• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
200 pages... 4,000 posts

4001 with this one

Thanks Peti.

You're welcome.

Shut up, Peti,

Ok, Kurty

Thank you very much, Peti.

You're very much welcome.

Peti... shut up right now.

Ok, Kurty

Thank you very much indeed, Peti.

You're very much welcome indeed.

Peti... Do you see that car? That red one? The one which has written on its back Ferrari? It has a pizza inside.

There I go!!!!!

Erm... what was I ... oh yes.

Update? :D

Kurty....

Yes, Peti?

There was no pizza inside the car, just an Italian with a horrible moustache!!!!

Really? What a shock...

Avernite said:
The Spanish are the real rebels, everyone knows that ancient culture started in the Netherlands. We all know Circe lived in Zierikzee!

ROFL I won't deny that the Netherlands are quite a cultured place , but good grief , the source of ancient culture ? LOL

Grubnessul: Now that actually has give me some ideas :D Atlantis in Timelines !

ColossusCrusher: XD

English Patriot: At Heav'ns command , right ? XD

Kurt_Steiner: Thank you for the congratulations XD Couldn't get to this far without your guys's community ! That's one of the great things I enjoy about this AAR , we've fostered such a wonderful readership here that we all have fun as friends :D

Finally caught up, took me a long while altogether but it was worth it. Looks like Renault's got a difficult decision to make. Either way, it doesn't look good.

comagoosie said:
Not only has this AAR achieved 200 pages. 4000 posts, but almost 100,000 views :eek: :eek:

crack out the cups and wine, it is time to celebrate :D

A rather auspicious numbering indeed !!

well done, 100k views is very impressive indeed!

Grubnessul said:
well done, 100k views is very impressive indeed!

Not really.

50k of those are due to Peti's quest for a pizza. :D

Just kidding, you know. :D

As the Woods of the Suicides is the most striking part of the Inferno for me, I just wanted to through something into the mix. The sins of the suicide are punished in 2 ways. Firstly because they usurped God's role in deciding when to live or die, the souls in the woods lose all control over when they can lament their predicament, only being able to do so when they are injured (branch is broken etc). Secondly, rather than a sin in seeking attention, it was a sin which cut off the outside world, with the sinner selfishly turning in on themselves rather than being part of the wider community. This was all pre-DSM IV so concepts of clinical depression and personality disorders weren't considered in analysing why someone would take their own life.

And I have no idea how our heroes will get through unless they chose to sacrifice one of their blades.

As a non sequitur, I miss Nia.

Just sayin'.

Elorei: thank you , darling ! :D

demokratickid: First the AARlander then an update probably Tues

Grubnessul: Couldn't have done it without your support , Grubby !

Kurt_Steiner: ROFL well Peti did certainly help XD thank you for your well wishes , hermano !

Davout said:
As the Woods of the Suicides is the most striking part of the Inferno for me, I just wanted to through something into the mix. The sins of the suicide are punished in 2 ways. Firstly because they usurped God's role in deciding when to live or die, the souls in the woods lose all control over when they can lament their predicament, only being able to do so when they are injured (branch is broken etc). Secondly, rather than a sin in seeking attention, it was a sin which cut off the outside world, with the sinner selfishly turning in on themselves rather than being part of the wider community. This was all pre-DSM IV so concepts of clinical depression and personality disorders weren't considered in analysing why someone would take their own life.

And I have no idea how our heroes will get through unless they chose to sacrifice one of their blades.

As a non sequitur, I miss Nia.

Just sayin'.

You have a very apt analysis of the Wood of the Suicides . You are also correct about how this was before the psychological analysis of the modern times which would mitigate MANY of the circumstances of those who were put into that place . My Dante teacher even pointed that out . That's why I focused on the aspect of Piero del Vigne who used his suicide as a political statement against the Emperor by bashing his head into his jail cell and emphasize the distaste Dante had for using suicide for such ends .

I love your Dante commentaries XD It really makes it feel so worth it to write about this arc !! I will duly reward you with a lot of Nia after this arc is over in the inter-season showcase . She'll actually factor prominently considering what will happen at the end of this season - wink - XD

canonized said:
I love your Dante commentaries XD It really makes it feel so worth it to write about this arc !! I will duly reward you with a lot of Nia after this arc is over in the inter-season showcase . She'll actually factor prominently considering what will happen at the end of this season - wink - XD

Aaaah! Don't do that! You just make me grow more impatient waiting for every update! :D

I just have to say this!

I have just started reading your AAR and I must say...WOW, just wow! I've known about the timelines quite a while back and I loved reading your canonzied articles, but haven't had the heart to read the whole thing!! Well could be the 200 plus pages that scared me off! :p

Your work is truly a living legend in AARland by now, on high like the works of the Old-Ones ie. The Yogi, Mettermrck, Allenby, Rensslear and many more! And that is saying something. But I think your work has even surpass many previous AAR, just look at the work! :eek:

Now, I've got the 200 plus pages to catch up! :mad: :( ;)

Capibara said:
Aaaah! Don't do that! You just make me grow more impatient waiting for every update! :D

Haha sorry XD

Zauberfloete: Welcome on board :D Thank you so much for your praise ! I'm truly honoured ! I do hope you enjoy your stay and I please do encourage you to comment as you go along , lots of people have been doing that recently and I find it to be one of the best things about writing long AARs if people can do that :D

June1.png

June AARlander is up !

10 things he hates about you, huh? :p

I can name at least one... he's longwinded... ;) :p :D

Oh, and if there's going to be a battle in Flanders, then prepare to meet your Maker... :D

Who'll meet his or her Maker? :p

Battles in Flanders are fun, tho

I thought this was going to be the swimsuit edition for summer.

Grubnessul said:
10 things he hates about you, huh? :p

It's cute isn't it ? XD

Murmurandus: Long winded ! =( you're so mean , Murmy !!

Grubnessul: yes , Flanders is going to be really fun for me too :D

Davout: A swimsuit edition eh ?

Maybe we'll have it back in Boracay where Nia and Antonio were spending some time eh ?

boracay_sand-em.jpg

Or how about some mediterannean action with our long lost Leyla ?

Leyla.jpg

turkish pride , anyone ? XD