• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Grubnessul said:
Well, we agreed to keep it PG13 here :p

ROFL XD thanks for keeping me on my toes , Grubster XD

canonized said:
ROFL XD thanks for keeping me on my toes , Grubster XD
As long as that doesn't withhold our shower scenes :p

(Of course, withholding those would trigger an angry mob event ;))

mob-angry.gif

Well, PG-13 is relative.
Some people might think excessive violence is PG-13, while others think sex is. Let's compromise and put both in, shall we? :D

ColossusCrusher said:
Well, PG-13 is relative.
Some people might think excessive violence is PG-13, while others think sex is. Let's compromise and put both in, shall we? :D

This man was a born diplomat. :D

Grubnessul said:
As long as that doesn't withhold our shower scenes :p

(Of course, withholding those would trigger an angry mob event ;))

mob-angry.gif

ROFL oh the choices XD

ColossusCrusher: I think I'll probably have a sex scene sometime ; i decided on it . Maybe two . But it wouldn't be anything explicit , just implicit . And it wouldn't be gratutous ; they will be in their proper contexts .

General_BT: Four stars at least XD

So you mean pr0n with a story? o_O

Grubnessul said:
So you mean pr0n with a story? o_O

No ! Just scenes where Sex will be an issue although it will not be explicit XD

canonized said:

Sometimes explaining makes things worse... ;) :p :D

canonized said:
So actually, you mean yes :p

canonized said:
“We followed that boy to the shack near the road where you told us he was hiding and almost had him if it weren’t for those meddling kids.”

Up to chapter 15 now...Ming the Merciless has made his first appearance. My oldest daughter is insanely into Scooby Doo right now, so this made me chuckle.

Good stuff...Antonio can live or die, but I'm hoping to see more bad-ass Isabella during the confrontation with the Yakuza

canonized said:
Kurt_Steiner: You can take your pick ! Perhaps a Catalan trying to live in a global Spanish world XD

Kurt_Steiner: Make sure to tell him that the loan on the Timepiece expires next month XD

To the first, give'em hell, as someone would say...

As I got a copy of a book as I was dying to get (two weeks since I asked for him to the States... to my surprise, the USanites were able to find Spain in a map!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ), Eric Ives bio of Anne Boleyn, I have some kind of idea about what to do.

Perhaps the most happy and the Felicísima should have a Catalan cameo, even if some centuries go between them hand in hand?

My gosh, I have an idea...

My gosh, I need a pizza

You don't look impressed, Peti

I'm impressed, but I'm just using some Stiff Upper Lip attitude

Glad to know. I thought you were constipated. By they way... when you talk about Stiff Upper Lip attitude... do you mean this?

stiff_upper_lips2.jpg

:D

about the second... I'm afraid to say thee that Peti has studied the Timepiece in detail and made his own version, the TinMachine. As far as I know, David Bowie hasn't sue him. :D

..yet.

250px-Bowie-shocked.JPG

David Bowie showing that he's awfully pleased by Peti's idea.​

Last edited:
Murmurandus said:
Sometimes explaining makes things worse... ;) :p :D

- merely nods =( -

Grubnessul: - merely shakes his head =( -

Alfred Packer: Eldest Daughter :D Didn't know you were a father ! XD Wouldn't have guessed considering your comedic credentials XD Then again Murmy's a riot and he's a dad :eek: ! And yes I'm glad you're picking up on the little references there and there XD . The Ming arc was a very fun arc and you're only just getting into the juicy parts :D

Kurt_Steiner: ROFL , Kurt , your obsession with David Bowie I will never understand XD But I love it

Last edited:
FELLOWLOGO.gif

YEARBOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Yep ! We inducted a new member just yesterday so please take a look over here and read the induction and acceptance speech from our newest inductee and his sponsor !

AlexanderPrimus said:
It's always good to see new Tempus members. :D

It was a long time coming for ck :D

Thanks General_BT.

To continue my career in online diplomacy:
Again, implicit and explicit are relative concepts.
Some people are so thick that only by seeing [Censored due to gross obscenity] will they realize something is sex. Others think that seeing someone play a clarinet implies sex. Once again, let's compromise and put in the obscenity with clarinet music.
Alternatively, link us to something...but to compromise, but it here too. :D

comagoosie said:
Good to have a crusader in the ranks
icon14.gif

Verily XD

ColossusCrusher: Don't push your luck XD

canonized said:
Kurt_Steiner: ROFL , Kurt , your obsession with David Bowie I will never understand XD But I love it

It's not an obsession but, as David is so chamaleonic, he gives me a wide range of opportunities to play with him.