% complete ! almost there ! Update should be out tonight I hope XD