• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Murmurandus said:
To show their excellent quality... It's the same as Swiss chocolate... ;)

Haha , I see XD

TheExecuter: Thank you sir !!

Murmurandus said:
To show their excellent quality... It's the same as Swiss chocolate... ;)

No match for Cadburys!

English Patriot said:
No match for Cadburys!

Chocolates .. something we always seem to take for granted .

What a wondrous thing is choc'late
As it melts like summer days...
It's as brown as a homeward trail
and as smooth as childhood's bed
A memory that fades with smiling

canonized said:

What a wondrous thing is choc'late
As it melts like summer days...
It's as brown as a homeward trail
and as smooth as childhood's bed
A memory that fades with smiling

Nice poem and all....but shouldn't you be using your creative genius on your story? :p

If you must write a poem...I demand one on the wonderful subject of gumdrops.

Eber said:
Nice poem and all....but shouldn't you be using your creative genius on your story? :p

If you must write a poem...I demand one on the wonderful subject of gumdrops.

ROFL , Gumdrops eh ? That one will take a bit of thought XD

AlexanderPRimus: Haha , thank you ! Added that to our selected praise section XD

canonized said:

Chocolate...

Amateurs...

Give me a pizza and I'll conquer the world...

I knew you were going to say that, Peti, I knew it...

Kurt_Steiner said:
Chocolate...

Amateurs...

Give me a pizza and I'll conquer the world...

I knew you were going to say that, Peti, I knew it...

ROFL Pizza . You're right . I really do need a joke food in the AAR XD

Wow this is epic, just caught up and will be following from now! I am almost as out of breath as......*heavy breathing* our...heroes..*slump*...

Last edited:
Nice avatar, it really took me by surprise :D

I was looking all over for your avatar to see if you had posted, but then I couldn't find it, so I about gave up! Luckily I can read too. :D

Qorten said:
So what does it represent, your avatar?

It's the flag of the Principality of Zeon, from Mobile Suit Gundam

An Anime..

robou: Hooray and welcome :D ! Very glad to have another reader on board ! Please do tell us what you've thought so far XD

comagoosie: haha , thank you XD

Qorten & English Patriot: Yep ! MSG was a great series and Zeon is just too cool for school XD

Also:

covermay.png

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354778

AARLANDER is up ! Please go have a look :D

We'll have our ACA victory party very soon XD

champagnemay.jpg

Time to bust out the booze , ladies and gentlemen ! ACA results are in ! You can read all about them in the link above to the AARlander (since the article with the results are in there) but we've managed to win Favourite EU3 AAR and Favourite EU3 Narrative !

I really wanted to thank all the fans first of all . You guys really make this a wonderful place for me to write and to enjoy ! I love the discussions we have and the banter in between updates . It's funny because we can go from very serious to very casual and I think that's what helps give me vitality to know that we're a nice lounge here at times haha .

I want to also give a shout out to our Tempus folks who've not only done so much in helping with the AARlander recently but also just by their encouragement . There had been rough spells and dry spells and if it weren't for their participation and help I wouldn't be able to get through as well as I have . Thank you so much !

For those lurkers out there , thank you for reader but please please please give us a word every once in a while :D . We really do need comments !

I'll add more comments later and I'll thank many of you individually as I go around my PMs and MSN/AIM etc . Thank you all again and we shall continue to do our best to pump out work for you all to enjoy ! It was an excellent effort and it t'was definitely not in vain ! And to cap our ceremony as usual we'll have our little Gihren snippet XD

The strength of Timelines is rooted in the blood of its readers ! Rise , readers , Rise ! It's time for the Readership to stand up for the Future ! SIEG TIMELINES !

SIEGTIMELINES2.png

What is your new avatar flag? It looks scary.

Yeah, it looks scary, that flag.

Still, congrats on a nice new AARlander and victory in the ACA :)

Well, it looks like I've finally caught up, though I'm still rather confused, but what else is new? :D

What a great story! Good luck with your finals and papers, and I will join the masses waiting for your next update.

I can't tell you how grateful I was for that "1984" chapter. Phew!

Keep up the good work!