• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, canonized! I'm continuing to catch up! Just read chapter XXIV. Looks like the zombies have been dealt with, at least for the moment. I also liked your description of Lara's costume party. Now in Tom's costume, did I detect a hint of Gundam Wing? Or am I wrong in assuming Rodrigo's interpretation of "Thirteenth Khushrenada" was a play on "Trezie Kushrenada"?

Haha I totally missed that one. Damn Easter eggs - gotta catch them all on one hand, too many to do so on the other.

crusaderknight said:
Hey, canonized! I'm continuing to catch up! Just read chapter XXIV. Looks like the zombies have been dealt with, at least for the moment. I also liked your description of Lara's costume party. Now in Tom's costume, did I detect a hint of Gundam Wing? Or am I wrong in assuming Rodrigo's interpretation of "Thirteenth Khushrenada" was a play on "Trezie Kushrenada"?

Haha yes you would be correct XD

RGB: yep ! there all in there somewhere ! I even sometimes forget what I've already put in sometimes XD . I'm surprised more people haven't talked about the most recent one XD (hint)

Great update. Though I don't want Arturo to die, but I hope he will live, someone has got to save him. And with Renault leaving, who will lead our adventurers? Who could of possibly commited suicide, but I have a sneaky suspicion I know who it is.

And go Warhammer!!

No man without a torment..

canonized said:
ROFL the UNLIMITED POWER ! Gosh . perfect picture for that too

some kind of... mind tricks? The plot thickens! we need poiro.... damn!

demokratickid said:
Great work! The Castlevania reference was great!

Thank you XD

comagoosie: Yeah , unfortunately I had to make sure that chapter was particularly bloody considering the part of Hell we had to go through XD

JimboIX: Certainly very true - nod -

robou: LOL , all in due time !

canonized said:
ForzaA: ROFL , not everything can be solved with that thing XD
On that I agree.. but come on, what else is a parasol good for than catching (hot) air?

You DID play lemmings, surely?

Hey, sorry for not reading or commenting in a long while, real life has taken away a lot of my AAR reading time recently. I'm nearly up to date now, Raul and co have just left poor Willem to an uncertain fate with Cerebus in the labyrinth. It's still as brilliant as ever! :)

ForzaA said:
On that I agree.. but come on, what else is a parasol good for than catching (hot) air?

You DID play lemmings, surely?

ROFL well I suppose XD

comagoosie: haha . Just played that Settlers of Catan game

Fiftypence: Thank you so much for returning XD I'm so glad to have more people catching up !

canonized said:
Just played that Settlers of Catan game

And? Is your life fundamentally changed henceforth?

canonized said:
Just played that Settlers of Catan game

Best...

...strategy...

...boardgame...

...ever.

Or at least, up there with Axis and Allies. :D

Just read two more chapters, my friend! Excellent writing indeed. And way to keep the story moving! As soon as you solved one problem, you created many more for our heroes to deal with, and made it flow perfectly! Very well done! :cool:

canonized said:
comagoosie: haha . Just played that Settlers of Catan game
Awesome game!

The trick is to secure the brick, if you do, you can just charge an arm and a leg for each piece. You can't live without it and players will trade you anything for it.

Most importantly, did you win?

comagoosie said:
The trick is to secure the brick, if you do, you can just charge an arm and a leg for each piece. You can't live without it and players will trade you anything for it.

Settlers and Knights changes things a lot though...late-game commodities like Wheat become increasingly more valuable as does wood while Brick just kinda fades away.

Plus wood tiles give you paper to write the bibles on.

RGB said:
And? Is your life fundamentally changed henceforth?

Haha not yet . There's a free online version if you wanted to play with me sometime !

General_BT & AlexanderPrimus: Yeah I think Diplo takes the cake XD

crusaderknight: Thank you so much ! I'm glad you're chugging along :D

RGB: I think we only started with basic rules since we were all noobs except for one guy .

Wait! A FREE version of Cataan online??! Where?

Wishing I had someone to teach me Diplomacy...then someone to play it with!

Oh well...on with the adventure at hand!
TheExecuter