• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
comagoosie said:
So dirt in the monster's mouth. Does that mean the monster recognizes it as a body and stops? Or does the dirt disable some mechanics?

I'd go with disabling the mechanics..

I'd say that Cerberus was designed to stop once someone threw dirt into the mouths...since, Renault designed the 'dungeon' to match Dante's work....and Dante's heroes bypassed Cerberus in this way. Madeline just thought outside the box and defeated Renault's Cerberus by running around the circle in the other direction.

So...W.a.D.

;)

TheExecuter

I hate snakes! Nice to see Pablo close to being sniped! And also nice to see out freindly Dutchman in fighting shape, let alone alive!

ForzaA said:
Disagree :)

Sio-Pan was a thoroughly disgusting "man".. At least for me, Herr Gehirn is, aside from his Nazi tendencies (then again, Spain doesn't seem so wonderful either) a much more palatable man.

That's true XD . It was part of my initiative for the character shift . I wanted more conflicted and possibly treacherous protagonist focii (alvaro , carlos , raul , pablo , tom ) and more humane and less completely evil bad guy focii (gehirn , shahim , drescher , jafar) . I thought that it would be better and more nuanced and would add a good dimension to it .

comagoosie: See TheExecuter's post :D

English Patriot: Mostly yes ^^

TheExecuter: Absolutely correct sir ! :D

robou: and being dashingly handsome as always ! XD

Cannonized making a reference to Dante? Never...

Of course it has to be snakes... few things are cooler than lots and lots of snakes. XD

Estonianzulu said:
Cannonized making a reference to Dante? Never...

ROFL what can I say XD

General_BT: Especially all different kinds XD

canonized said:
robou: and being dashingly handsome as always ! XD

Duh! He's Dutch after all ;)

Grubnessul said:
Duh! He's Dutch after all ;)

Haha I suppose XD

Alright everyone , I added something new to the front page :D

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289729&page=1&pp=20

Everyone go to the very first post , check it the new graphic I made directly underneath the title poster and tell me what you think :D

It was heftily inspired by English Patriot since he's been watching a certain series too much these days XD

I love it XD har har har

What?! The server is busy sign, well that isn't impressive.

Oh :eek: , you mean when I can access the first page

It sweet. I like the crossbones, as Timelines will take your life away from you :D

English Patriot said:
I love it XD har har har

It's all your fault for watching all that Death Note anyway XD But thanks again XD

comagoosie: haha , if you only knew !

You really think we hadn't noticed yet that Timelines is slowly sucking the life force out of us, turning us all into your mindless zombies? :p

Grubnessul said:
You really think we hadn't noticed yet that Timelines is slowly sucking the life force out of us, turning us all into your mindless zombies? :p

Vampires, surely. Mindless zombies would have a hard time posting comments ;)

Also, nice text :)

comagoosie said:
What?! The server is busy sign, well that isn't impressive.

That, will turn us all into zombies!

Grubnessul said:

eyeofsauron.jpg

What ever could you be talking about ? XD XD

Avernite: Thank you XD

English Patriot: Seriously =( Mindlessly clicking the refresh button =( I blame the OT

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

roughly translates as "What if Spain Failed to Control the World?"

:rofl: I saw the redone first page, very nice. Perhaps you should include an ominous line like "the Human who reads this AAR shall post within 23 days of reading it" or somesuch.

canonized said:
It's all your fault for watching all that Death Note anyway XD But thanks again XD

comagoosie: haha , if you only knew !

He's not the only one, I'm watching the series finale tonight myself. 'Cuz I'm cool like that. :cool: :D