• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Enewald said:
Holy crap!

Isn't this supposed to be just a aar? :p :D

ROFL It is . But like with everything , you write what you know , right ? XD

comagoosie: ROFL good grief I remember that picture from the pictures of forum members thread XD XD

ColossusCrusher: ROFL , say it !

<Deep Breath>
"ANYTHING!"

Happy? :D

Is there some reason why you do not delve into the elevator scene?

The participation of a shower in that scene, maybe? :p

In any case, nice view behind the scenes. Interesting to see how much you've drawn from a movie you made while actually not really liking the movie anymore :)

ColossusCrusher said:
<Deep Breath>
"ANYTHING!"

Happy? :D

You knew what I meant XD

Avernite: Thank , you sir :D And as for the elevator scene , it's because I happen to be in that scene with two others girls and it was just a mess . In other words , for the sake of TheExecuter , no debauchery please !

Throne said:

Lol. how recent was this? :p
couple months ago. It was over christmas break, darn teachers don't give us a break for someone's very important birthday.

heh, yeah canonized, I did post that in the pictures thread, I just thought it was relevent now.

One of my classmates is oddly possesed with determination to proove that solar bears are real. He has yet to show evidence but his zeal is amazing. :D

MMmmmmm love Madeleine.....m m,n vbm

Throne said:

Lol. how recent was this? :p

Haha I wasn't going to say anything to not offend our dear goose !

comagoosie: Haha , I should really use Solar Bear in the AAR sometime , eh ?

English Patriot: Haha , down boy ! down ! XD yeah madeleine was definitely a nice young lady XD She goes to pitzer college here in california actually . Very intelligent and a republican to boot ! (last I recall XD)

Nia will be totally fine. If Isabella can take a lead ball to the back of the head, it will take more than a few stairs to slow Nia down.

Thanks for the background behind the inspiration for the story, although you have a lot to learn about women. No woman I know would miss after being called fat. It tends to focus their minds very acutely on the target.

Sorry but all of the pictures with the oriental blades, expecially the sai, just reminded me too much of South Park. I was waiting for someone to catch a shuriken in the eye.

Also, I didn't see any shower scenes from your film in the summary above. Are they in the adults only section of the forum?

Actually, I don't know what you're talking about. XD

Why Republican? WHY?
(Granted, the two are almost the same, so there are just a few key issues that the Republicans are wrong in :D)...and let's leave politics here.

Davout said:
Nia will be totally fine. If Isabella can take a lead ball to the back of the head, it will take more than a few stairs to slow Nia down.

Thanks for the background behind the inspiration for the story, although you have a lot to learn about women. No woman I know would miss after being called fat. It tends to focus their minds very acutely on the target.

Sorry but all of the pictures with the oriental blades, expecially the sai, just reminded me too much of South Park. I was waiting for someone to catch a shuriken in the eye.

Also, I didn't see any shower scenes from your film in the summary above. Are they in the adults only section of the forum?

Haha , yes it's true , I do have a lot to learn about the womenfolk , but not adverse to trying XD . Haha , I don't watch southpark so I wouldn't know . haha and the shower scenes and the gratuitous beach scenes and the sexual tension scenes I left out . The movie was made during my debauched days as a heathen pre-conversion teenager in southern california . let's leave it at that and move on haha .

ColossusCrusher: Haha , it gives Madeleine flavour that I enjoy in the very least XD .

Debauched, or correct?
That's my inner atheist talking, who tends to dominate most of my opinions on religion XD. Ignore him. It's like Kurt and Peti...he just gets out...except he doesn't need the offer of pizza to emerge. XD

ColossusCrusher said:
Debauched, or correct?
That's my inner atheist talking, who tends to dominate most of my opinions on religion XD. Ignore him. It's like Kurt and Peti...he just gets out...except he doesn't need the offer of pizza to emerge. XD

ROFL . Well it does explain some of your craziness ! Well , I'll put up some more summaries soon XD

canonized said:
Haha , yes it's true , I do have a lot to learn about the womenfolk , but not adverse to trying XD . Haha , I don't watch southpark so I wouldn't know . haha and the shower scenes and the gratuitous beach scenes and the sexual tension scenes I left out . The movie was made during my debauched days as a heathen pre-conversion teenager in southern california . let's leave it at that and move on haha .
Some of your past as been revealed. Quick! When must document and save it for the time when we can use it against him :D

I'm kidding. Anyways, not a single guy can understand women. It's impossible. Kinda like a polar bear trying to adapt to a cheetah, impossible. If you do manage to accomplish such a feat, please let us know your secrets :D

comagoosie said:
Some of your past as been revealed. Quick! When must document and save it for the time when we can use it against him :D

I'm kidding. Anyways, not a single guy can understand women. It's impossible. Kinda like a polar bear trying to adapt to a cheetah, impossible. If you do manage to accomplish such a feat, please let us know your secrets :D

A polar bear might not .. perhaps ... but a Solar Bear might XD haha . Gosh , I really do have to figure out a way to integrate that .

Davout said:

sp801_good_times_with_weapons_2.jpg

Poor Butters.... :(

Estonianzulu said:
sp801_good_times_with_weapons_2.jpg

Poor Butters.... :(

ROFL it all makes sense now ! . Also , you guys will be happy to know that we've got some more guest authors lined up for more inter-season fun in the next few days so look forward to that :D

canonized said:
ROFL it all makes sense now ! . Also , you guys will be happy to know that we've got some more guest authors lined up for more inter-season fun in the next few days so look forward to that :D
I still don't quite understand the inter-season. I thought you are the one which supplies us with all the goodies :D

comagoosie said:
I still don't quite understand the inter-season. I thought you are the one which supplies us with all the goodies :D

I do , but also others who contribute are also a feature of inter-season showcases (see our previous one for example XD) . Anyone who would like to contribute is welcome . The only requirement about the story is that it's set in the Timelines universe otherwise you can go wild !