• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll take No.2

Softly humming "Falalalan" is the most apporiate reaction here I guess :p

English Patriot said:
I'll take No.2

I'll take both ;)

I'll be in the camp of those that wish for a FMF sandwich...too graphic?
Then just both at once. :D

English Patriot said:
I'll take No.2

ROFL you would !

Grubnessul: ROFL that gives me such an excellent idea grubby you have no idea what you just did :D I love having commentators like you !

comagoosie: haha oh silly . Whenever i browse google images if i see something that could be used for timelines i use it .

ColossusCrusher: ROFL good grief look at what i've started

Mettermrck: I'm so happy to hear that ! :D If you get the ciardi translation he has lots of good notes in it already that you don't need cliff notes

You didn't start it - you gave us the opportunity to turn it into something horribly amusing.
Don't stop!

I was thinking more of Sir Mixalot rather than Falalalan but whatever floats your boat.

ColossusCrusher said:
You didn't start it - you gave us the opportunity to turn it into something horribly amusing.
Don't stop!

ROFL I need to watch out with you guys !

Davout: Haha , Jump on it , jump on it !

This AAR just crossed the 100,000 views line.

There should be a law against that kind of popularity. :D

RGB said:
This AAR just crossed the 100,000 views line.

There should be a law against that kind of popularity. :D

there were nights of endless pleasure XD

canonized said:

Ah. It's all coming back to me now.

canonized said:
Were there? Or were you talking about those pictures again? :p

And you're not going to steal my Falalalan singing Swedish midgets, are you? :p

RGB said:
Ah. It's all coming back to me now.

ROFL yep XD

Grubnessul: ROFL I would never presume to !

comagoosie: Exactly XD Grubby isn't Grubby without them XD

Will work on the update tonight !

FELLOWLOGO.gif

YEARBOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and gentlemen , we are once again proud to honour a new inductee into the Fellowship of the Tempus Society . Today we honour a person who has not only worked hard for AARland since the beginning but has continued to show excellence of citizenship even throughout the changes of seasons on the forum . This is a person who , although has been on the forum for seven years , has never lost touch with the love for AARs and the love for authors . A person who has involved himself in the edification of AARland both in the highest endeavors but also amongst those new writers , encouraging them with his humble demeanor to reach higher and achieve their dreams while maintaining his own level of excellence for his AARs .

I am therefore very proud today to call Estonianzulu author of "The Footsteps of Illustrious Men"- USA GC AAR . His AAR demonstrates the excellence of historical scholarship that allows alternate history writing to be not only a great bit of fun , but also fruitfuil for understanding the flow of change in our world and has earned him this honour .

Personally , Estonianzulu has proven time and time again that he is a reliable and helpful individual in the forum who is also just as fun and energetic as anyone in our great community . I do believe firmly that he will be an excellent and valued addition and he will continue to work not only in the AARlander but also in any other venues or activities that brings Tempus fellows closer together . Therefore , welcome , Estonianzulu and we hope that you enjoy your stay with us !

Congratulations Estonianzulu and Welcome! :)