• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I dunno, I've got to say, dying in battle to follow your liege to Walhall has a certain something to it :D

Excellent chapter, canonized! Beautiful cliffhanger with our Raul there! XP Madeleine seems to know everything. XD And poor Tom seems quite messed up once again..... Tsk tsk. XP Anyway, not to hurry you or anything, but how's the next chapter coming? ;)

I like how you started the lust chapter with a hungry character. Poor Tom, he's always been such a long-suffering character.

Also, somewhat belatedly, welcome to the society Jeff. Another AAR I need to read...

grayghost: ROFL ROFL that too XD . Though in the real world evil has a field power bonus in this material world which usually ends with the good guys being martyred .

English Patriot: Sounds like another smashing party , eh ?

Grubnessul: ROFL , well Grubby , let's go out and do it sometime , eh ? Gosh , I would love to visit Europe and start smashing evil XD XD

English Patriot: We'd burn your body after placing some coins on your eyes like the heathen kings of old , eh ? XD

LordCowles: Thank you very much ! Glad you enjoyed it :D I've got some finals and papers coming up so I might be delayed in writing another one but i'll try depending on how fast I finish reading Madame Bovary !

JimboIX said:
I like how you started the lust chapter with a hungry character. Poor Tom, he's always been such a long-suffering character.

Also, somewhat belatedly, welcome to the society Jeff. Another AAR I need to read...

Definitely all stomach-based sins : lust , gluttony , avarice , anger . Passionate sins XD

And Jeff's AAR is great ! An easy going read too because of its Eastern style . It flows like a petal down a river . XD

The Lord of Acid...does he know the Acid Queen? What about Tommy?

ColossusCrusher said:
The Lord of Acid...does he know the Acid Queen? What about Tommy?

Haha never thought of that before XD I'm glad I could culture up a little bit , eh ?

canonized said:
Definitely all stomach-based sins : lust , gluttony , avarice , anger .

Hmmm... I've always considered the base of lust to be somewhat lower than the stomach. :p

Lust is dangerous indeed - it can be the wizard whom is bewitched ;)

thewizardbewitchedpg8.jpg

*Eagerly awaits more timelines :D*

Haha! Merlin and Vivian (Nimue)!
Great picture Jeff! I think I have the book you got that picture from too.

So what do you think, canonized? Will your Heroes of Time find King Arthur sleeping in Avalon until England needs him again? ;)

Ever a great AAR, I'm still working on finishing my reading of your more recent updates.

General_BT: XD Clever

jeffg006: Haha , well Vivian is a hottie , what can we say , right ? XD XD

AlexanderPrimus: Maybe in the Vicky arc , eh ? XD

jeffg006 said:
Lust is dangerous indeed - it can be the wizard whom is bewitched ;)

Lust? Real Men do it Without Lust!

Gosh, I think I got the wrong AAR... :eek:o

I was going to say something about lust, but I saw my dear lady passing and I forgot what I was thinking...

Well, I know what I'm thinking know, and it's lustful, but it has nothing to do with this AAR.

Gosh, I got lost again....

Peti, were are you when I need you!?!?!

Recovering from the shock of last night...

D'oh... Sorry mates, but Peti is in shock. We had a cinematoscopic idea and saw that thing called "Meet The Spartans". Peti saw a piece of pizza placed in an unexpected place and since then he has turned a fully vegetarian dog. Poor Peti...

Sigh...

Kurt_Steiner said:
Lust? Real Men do it Without Lust!

Gosh, I think I got the wrong AAR... :eek:o

I was going to say something about lust, but I saw my dear lady passing and I forgot what I was thinking...

Well, I know what I'm thinking know, and it's lustful, but it has nothing to do with this AAR.

Gosh, I got lost again....

Peti, were are you when I need you!?!?!

Recovering from the shock of last night...

D'oh... Sorry mates, but Peti is in shock. We had a cinematoscopic idea and saw that thing called "Meet The Spartans". Peti saw a piece of pizza placed in an unexpected place and since then he has turned a fully vegetarian dog. Poor Peti...

Sigh...
Meet the Spartans is out already? :0

Kurt_Steiner: Haha , Speaking of pizzas XD the circle of the gluttons is next XD

Throne: I'm afraid it is =( . Tried to make it as obscure as possible lest it be obscene =(

Grubnessul: I thought it came out a while back o.o

Just a quick status report , I'm going to forego the Sunday update since I've got some papers due these upcoming weeks so I'm going to try and scramble . So much to do so little time . Furthermore , I hope that VILenin might perhaps come around with another update but if not , I'll try and add an ACA special for you all before the next update . The interview will be with KanaX and it'll be on schedule to be done tomorrow and uploaded Tuesday .

canonized said:
Murmurandus: Whenever I think of Flemings I think of Ian Fleming , then I think of James Bond ... what a terrible cycle !~

As long as you picture me as Sean Connery I have no problems with that... ;) :D

Grubnessul said:
Meet the Spartans is out already? :0

Shamefully yes. At least here. And I regret it with all my soul.

And now, something completely different. If this is not Sparta, this should be madness.

And if this not madness either

I WANT

A PIZZA!

Peti is back!

Erm... and an update please.

But don't forget the pizza.

Murmurandus said:
As long as you picture me as Sean Connery I have no problems with that... ;) :D

XD I can't wait to do spy noir in Timelines too

Kurt_Steiner: Update will have to wait for a bit =( . So many papers to write =(

A cliffhanger, followed by a notice that Sunday's update will be delayed? Don't get any ideas from my poor example good sir!

And, it appears Tom is having issues... :D

TheExecuter