• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just read chapters XXVIII and XXIX. Very well written chapters. In XXVIII, did I notice a reference to Star Wars: Episode I? "A communications disruption can mean only one thing... invasion!"

And I must say I feel sorry for poor Antonio with the developments in XXIX. He bought flowers for Isabella and when he goes to give them to her, he finds someone else has given her some already, and that man is in the room with her! I can empathise with the poor lad.

EDIT: 200 pages! Congrats, canonized! :cool:

canonized said:
TheHyphenated1: Ahhh XD an old school typo XD You'll have to remind me where it is again on AIM so that I can fix it XD

Will do!

crusaderknight said:
Just read chapters XXVIII and XXIX. Very well written chapters. In XXVIII, did I notice a reference to Star Wars: Episode I? "A communications disruption can mean only one thing... invasion!"

And I must say I feel sorry for poor Antonio with the developments in XXIX. He bought flowers for Isabella and when he goes to give them to her, he finds someone else has given her some already, and that man is in the room with her! I can empathise with the poor lad.

EDIT: 200 pages! Congrats, canonized! :cool:

Thank you ! We're also nearing 100,000 views ! So exciting !

And yes I totally forgot I put that easter egg in there XD Haha yes you're right , it's a reference to Ep 1 . I just remember back in the day that that trailer used to be the big thing that it got ingrained in my mind .

TheHypthenated1: Thank you sir :D

Last edited:
canonized said:
ROFL I do have to admit that after writing Timelines for so long and having you , ForzaA , and Grubby around I don't dislike the Netherlands as much as I used to XD har har har (you can blame EU2 and the 80 years war events)

What? You DISliked us?

What foul demon are you? :p

(Also, ROFL has a smilie: :rofl: )

Avernite said:
What? You DISliked us?

Here, in Flanders, we call it comon sense... :p

Avernite said:
What? You DISliked us?

ROFL i still like to type mine out XD idiosyncrasies and all that !

Murmurandus: Haha , good ole Belgium . You can always count on them ! XD .

canonized said:
Murmurandus: Haha , good ole Belgium . You can always count on them ! XD .
We couldn't in 1830 >.<

;)

ForzaA & Grubnessul: Well I'll definitely include that in the drama of the next Season . A war in Flanders will be part of the new things going on XD

canonized said:
ROFL I wonder if anyone out there actually does .

well according to the latest chapter, someone obviously really likes him... or the complete oposite!

canonized said:
ForzaA & Grubnessul: Well I'll definitely include that in the drama of the next Season . A war in Flanders will be part of the new things going on XD
Then you may have started something you can't control. Those lowlanders sure do know how to argue :D

robou said:
well according to the latest chapter, someone obviously really likes him... or the complete oposite!

Or both !

comagoosie: ROFL for such a small area too yeah XD

I was remaining behind, but now I've read the two last chapters ;). The last one was really good, the encounter between Renault and Herring (?, can't remember his name), was scary, I liked it a lot. And now with Carmen as hostage, this promises to become even better. Awaiting for next chapter! Ah, here hoping Arturo doesn't die. :)

Just read Chapter XXX. Some very well written scenes there. And some interesting insights into Tom and Antonio. Definitely the best chapter I've read thus far! :D

Pfff we just tend to be a tad rebellious, that's all :p

But a war in the lowlands huh? Sounds interesting

Capibara said:
I was remaining behind, but now I've read the two last chapters ;). The last one was really good, the encounter between Renault and Herring (?, can't remember his name), was scary, I liked it a lot. And now with Carmen as hostage, this promises to become even better. Awaiting for next chapter! Ah, here hoping Arturo doesn't die. :)

ROFL Herring XD . Not bad . Yes ! I was hoping to throw a curve ball in there with Carmen as a hostage !

Grubnessul: Yep XD . Blast you rebels !

canonized said:
ROFL Herring XD . Not bad . Yes ! I was hoping to throw a curve ball in there with Carmen as a hostage !

Grubnessul: Yep XD . Blast you rebels !

The Spanish are the real rebels, everyone knows that ancient culture started in the Netherlands. We all know Circe lived in Zierikzee!

Avernite said:
The Spanish are the real rebels, everyone knows that ancient culture started in the Netherlands. We all know Circe lived in Zierikzee!
And Utrecht is build on the ruins of ancient Atlantis

Could it be any other way?

Grubnessul said:
And Utrecht is build on the ruins of ancient Atlantis

You're all mad, everyone knows that the Isles of Britain were once Atlantis. :cool: