• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Grubnessul said:
I was more talking about the civil law system and codification, but yea, I have my doubts on the human rights in Imperial Spain...

Well the civil law and codification are there , as for human rights depends on what you mean XD

I won't turn this into a lawyer college over codification :p so I'll explain it over MSN some time, or I could do it in some interseason part or something if you like.

Grubnessul said:
I won't turn this into a lawyer college over codification :p so I'll explain it over MSN some time, or I could do it in some interseason part or something if you like.

How about both XD only a few days left before we finally close the inter-season so let me know asap ! :D would be happy to have it .

Haha, interesting. canonized has brought his talent and his characters to court! I do wonder what will happen the next day. It doesn't seem right that that sicko should be let free, and if he does, we might have to send canonized to lawyer school, so he makes sure that people who kill 3 others are for sure sentenced to jail. :D

If, of course, this isn't a set up for Mr. Woodhouse :eek:

comagoosie said:
Haha, interesting. canonized has brought his talent and his characters to court! I do wonder what will happen the next day. It doesn't seem right that that sicko should be let free, and if he does, we might have to send canonized to lawyer school, so he makes sure that people who kill 3 others are for sure sentenced to jail. :D

I always enjoyed court dramas so I had to do a little piece for it XD

Grubnessul: :eek: Perhaps ! perhaps there's more to this than it seems !

canonized said:
I always enjoyed court dramas so I had to do a little piece for it XD

I disagree, sorry, in this point, as the Kurt Dramas are usually mine and...

Psst... Kurty... read it twice.

Kurt dram... court dramas... erm...

Kurt...

Yes Peti?

Bring me a pizza and shut up...

So you like court dramas... well... well... well... :D

Kurt_Steiner said:
I disagree, sorry, in this point, as the Kurt Dramas are usually mine and...

Psst... Kurty... read it twice.

Kurt dram... court dramas... erm...

Kurt...

Yes Peti?

Bring me a pizza and shut up...

So you like court dramas... well... well... well... :D

ROFL Kurt Dramas . You really are a genius , my friend XD

Kurt dramas in Kurdish courts :eek:

Anyway, my piece is coming up quite nicely, but it's getting a bit longer than expected -_-

Should be done by tomorrow if I can find enough time today...

Grubnessul said:
Kurt dramas in Kurdish courts :eek:

Anyway, my piece is coming up quite nicely, but it's getting a bit longer than expected -_-

Should be done by tomorrow if I can find enough time today...

ROFL Kurdish courts ! That's honestly too good ! XD

Just read chapter XXXVII. I regret that it has been a long time since I read, but college keeps me rather busy.

Some interesting developments here, as always. Zio is either blissfully or willfully ignorant of the fact that his tampering with the Timepiece will only lead to the destruction of the earth. There were also some good insights into Cardinal de Witt's mind here. I do love chapters that talk about him. The Panzerkardinal is one of my favourite characters!

crusaderknight said:
Just read chapter XXXVII. I regret that it has been a long time since I read, but college keeps me rather busy.

Some interesting developments here, as always. Zio is either blissfully or willfully ignorant of the fact that his tampering with the Timepiece will only lead to the destruction of the earth. There were also some good insights into Cardinal de Witt's mind here. I do love chapters that talk about him. The Panzerkardinal is one of my favourite characters!

one of the theories about human beings committing sin is that they convince themselves that the benefits outweigh the risks or that there are no risks at all .

orwell: Greetings ! We're working on a pdf actually but none of us right now are really competent in it . If anyone knows how please let us know ! I do hope you'll take the time to maybe print out a page or two read and comment though ! we're always starving for commentary especially on past chapters ! :D crusaderknight is an excellent example XD

comagoosie said:
Oh gosh I forgot!

Canonized and followers, canonized has won [post=8884791]character writer of the week![/post]

Congratulations!

I just read it :D and I have to say I'm very touched . Honestly , I cannot put into this box right now the proper thank you and comments to the nomination so in the next few days I'll deliver an acceptance speech with my thanks for this award in the award thread itself very soon ! Thank you , our dearest goosey XD

canonized said:
orwell: Greetings ! We're working on a pdf actually but none of us right now are really competent in it . If anyone knows how please let us know ! I do hope you'll take the time to maybe print out a page or two read and comment though ! we're always starving for commentary especially on past chapters ! :D crusaderknight is an excellent example XD

It's been rumoured that you write in word, yes?

if so, just use Open Office to open the word files and "export to pdf"; simple as that.

Are there even myths, rumours and legends about what programme Canonized uses? o_O

ForzaA said:
It's been rumoured that you write in word, yes?

if so, just use Open Office to open the word files and "export to pdf"; simple as that.

Hmm would this method include pictures and all that ?

Grubnessul: ROFL ; Legendary XD

canonized said:
Hmm would this method include pictures and all that ?

As far as I know, yes.

Alternatively, you could put it all in LaTeX, but that's an awful lot of extra work :p

EDIT: proof! ..just a simple copy-paste job, so no complaints about the allignment and Timepiece knows what else :rolleyes:

Attachments

• chap1part1.pdf
    194,1 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
ForzaA said:
As far as I know, yes.

Alternatively, you could put it all in LaTeX, but that's an awful lot of extra work :p

EDIT: proof! ..just a simple copy-paste job, so no complaints about the allignment and Timepiece knows what else :rolleyes:

Hmmm very interesting ! Now , I'm wondering whether it be good to do chapter by chapter or one big shibang that gets updated every now and then . Maybe a seasonal one ? What does everyone think ?