• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There is no cow level!

;)

No, but there is POWER OVERWHELMING!
Also, perhaps the next circle could involve a Black Sheep Wall...

I have just read through this entire masterpiece, and might I say it is made with love and care. Your writing, brilliant in itself, and your use of addendum has sparked an unqueschable thirst in AARland; the thirst for a higher plateau of writing, in all her glory. I must give you my highest honorable congratulations on a work that is absolutely and totally un-superfluously the best writing I have ever seen on this or any other vehicle of creative expression. Your use of all literary devices, quite well I might add, the wit and prose, so perfectly postulated. Ah, perfection! We AARlandites are witnessing the most powerfully importent work ever done on this forum. This is truly a vade mecum everyone should have to keep, cherish, and love forever.

In conclusion: Timelines romps and wriggles, flips and flash, hither and tither, baulder and dash. Amen.

EDIT: If that isn't good enough to make your selective praise list in the inkwell, I don't know what could!

English Patriot: Though so XD

Grubnessul: Haha , we'll have to see !

ColossusCrusher: Yes , that's right XD Maybe if i use "operation can't wait any longer' my updates would get done faster , eh ? XD

demokratickid said:
I have just read through this entire masterpiece, and might I say it is made with love and care. Your writing, brilliant in itself, and your use of addendum has sparked an unqueschable thirst in AARland; the thirst for a higher plateau of writing, in all her glory. I must give you my highest honorable congratulations on a work that is absolutely and totally un-superfluously the best writing I have ever seen on this or any other vehicle of creative expression. Your use of all literary devices, quite well I might add, the wit and prose, so perfectly postulated. Ah, perfection! We AARlandites are witnessing the most powerfully importent work ever done on this forum. This is truly a vade mecum everyone should have to keep, cherish, and love forever.

In conclusion: Timelines romps and wriggles, flips and flash, hither and tither, baulder and dash. Amen.

EDIT: If that isn't good enough to make your selective praise list in the inkwell, I don't know what could!

Hello there ! And thank you very kindly for your generous words ! :eek:o . Haha , and yes , it would totally make it onto the selected praise sections XD . We're very glad to have you on board and we do indeed hope to see you as a regular amongst our wonderful little lounge we have going here ! Again , thank you very much for your patronage ^^

Grubnessul said:
There is no cow level!

;)

That'd be very useful for our heroes right now :D

But than we'd to miss the part where Madeleine takes of her shirt to save Raul with it by pulling him out of the slime ;)

Capibara said:

Haha , it would !

Grubnessul: ROFL you lecherous guys you !

Capibara said:

Don't worry. The biggest heroe is still to come.

The biggest because is not only the furriest, but also the fatest eater-pizza heroe ever seen.

Are you calling me fatty, Kurty?

No, Peti, I'm calling you furry.

Ok. I see.

Glad to know.

I'm not convinced by yiour words yet.

I'm not furry, yet.

Mmmh...

I think that someone needs to be Shown the Money...XD
Hey, I needed another Starcraft cheat. What?

Kurt_Steiner said:
Don't worry. The biggest heroe is still to come.

The biggest because is not only the furriest, but also the fatest eater-pizza heroe ever seen.

Are you calling me fatty, Kurty?

No, Peti, I'm calling you furry.

Ok. I see.

Glad to know.

I'm not convinced by yiour words yet.

I'm not furry, yet.

Mmmh...

ROFL . Maybe you should be careful with the use of the word furry !! XD

comagoosie: Peti is kind of like Scooby Doo except using pizza instead of scooby snacks

robou: Hmm ... I have a great idea on how it'll happen too XD

ColossusCrusher: ROFL , I wonder how that one will fit in there XD

canonized said:
robou: Hmm ... I have a great idea on how it'll happen too XD

yes, you have many great ideas... very agrivating becasue it is making want to write narrative again.... oh those were the days

ColossusCrusher said:
I think that someone needs to be Shown the Money...XD
Hey, I needed another Starcraft cheat. What?

Nah...what we need is an 'operation CWAL'!

TheExecuter

That code has already been used. Breathe Deep, and try again, but remember, What's Mine is Mine.
XD
I think we're going to run out of SC codes soon...

Grubnessul said:
But than we'd to miss the part where Madeleine takes of her shirt to save Raul with it by pulling him out of the slime ;)

:D

robou said:
yes, you have many great ideas... very agrivating becasue it is making want to write narrative again.... oh those were the days

I would encourage you to do it :D

TheExecuter: XD Yes , especially for update writing , eh ? XD

ColossusCrusher: yes XD

Capibara: Haha , you too , eh ? XD

canonized said:
Capibara: Haha , you too , eh ? XD
Than wait till we get to the part where she needs her pants to swing over pits of molten lava :p

Grubnessul said:
Than wait till we get to the part where she needs her pants to swing over pits of molten lava :p

ROFL . All she needs now is a leather jump suit under that skirt , right ? XD

I thought she wore that in the first place :p