• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
comagoosie said:
I am willing to bet money that canonized has constructed a nice flow chart of events and he has a detailed file on each character.

ROFL

comagoosie said:
:rofl:

That's all of us except canonized. I am willing to bet money that canonized has constructed a nice flow chart of events and he has a detailed file on each character. Most of us just try to grab whatever out of the air and go from there. :D

out of the air? You mean out of a time vortex surely ;) That of course is a reference you would understand if you got round to reading mine coma :D Anyway i am going to stop spamming!

comagoosie said:
:rofl:

That's all of us except canonized. I am willing to bet money that canonized has constructed a nice flow chart of events and he has a detailed file on each character. Most of us just try to grab whatever out of the air and go from there. :D
I think he's an entire team working 24/7 to keep track of all the possible scenarios he thinks of, put them in flow charts and draft up a base idea for the plot line and he picks one and makes it into an update.

And ofcourse he has a lot of showers there to think of his shower scenes.

Grubnessul said:
As for the Meet you Maker translation, 'voor je schepper staan' doesn't really have to right ring to it. Literally that means to stand before your maker. 'Ontmoet je Schepper' is a better translation of meet your maker and has more the ring of a warcry.
seconded :)

Grubnessul said:
I think he's an entire team working 24/7 to keep track of all the possible scenarios he thinks of, put them in flow charts and draft up a base idea for the plot line and he picks one and makes it into an update.

And ofcourse he has a lot of showers there to think of his shower scenes.

i think you have the right idea here, though is it possible that he enslaves Imps to do the work?

Qorten said:
Could canonized be Alfred Hitchcock, using Paradox as his outlet for new shower scenes...?

I don't care who he is as long as there are more shower scenes :D

Estonianzulu said:
Alright, I'm sending out a slow down request again. Just started the second season. And, of course, rooting for the villains once again :D

ROFL I think you'll enjoy the bad guys in SII

Avernite: Obsidian ? o.o what would that be for ?

ForzaA & Murmy: ROFL Well yeah .. a bit obscure but it's a good series XD . And yes , ForzaA does get the points for being able to figure out which one was a reference . i wonder what gave you that hint XD

Grubnessul & ForzaA: ROFL yeah , it's because none of you hollanders were online on MSN to ask ! I had to ask Strategist instead and we all know how inferior he is as a hollander to you all XD

robou & Capibara: ROFL sometimes and sometimes not

comagoosie & English Patriot: Actually , I do have a notebook which has notes in it for chapters but I usually do that a day before . English Patriot has actualy helped a lot in brainstorming ; thank you , sir XD

robou & Grubnessul: It's actually true that I get inspiration while i'm in the shower or in the bath XD You caught me !

Qorten: Do I get my own theme and shadow outline ? XD

robou & Capibara: ROFL you guys are terrible !

(A note for the confused reader (though I cannot speak for robou) I did not catch Canonized in the bath/shower, it was merely figuratively speaking)

Obsidian kills the Others in A song of Ice and Fire, being referred to as dragon glass (or somesch). Being as your Others also need some really good fire to kill... It might just be that dragon glass would also kill them ;)

Hmm this isn't the first time we've told Canonized to read a song of ice and fire, now did we?

Grubnessul said:
(A note for the confused reader (though I cannot speak for robou) I did not catch Canonized in the bath/shower, it was merely figuratively speaking)

what... oh my... i didn't see nothing governor :eek:o

Argh!!!
Desperately trying to erase mental image of canonized and grubnessul in the shower......
Think happy thoughts - Nia, Nia in the shower, shower scenes, shower scenes by canonized, showers scenes with canonized.......
Help, it burns, it burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canonized said:
ForzaA & Murmy: ROFL Well yeah .. a bit obscure but it's a good series XD . And yes , ForzaA does get the points for being able to figure out which one was a reference . i wonder what gave you that hint XD

Somehow, Benitez didn't seem like much of a poet... A good officer to be sure, but not one to come up with some "feel good"(well...)/inspirational 'slogan'.

Grubnessul said:

ROFL I guess you'd need to hear the intonation in the expression in order to make it more understandable for non-native english speakers XD

Avernite: Interesting o_O well at least you're on the right track about mysterious hind's blood type things XD

Grubnessul: And this also isn't the first time i've forgotten/not known what you guys are talking about is it ? XD

robou: Shhh , indeed we haven't XD

Davout: ROFL , gosh , I've tainted your fantasy forever !!

ForzaA: ahhh ROFL that gave it away eh ? Well we don't know Benitez too well but I suppose that was a good hint XD

We talk about things you don't know all the time ;)

Like 'valse bingo!' :p

Still, you ought to read asif. now!

Message from page 6: Could you please stop this discussing of catching people in the showers? It's pressing me to read this non-stop to find out what you're on about, ignoring needs such as sleep, food and eh... showers.

canonized, this is looking very good so far. I've focused on the interludes for now, and will re-read the historical bits later on. Jimenes Sr. and Father Xavier are on their way to Mecka, and it feels as if a chapter is coming that will make or break this story.

Good prediction of a very different future, with a certain dystopian streak which doesn't become an unrefined valley of woes.

Davout said:
Argh!!!
Desperately trying to erase mental image of canonized and grubnessul in the shower......
Think happy thoughts - Nia, Nia in the shower, shower scenes, shower scenes by canonized, showers scenes with canonized.......
Help, it burns, it burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stop teasing us and post Part II...please.
I'm shaking with Timelines-withdrawal symptoms...you wouldn't want us to go cold turkey and NOT need the AAR anymore...right?

I'm shaking with Timelines-withdrawal symptoms...you wouldn't want us to go cold turkey and NOT need the AAR anymore...right?

You're right *prints out Timelines Introduction page, rolls it up, and smokes it*