• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Davout said:
Great build up of suspense in the last episode. I was going to raise a query about using snakes in an underground evironment - as cold blooded animals, they would be extremely sluggish, if not dormant, in an ordinary underground area. But I worked out that the volcanic flows in the other areas of the labyrinth would raise the ambient temperature sufficiently for them to move.

How many episodes are there to go? One or two?

Thank you very much XD . We have about 3 updates left I believe .

only three more updates? :eek:

Grubnessul said:
only three more updates? :eek:

Until the end of Season II , yeah

Well, that means finally some answers :p

Grubnessul said:
Well, that means finally some answers :p

Correct :D

Capibara: Huzzah , yep :D

Will we be having a two part ending like season 1?

Man, I'm looking forward to the inter-season showcases :D:D

ugh I had to go back three pages to read this. Who would of known? Anyways before I comment, congrats snugglie on becoming a fellow.

The first part of the last few updates, are interesting. They don't identify who is speaking or what is revelent, meaning that it could be in the future or the present and the person speaking could be no one, or a someone. Confusing yet intriguing.

“why did it have to be snakes...”
a famous indiana jones line. ;)

and good to see General Grubby mentioned again, I was wondering if you had forgotten about him.

...1984...That book gets mentioned too much, but I do know there was a chapter that had the title of 1984, I don't know if you are hinting at that.

English Patriot said:
Will we be having a two part ending like season 1?

Man, I'm looking forward to the inter-season showcases :D:D

We'll definitely be indeed having inter-season showcases so I do hope lots of people are willing to participate in Timelines' festivities :D

comagoosie: Well the beginning part was dated as I recall . And it's in the vein of the other chapter where Lieutenant Drescher was speaking .

Aargh, and when looking at the table of contents, I realise that I am ca. 85% behind...

You haven't considered posting summaries of each season at its closing? Would definitely help me a lot at least. :D

Snugglie said:
Aargh, and when looking at the table of contents, I realise that I am ca. 85% behind...

You haven't considered posting summaries of each season at its closing? Would definitely help me a lot at least. :D

Haha , if people would help me do it , I think I might .

Sematary said:
I am catching up but I still have a long ways to go, I just finished Maze of Mecca.

Glad to hear it :D

TIMELINESOST1.png

Download the mp3

comagoosie said:
First download!! :p

Now I can always say I was first when you become famous and all that good stuff :D

Haha , maybe AP will be a famous mixer someday XD

AP: Thank you again for this , it's really a great pleasure working with you :D

I listened to it and I was quite surprised, I expected nasty transitions between songs, but actually it went smoothly. The sound was very EU3ish (I actually made a quick mod where the only thing different was the music came from timelines) :D

Congrats, I liked it
icon14.gif

On a sidenote: at the very end (I don't know, maybe the last 20 seconds) is there any musical instruments playing, or is it my imagination. Sounded similiar to a tuba on its lowest note :D

comagoosie said:
I listened to it and I was quite surprised, I expected nasty transitions between songs, but actually it went smoothly. The sound was very EU3ish (I actually made a quick mod where the only thing different was the music came from timelines) :D

Congrats, I liked it
icon14.gif

On a sidenote: at the very end (I don't know, maybe the last 20 seconds) is there any musical instruments playing, or is it my imagination. Sounded similiar to a tuba on its lowest note :D

Thanks :D And that's why it's called The End Awaits at the end ! Something foreboding and what not XD

ForzaA: Haha , I bet I could guess which ones were familiar to you XD Glad you liked it overall XD AP did a great job