• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh yeeeeaaaah. Now I remember. XD

Grubnessul said:
What's with you and shower scenes? :p

Shower scenes are cool. Every good book or movie has one... ;) :D

Davout said:
Sorry that my initial response was so brief but I was still enjoying the afterglow of that sweet, sweet Nia goodness.

Firstly, people, get with the program, the reference is to the drop scene from Aliens, not Starcraft. Starcraft lifted the sound bites from the movie. Look up "Aliens Colonial Marines" on youtube and enjoy the original and best. And somebody wake up Hicks.

Also, vale Stan Winston who passed away today.

Secondly, I loved the reference to the leopard because it belongs to the last third of Hell, but isn't it the animal of fraud, not incontinence which is the she wolf in the first third.

I thought it was fantastic to switch from the perils of Madelaine et al back to the season 1 group but still retain the Dantesque theme with the panderers (pimps) and seducers. I also thought that the reference to the thugs upside down in the trash cans was a reference to the sinners upside down in the bolgias but after checking I see that belongs to the Simonists.

And I have switched sides, so to speak. Antonio must be gay not to jump on a freshly showered Nia. I loved the veiled reference to the destiny of their names, and look forward to that thread being unravelled over time. Also, I suspect Nia will be best suited to adapt to 1984 because she doesn't fit in with her own time, as you have masterfully alluded to.

First I'd like to thank you so much for the response ! It really and sincerely delights me to no end that you've given such a thoughtful comment ! Not to say anyone else's is bad , but I'm just flattered at the thought you put into this one XD

I rewatched Aliens the other day and it's just one of the best movies ever so I just had to add it in there somewhere . You can even see that I inentionally codenamed the pilot and copilot as callsigned Pharaoh and Spunky as a direct reference to Ferro and Spunkmeyer in the movie XD

As for the Dante references I'm so glad you picked up on it . I wanted to make sure that this particular chapter wasn't just an island in all the Dante stuff ; i really wanted to integrate it into the journey and I'm so glad you managed to point it out ^^ Also the simoniacs was a bit unintended , to be honest with the trash bins up side down but that just goes to show how you could probably writer your own adaptation better than I could :D . Thank you so much again and I promise more Nia in the coming weeks XD

ColossusCrusher: Good XD

Murmurandus: Without a doubt !

CountArach: So glad to hear it and thank you again for taking it up :D I'm always very happy to see comments on previous chapters ! The zombie chapter was a very fun one because even I didn't expect to be doing a zombie chapter but there you go ! And it totally paid off XD One of the best arcs I've done yet I think !

Enewald: And you haven't shared your comments on them yet ! Shame on you XD haha

And you haven't shared your comments on them yet ! Shame on you XD haha

Well, I still wonder how you are able to make the story so long with the same characters... :wacko:

But still I love the story.

And atm I wonder is Isabella really Isabella or a dead slave of Lord of A Cid. :p

And maybe you should post the table of contents on the first page?

Just edit some of your post there.

This aar is madness. :D

Madness? THIS! IS! TIMELINES!

Whoops, I did it again :p

Anyway, next time Nia should plan these things better and use the axioma 'save water, shower with me'

Dammit Grubby!
You stole my thunder!
:D

Enewald said:
Well, I still wonder how you are able to make the story so long with the same characters... :wacko:

But still I love the story.

And atm I wonder is Isabella really Isabella or a dead slave of Lord of A Cid. :p

And maybe you should post the table of contents on the first page?

Just edit some of your post there.

This aar is madness. :D

Glad to hear it :D

Grubnessul & ColossusCrusher: oh you guys XD terrible !

Edit: Sorry , Grubby XD It's usually Murmy that does that line ! I haven't slept all night !! Give me a break XD

Last edited:
ColossusCrusher said:
Dammit Grubby!
You stole my thunder!
Early bird gets the worm ;)

Besides, I've been spamming this thread with MADNESS! since I saw 300 :p

EDIT: Why does Canonized holds me for a Belgian? :confused: :(

:rofl:

Love the panzy cardinal ;)

And I like the committee :) Pity I don't know the name Dermail. And the power of the Apostles? :eek:

Still I'm not entirely convinced the stun pistol would work, wouldn't the iron just discharge the energy down to the ground?

What covered the torso was a mockery of any dress skirt either Sweet or the Cardinal had seen. Barely reaching the middle of the thigh, the piece of clothing dangled dangerously and easily wafted upward with every step.
I hear this is the trend nowadays ;)

And gangsters, not Master G :eek:
not much of a fight I see, but they did get taken down.

hmmm...it looks like Pablo is going to have some company

and on a side note: The armor should of consisted of a wooden cage surrounded by metal. That would be the ultimate protection. But of course somethings are too late.

Great update as always, nice to see something of Season I cast, Panzerkardinal rules! :) Let's see what happens with them with LAPD

Grubnessul said:
Anyway, next time Nia should plan these things better and use the axioma 'save water, shower with me'

Yeah, well...we should all get together and play some Starcraft MADNESS!
I'm ColossusCrusher, my server is US East.

Maybe that can get the 300 out of our systems...or probably exacerbate it. :D

ah the return of the deadliest duo in christendom, but unfortunately i think they are slightly out numbered and out gunned by the LAPD.... And at last Pablo might die!!! :D :rofl:

ColossusCrusher said:
Yeah, well...we should all get together and play some Starcraft MADNESS!
I'm ColossusCrusher, my server is US East.

Maybe that can get the 300 out of our systems...or probably exacerbate it. :D

Madness?

THIS...IS...STARCRAFT!!! What did you think it was, Warcraft in space?

TheExecuter (US East)

And please...no more shower scenes! :p

TheExecuter

Grubnessul said:
Early bird gets the worm ;)

Besides, I've been spamming this thread with MADNESS! since I saw 300 :p

EDIT: Why does Canonized holds me for a Belgian? :confused: :(

ROFL my apologies XD see my previous post for details

Avernite: Another Gundam reference I'm afraid XD

Grubnessul: Depends on what's on the bottom of the Cardinal's boots , I suppose XD

comagoosie: Well you do have several other points of contact including the gauntlets and what not XD . Oh you guys ... XD

Capibara: Thanks :D Looking forward to writing about it !

ColossusCrusher: oi if only I had time to play SC nowadays XD

robou: Yes , and out-technoed XD

TheExecuter: ROFL what do you have against shower scenes ? XD

Enewald: Haha , well there is a difference between chapter and pages since certain chapters take up several pages in comments

canonized said:
comagoosie: Well you do have several other points of contact including the gauntlets and what not XD . Oh you guys ... XD
yes I see that the cardinal would wear metal gloves, but why not switch them for leather, or have I forgotten something *tries to remember something which I may or may not remember* :eek:o