• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Grubnessul said:
With other words, he's not dead? :p

Either he's pining for the fjords or the twin from the other world (or whatever lies beyond the timepiece) was shot.

Haha oh no it's not that , it just means that there are people who dislike Tom so much about it XD

Griffin.Gen: Thank you ! Glad to have you on board :D you'll find that a lot of the later pages are comments so there's actually not too many chapters in comparison so you should be able to catch up :D !

Capibara: Yep XD inter-season's going to be fun too !

Just a status report: After I put up this week's interview i'll start the inter-season showcase immediately afterwards starting with a wonderful little interlude by myself and our first contributor Calipah !

If anyone out there is interested for writing and showcasing something for Timelines please let me know and I'll put you into the showcase :D

canonized said:
Haha oh no it's not that , it just means that there are people who dislike Tom so much about it XD
Which is completely turning around the question ;)

Sorry for the delay in responding but I had to read the final finale again just so I could absorb all of the details.

Firstly, thank you for a wonderful finale and season. I have seen a number of AAR’s in my day and I find it amazing how you can be so prolific and yet keep such a tight storyline for such an extended period of time.

I loved the alkaline/acid exposition particularly as Raul tends to want to do his own thing and not be a team player.

I also loved Willem’s reference to going through to the other side of the world and seeing stars which mirrors the ending of the Inferno. BTW, Willem certainly loves to throw himself on grenades, doesn’t he. Whilst very noble, from a genetic point of view, such lemming like behaviour doesn’t bode well for longevity.

I’m sorry I missed the Star Wars reference but I lost faith in George Lucas after enduring Episode II. At least I recognised the Indie quote.

I will have to go back to read the earlier episodes again but I don’t recall a double agent being mentioned in the modern timeline before. Possibly Nia, since the person is beautiful even at her age???

And +1 for the yay for Rodrigo shooting Tom. If someone tells you that you are about to destroy the world, the correct answer is not “I know and I don’t care”.

I also loved the detail in the epilogue that Herr Gehirn’s breathing would be laboured because the heat of the magma would have seared his bronchia before the Timepiece was activated.

canonized said:
Just a status report: After I put up this week's interview i'll start the inter-season showcase immediately afterwards starting with a wonderful little interlude by myself and our first contributor Calipah !

If anyone out there is interested for writing and showcasing something for Timelines please let me know and I'll put you into the showcase :D
man, the inter-season stuff is arriving fast. Even I might have to join in on the fun.

All this talk of showcase makes me think of price is right. We should do a Timelines showcase. But what happens when the contestant has the guess the price of a timepeice, what would they say..."Infinite"?

Grubnessul said:
Which is completely turning around the question ;)

Haha I've been more evasive before !

Davout: Ahh thank you very much sir XD And your ever-important faith in our dear Nia is well placed . Since you were so diligent in your fandom of her I will admit that she is the intended double agent XD I'm so free with giving away that secret because there's a greater secret about her in Season III that's going to make you gasp or smile , or both XD .

Don't worry about the Star Wars references XD I was just being a bit silly XD But the whole episode with the magma and what not is a mirror of what happened in the formation of Vader in Episode III .

And yes , as for the Stars , as you know Dante always ended his 3 parts with the word stars and I thought i'd keep the motif with the mentioning of it in the finale :D

As for Tom . Although Grubby's hounding me about it , let's not forget the Christmas special a few months back . Remember what Tom said to Rodrigo ? That he convinced the director to have him killed off ? You guys think that my idle meta-story bonuses are good for nothing , eh ! Haha , you'll have to guess again =P .

comagoosie: haha , I will drop a hint about the Timepiece . Well , a hint that already has been hinted so to speak . When Hal the person in charge of the English Silent Room all the way back in the Siege of London chapter said that people were thinking too four dimensionally . The Timepiece needs to be understood on a more fundamental level . Especially now that a doppleganger has come through a stable (albeit small) portal .

Hmm is this some evil plot to make us all to busy re-reading season one to keep us busy while you write season 3? :p

Grubnessul said:
Hmm is this some evil plot to make us all to busy re-reading season one to keep us busy while you write season 3? :p

ROFL It's a trap ! Well , just those special parts that are relevant XD

He's right:
ackbar.jpg

Thank you very much for that easter egg. I can happily vouch from personal experience that Eurasian girls age well, or rather don't seem to age at all.

That's good for me to hear, Davout. :D
Wait, by Eurasian, do you mean the Subcontinent too (pretty please)?

ColossusCrusher said:
He's right:
ackbar.jpg

Makes me want to eat some seafood .

Davout: haha , oh ? going to share this personal experience ?

ColossusCrusher: I would assume he means it so XD

Mmmh... Does this mean a possible Cardinal Ackbar for the next season?

Or a future Cardinal Peti?

A Cardinal Steiner is impossible. Too sexy for that.

A pizza addicted cardinal would be too weird ;)

I'm going to need Season summaries at this rate... ;) :p

canonized said:
Davout: haha , oh ? going to share this personal experience ?

My late wife was Chinese so I know how good the Han genes are at hiding the years. Better than botox, baby.

At the risk of going OT[1], by Eurasian, I meant mixed caucasian and asian descent. I am not sure how the Indian Subcontinent fits in there unless it is a euphemism in which case, we call them maps of Tassie where I come from.

Anyhoo, I always imagine Nia looks like an internet acquaintance[2] of mine, Tanya Dakin, who is half Irish (or Greek, I get them mixed up sometimes), half Chinese. I will leave it to you to google her as she is a photographic model so some of her more artistic work is NSFW (OMG, teh nekkid laydeez!!11!) and I don't wish to offend. She is about to turn 38 but looks 25 and is still getting plenty of work.

[1] Although it is hard to be OT with an AAR which quotes lyrics from obscure Anime.
[2] I am showing my age, but does anyone else find it bizarre that we can strike up friendships with people these days who are half a world away and whom we will never meet but yet feel we know their life story.

Normal transmission is now resumed.

Davout said:
[2] I am showing my age, but does anyone else find it bizarre that we can strike up friendships with people these days who are half a world away and whom we will never meet but yet feel we know their life story.

Normal transmission is now resumed.
Transmission intercepted.

I wouldn't say we know them. They are our friends, but we don't know them. For all we know canonized could be George Martin or Prime Minister of Luxemburg, or an escaped convict :eek:

Point is, I shudder to think what would happen if we all revealed our true lives :D

Kurt_Steiner said:
Mmmh... Does this mean a possible Cardinal Ackbar for the next season?

Or a future Cardinal Peti?

A Cardinal Steiner is impossible. Too sexy for that.

Haha Cardinal Ackbar is out of the question !

Grubnessul: Exactly XD

Murmurandus: You lazy bum ! don't worry chapter summaries coming up soon

Davout: Wow ! Well , yeah , I also get reminded of Maggie Q when I think of Nia XD . That's one of the good things about it , you can pick for yourself how they look in your mind .

comagoosie: ROFL , gosh : seeeecrets !!

Meh, life would be boring if we did not all have our dirty little secrets, now wouldn't it?

Just read chapter 35. There were some wonderfully informative insights into the characters, especially Cardinal DeWitt. Very exciting chapter! :cool: