• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
comagoosie said:
It seems that the roster of the tempus is growing greatly. How many current members?

15 in total, including Seele, Fellows and our Honourary Fellow, grayghost.

DeTaaheBattle-PW-36-field-battle-797833.jpg

My Weekend Hobby

Well, thanks everybody. Let me just say its about darn time some love get sent the way of we history book writers :) But seriously, thanks to Cannonzied and everyone else in the Tempus who didn't try and keep me out. I look forward to getting to work with all of you one whatever projects and plans the Tempus Society has for helping to improve AARland and improve the unity of this great society we have. And if not, I'll bring it down from the inside ;)

AARland is a wonderful institution, and a I look forward to continuing the long tradition of doing all in my power to continue the improvement and flourishing of this place. I hope that with the rest of the Tempus Society I can do just that. I also hope to get to know everyone outside of AARland and use them to improve my own writing, reading and researching. I have spent a lot of time here in the forums, watching and contributing to the development and hopefully my membership in Tempus will only further that, and perhaps spread the bug to others.

So thank you all for the induction and the congratulations. Hope to see you around.

I just read the chapters "The Scarlet Academy" and "Secrets". Very good chapters. Some interesting (and slightly disturbing) insights into Antonio's past...

crusaderknight said:
I just read the chapters "The Scarlet Academy" and "Secrets". Very good chapters. Some interesting (and slightly disturbing) insights into Antonio's past...

Excellent ! Very glad that got across :D

comagoosie said:
don't worry no one can steal that away from you. It is like you manliness ;)

..I'm not so sure I'd be happy to have my manliness likened to Falalalan singing Swedish midgets :rofl:

(fight! :D)

And congrats to Estonianzulu.

ForzaA said:
..I'm not so sure I'd be happy to have my manliness likened to Falalalan singing Swedish midgets :rofl:

(fight! :D)

And congrats to Estonianzulu.

Don't worry , I think it's only Grubby that applies XD

So I should be happy that you guys link my manliness to Falalalan singing Swedish midgets? o_O

canonized said:
Don't worry , I think it's only Grubby that applies XD
hmm.. I thought the "I'd" was pretty clearly an abbreviation of " I would", combined with the "if"
...I thought it was pretty obvious I didn't think it was directed at me at all...

Grubby: ROFL I think it all devolved into one set of crazy confusion . Though you'll be happy to know that your craziness has helped inspire something that i've already written down in my notebook so I'll be using it later on XD

ForzaA: maybe it's all dutchmen , eh ? XD har har just kidding . Back to the update writing !

Estonianzulu said:
DeTaaheBattle-PW-36-field-battle-797833.jpg

My Weekend Hobby

Boy, boys, boys...

How many times I've told you shouldn't take football so seriously?

:D

Kurt_Steiner said:
Boy, boys, boys...

How many times I've told you shouldn't take football so seriously?

:D

ROFL . if only there was a way to have battles again without the actual dying . The pain , sure , but not permanent damage XD Ahh the naive glorification of war .... XD

FELLOWLOGO.gif

YEARBOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Before I get to the next update these next two days , I wanted to announce another addition to the Tempus Society that is long overdue ! This induction was actually scheduled to happen weeks ago but due to scheduling conflicts we had a little glitch but we've come to rectify that !

Today's inductee , I am very proud to say , is revolutionizing what we understand about run of the mill alternate history writing especially in the Hearts of Iron Section . His work is standing out as one of the best innovations we've seen on the forum and for that he has garnered himself this distinction .

Ladies and Gentlemen , please welcome TreizeV author of Resistance: Fall of Man - An Oral History . Adding an original twist to your average altered past , Treize weaves his experienced and nuanced writing talent with a tale that is both gripping and eye opening .

If one gets to know Treize personally as well , although he's a bit hard to get a hold of sometimes , he's definitely one of those individuals that is both easygoing and has that slice of dorkiness to help ease any conversation along XD . Personally , I've always enjoyed his unique approach and his humble yet rich talent . So welcome , Treize , and we hope you can continue to contribute to the community as you've been doing !

Wow. :eek: Thank you everyone, this is a great honor and I am proud to be inducted into this society. I must give thanks to Canonized, who has been extremely patient with me despite my long absences on Msn :). I look forward to working with all of you in the future and I will do my best to continue to contribute more to this community.

I must also give props to Canonized for contributing yet another initiative (on top of the WritAAR of the week and the various other projects put forth by fine members) through which writers can both share their ideas and acknowledge each other's fine works. Feedback and praise are powerful motivators to helping a writAAR along his or her way. In that regard, AARland is blessed with one of the most friendly and encouraging communities ive seen online, and its great to see so many people work together to help improve their own writing. Heck, i'm still learning.

Now i'm off to read the other five hundred bloody posts i'm behind in for 'Timelines' :D See ya around!

Just a status report for all XD I know i've been a bit behind it's because Sister's birthday this week ! Update either tonight or tomorrow night though so feel excited for that :D .

Then interview with TheHyphenated1 this weekend huzzah !!

I'm going to try and speed through some updates asap !

Pfff you call it craziness, I call it greatness :p

Congratulations TreizeV and welcome! :)