• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Grubnessul said:
Now that would be a nice explanation :p

Ofcourse, he could aswell have conviced Cerebus that eating people isn't really nice and asked him to join him and Renault at the secret bar :rofl:

ROFL . The Secret Bar . Gosh , Am I missing something ?

TheExecuter: Haha , cheater !!

Murmurandus: ahh but the mind is such a beautiful thing - massages it -

canonized said:
Yes, the other rock was still careening their way and closing in as quickly as the other. Eyes raced back and forth along the curves of the walls and all three stood with backs to each other as the rolling stones gravitated together for the hit.

interlude2.gif

Interlude​

“I can’t get no… satisfaction,” was blaring from Pablo’s Rolling Stones “Greatest Hits” album.
Nice segue... :)

I've been reading scattered posts in the story from the beginning up to the present, and I have noticed a marked improvement in your prose during that time. You know what they say about practice...

Keep up the good work. This a fascinating read.

Lord Durham said:
Nice segue... :) Intentional?

I've been reading scattered posts in the story from the beginning up to the present, and I have noticed a marked improvement in your prose during that time. You know what they say about practice...

Keep up the good work. This a fascinating read.

Haha , it's a regular component of most of the updates to have the kind of Chiasmus scheme .

Oh my...
Stop checking most AARs for a little while and you get to chapter 100 :eek:
I think it might take a little while longer to catch up... :p

And you are close to 3,000 posts! Got that custom avatar in mind yet?

canonized said:
Haha , it's a regular component of most of the updates to have the kind of Chiasmus scheme .
Gakk! I knew that. It looks like I double posted by mistake and the wrong post was deleted. Darned server...

just read the two previous chapters, I agree with the other, great cliffhangers, I must say as well, I take from everything I said about Willem, and I hope this isn't his end

canonized said:
Murmurandus: ahh but the mind is such a beautiful thing - massages it -

I prefer massaging other bodyparts... but I'm getting sidetracked... ;) :D

A dirty mind is a joy forever

Murmurandus said:
there are too many distractions in Timelines. So many that one can interpret something as the author didn't intentionally mean...Maybe that is why everyone likes Timelines :D ;)

Ok, so last night I finally finished Season 1 and the Interseason chapters. Will this be coming out on DVD soon? ;) I'd pay $89.99 for the Collector's Edition.

Murmurandus said:

:eek:

Ah, the joys of random banter while we wait for the next update! :rofl:

I wonder why my girlfriend is so anxious when I mention I'm reading this AAR.

Murmurandus said:

She: You see?
Me: Erm...

Grubnessul said:
A dirty mind is a joy forever

She: So?
Me: I agree.
She grabs some part of my body.
Me: No, no, no. I do not agree, not all, never, ever.

comagoosie said:
there are too many distractions in Timelines. So many that one can interpret something as the author didn't intentionally mean...Maybe that is why everyone likes Timelines :D ;)

Hey, even if there are some readings of Hamlet that makes Sade to look a kindergarten, why not Timelines...

She: What?
Me: Kidding!!!!!

This would only work as a DVD with a "reader's commentary"...us and our comments.

spl said:
Oh my...
Stop checking most AARs for a little while and you get to chapter 100 :eek:
I think it might take a little while longer to catch up... :p

And you are close to 3,000 posts! Got that custom avatar in mind yet?

I have a few in mind . just going to hold onto the spanish one until i can surprise you guys in the next few days XD

Lord Durham: It's no problem XD . Glad you enjoyed it !

Capibara: Glad to have you catch up XD . Yep , since TheExecuter figured it out , Willem will have to survive now XD

Murmurandus: ROFL you are so bad - puts Murmy in the corner - By the way , what do they call these little chocolate things belgian truffles ?

Grubnessul: Old Klingon Proverb ?

comagoosie: Haha we see it all the time too with the quizzes XD it's very fun to read !!

Bingo Brett: Haha , I wish . With TWELVE HOURS OF BONUS FOOTAGE !!!

General_BT: I should start handing out drinks and we can all sing Rule Espana XD

Kurt_Steiner: ROFL I love you , Kurt . And your girlfriend too XD .

ColossusCrusher: Haha , that would be great . Fan-submitted material XD

Here's what the week's looking like folks :D (had to edit it , paper was due sooner than I thought :wacko: :

Wednesday: Comment Day & AARlander Prep / Dante Paper

Thursday: AARlander publishes / Study for Christian Moral Principles Final / Turn in Dante Paper before 5pm / Finish Philosophy Paper

Friday: Comment Day / Philosophy Paper due 12pm / Christian Moral Principles Final 2:30-4:30pm

Saturday: Update / Shakespeare Final 8pm

Sunday: Comment Day / Study for Chaucer and Dante Finals

Monday: Comment Day / 12PM Dante paper due / Chaucer Final 2:30pm / Dante final 6-8pm

Last edited:
They call them Belgian truffles because if you called them French truffles they sound like some kind of "grown-up toy." :p

On that note - what drink do I get? :D

General_BT said:
They call them Belgian truffles because if you called them French truffles they sound like some kind of "grown-up toy." :p

On that note - what drink do I get? :D

Haha , good grief . I wonder what Dutch Truffles are then ... -- wait , i don't want to know XD

For you ? I kind of imagine a nice bourbon for you .

canonized said:
Murmurandus: ... By the way , what do they call these little chocolate things belgian truffles ?

To show their excellent quality... It's the same as Swiss chocolate... ;)