• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My, my...

Already 230 pages!

Really, canonized, how do you expect me to catch up! ;)

Perhaps, I should read a little faster and get out of the single digit pages, eh? :eek:o

I wil try to catch up, but don't expect it to be for awhile. :D

But for now, I shall be perplexed by everyone's comments on shower scenes. :eek:

Maybe someday I'll understand... :cool:

EUROO7 said:
My, my...

Already 230 pages!

Really, canonized, how do you expect me to catch up! ;)

Perhaps, I should read a little faster and get out of the single digit pages, eh? :eek:o

I wil try to catch up, but don't expect it to be for awhile. :D

But for now, I shall be perplexed by everyone's comments on shower scenes. :eek:

Maybe someday I'll understand... :cool:

Haha , there are just so many pages because of comments nowadays which I'm so happy to enjoy :D . There aren't that many chapters in comparison though so I'm sure you'll make it XD Plus I'll be providing summaries in the next months .

comagoosie said:
It seems even you have forgotten Rome, mentioning it at least. Sometimes there isn't a post for days :(

...Aren't we forgetting something here... :D

ForzaA said:
...Aren't we forgetting something here... :D

did I miss something ? o_O

comagoosie said:
:eek:o Diplomacy? and other nonrelevent titles such as EU1? :eek:o :D :p

ROFL Oh yeah XD . I had actually thought about making a Diplomacy AAR , you know . I'm surprised there aren't more of them .

Meh, we could bring Rome AAR land back to life with 1 AAR if canonized would do a timelines prequel. :p

canonized said:
ROFL Oh yeah XD . I had actually thought about making a Diplomacy AAR , you know . I'm surprised there aren't more of them .
If paradox lowers the price of diplomacy to $1 then I will gladly boost diplomacy AARs. :D
Grubnessul said:
Meh, we could bring Rome AAR land back to life with 1 AAR if canonized would do a timelines prequel. :p
prequel's prequel, don't forget CK ;)

CK will be the prequel's sequel ;)

Grubnessul said:

I had actually also given that thought XD in fact I pitched the idea to a few friends and they really liked it . In fact , they liked it so much that they wanted to participate in it too . We'll have to see how it goes . for now EU3 is my only focus

comagoosie: haha , well you could play diplomacy without the game too and make an AAR about that XD

Grubnessul: ROFL . I'll give you that .

Just wanted to give you all a status report that now that my schedule is clearing up and some of my side projects are done , the finale to the finale should be here in the next 2 days :D . Huzzah !

IN the next two days? Well that could mean now, right?

Also, yeah. CK or Vicky could work for another timelines story, but maybe poor old canonized wants to change to a humour based AAR ;)

seeing i have been away for a while, i spose i should answer a couple of questions/queries/god-knows-what...

comagoosie: well it wasn't revealed there but Sematary got it almost spot on, he posted it in the AAR.

canonized: thanks for the interview, was a pleasure to conduct... if slightly drawn out ;) Btw, i was talking to Capibara and he suddenly blurted out that 'Canonized is interested in joining our scheme, so i let him come on force' (or something to that effect)... it was very shocking :)

TheExecuter: glad if you do so, sir, gald if you do!

Yeah, once he's done with his one (which is likely going to be around for quite a while still) I think he deserved a lengthy break. If it so happens he wishes to take one of course. He'd certainly have deserved it.

Avernite said:
IN the next two days? Well that could mean now, right?

Also, yeah. CK or Vicky could work for another timelines story, but maybe poor old canonized wants to change to a humour based AAR ;)

It's already 5% done :D . My gosh you guys this is exciting ! I really do think you guys will like this :D

Mettermrck: :D Great to have you back !!

robou: Was my pleasure to have you on :D

Qorten: Well , I'll take somewhat of a break but I wouldn't be going away . In fact , EU3 Timelines won't really end anyway . Once I finish with her I'm going to plan on doing little tidbits here and there of bonuses and specials to keep it going so long as I'm on the forum (although I'll be refusing any awards for it at that point since I'd consider it 'done' and I'd be moving on to the Vicky phase etc)

Two days if an awfully long time to wait for the finale..............

I GUESS it's worth waiting for. :p

Eber said:

Haha I'll try to do my best :D

Eber said:

It had better be :p

Are we there yet? I am sure it is 2 days later somewhere in the world.