• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Today a PDF, tomorrow a book? :p

Grubnessul said:
Today a PDF, tomorrow a book? :p

Haha maybe a few years from now XD

I've fallen behind :S I must read all the interseason showcase, but don't worry, I'll catch up soon :D

phargle said:
By then, the thoroughfare dynamic will surely be immanentized.

... I think so ?

Capibara: Huzzah ! Wonderful since Season III is about to begin !

phargle said:
Inscrutably.

You also need to tell your starving populace about your latest project soon ! We're all wondering what road you'll take ! XD

Haha maybe a few years from now XD

A PDF will have to do.

Hurry up though! :p

phargle said:
By then, the thoroughfare dynamic will surely be immanentized.

Speak.slowly.and.with.easy.words.

canonized.doesn't.understand.you.

;) :D

My progress thus far: just completed chapter XVI...my theory that Rodrigo was the time travelling Janus lasted until I read the comments leading up to chapter XVII. Anywho, lots of wolves mucking about in XVI...oh, and Renault is pretty cool under pressure

Hardstuff said:
A PDF will have to do.

Hurry up though! :p

I'm hurrying I'm hurrying XD

Murmurandus: phargle is just too smart for me XD

Alfred Packer: Sweet :D excellent progress ! And thanks for stopping by I do appreciate it :D .

SEASON III CEREMONIES WILL BEGIN TOMORROW EVENING

Seems mine will be the last interseason thingy :p, sent it to you by email.

Grubnessul said:
Seems mine will be the last interseason thingy :p, sent it to you by email.

Well those will continue XD I'll explain more tomorrow . Time to go read your submission !

Ahh the Eve of a New Season .

Just wanted to quick announcement to say that the inter-season showcase that are still in need to be put up WILL be put up concurrently (actually i'll set them up on separate days so that each gets its own few days of comments :D)

Also . I've been thinking a lot about the new season . Lots of interesting things that have inspired me . I think if anyone out there has anything cool to share to help inspire the events of Season III please share it !

I'm just looking back at my files just to reminisce about the cool things I'll be trying in Season III as well as (yep) old faces we'll see play a more prominent role .

neoshinkasample5alliedpowers.jpg

This image , for example , just the idea of personifications for nations was always a cool idea ever since I was a kid . It'll help inspire something in Season III too XD

ForzaA said:
is that Charlize de Gaulle? :D :wacko:

ROFL ROFL ROFL . man that definitely made me laugh today XD thank you .

comagoosie: I think he (or she for that matter :wacko: ) is supposed to be the USSR .

ForzaA said:
is that Charlize de Gaulle? :D :wacko:
Isn't the nose to small? :p

Grubnessul said:
Isn't the nose to small? :p

ROFL you guys are so mean . Although I'm not too big of a fan of Charlize

canonized said:
ROFL you guys are so mean . Although I'm not too big of a fan of Charlize

Well, there's no accounting for taste I suppose :p