• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, Grubby is a lawyer?
And I am a...?

ColossusCrusher said:
So, Grubby is a lawyer?
And I am a...?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would say that "ColossusCrusher" would have to translate into "The Big Cahuna", aka, "Mob Boss". You just employ Grubby like folk. ;)

Great, now we have to catch Grubby.
What's the difference between a lawyer and a catfish?

One's a bottom-dwelling-scum-sucker, the other's a fish.

ColossusCrusher: Hmmm .. Nazis utilizing mechas instead of tanks ... now there's a plotline !

VILenin: A neutral party so to speak , but what could that mean ? Can this group just wash their hands of what's to come or do they not know the significance at all ?

Avernite: Haha , but I LOVE the Dutch XD . Actually , in the next arc , the Dutch will play an even greater role .

English Patriot: Whatever they're paying you , we can double it !! XD I've always wanted to use that line . It's nice to have representatives from different countries in here XD . We need more !

grayghost: ROFL I never understood that joke why they were supposed to be evil . Although maybe the writers for austin powers played EU2 . Silly Dutch Revolts =( .

ColossusCrusher & grayghost: I don't even want to know !!

ColossusCrusher said:
Great, now we have to catch Grubby.
What's the difference between a lawyer and a catfish?

One's a bottom-dwelling-scum-sucker, the other's a fish.

So, shouldn't the joke be "What's the difference between a Grubby and catfish? :D

If the posts between us are not enough to send him flaming on here...well then I don't know what is. ;)

grayghost said:
So, shouldn't the joke be "What's the difference between a Grubby and catfish? :D

If the posts between us are not enough to send him flaming on here...well then I don't know what is. ;)

As if our good Grubby needed to be summon by dance and fire , eh ? XD ON YOUR KNEES !

MADNESS? THIS IS TIMELINES!

crap... now they caught me...

as for the laywer thing, people shouldn't play attempt to play with fire if all they can do is light a match

Grubnessul said:
MADNESS? THIS IS TIMELINES!

crap... now they caught me...

as for the laywer thing, people shouldn't play attempt to play with fire if all they can do is light a match

Ah, but with fire all one needs to play is a match...or two sticks rubbed together vigorously.;) Oh, BTW...Gotcha! Hook set and releasing the line.:D

Ahhhhhh, that was fun. :p

Grubnessul & Grayghost: ROFL , I definitely need to start working on an update if you guys plan on keeping up with this craziness haha XD

Well, after two accidental captures of me, we finally caught Grubby, maybe this MADNESS! (hint hint) can end...until the next update or two when our silli-meters have skyrocketed again.

The silliness is strong with you, young ColossusCrusher

Cannonized, please hurry with the update so we go back to sense making posts :p

ColossusCrusher & Grubnessul: Haha , well I'm going to wait till Easter to release or work on an update . Partly because it's a very Holy Feast and in commemoration have lots of things to do including Mass and Parties . So it will be a bit delayed but I do plan on releasing one as a celebration for Easter ! It'll be a nice Easter Break special too !

easter2007.jpg

Alleluia, He Is Risen​

Happy Easter Everyone ! Going to work on a nice update tonight for this wonderful and most important feast ! Hope you're all having a wonderful Easter !

Happy easter!

canonized said:
Avernite: Haha , but I LOVE the Dutch XD . Actually , in the next arc , the Dutch will play an even greater role .

Well, you understand that I think the oppressive Spamiards are evil, thus it makes perfect sense for the Dutch to be the third, good, side. The Silent Room is just a lesser evil.

But in any case, hurray for a bigger Dutch role.

also, Kalo Pasche! (transscribed from Greek)

(happy Easter :) )

Grubnessul: thank you :D

Avernite: LOL oh of course . And this'll play out in the next arc . Expect lots of screen caps from a certain movie too XD .

So are the Dutch going to kick the spekken out, just as they did in our timeline? :D

Grubnessul: haha we'll have to see !

Throne: I hope you had a great Easter !

comagoosie: on it :D