• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
English Patriot: Haha ; yes it's the same one XD

Avernite: No , nothing silly like that . There's a simpler trick to it XD .

Soon some authors will be hanged on a cliff... :mad: ;)

Hmm the answer to the magic could be money (or gold) that would be pretty simple. A mind controlling device isn't really a trick, and even more silly than drugs.

VILenin said:
“I thought you should know, Calavera, there’s been another murder.”

Indeed... my savegame, snif, snif... :rofl:

The Silent Room, the Red Room, the Dark Shine...

Definetively, I need a coloured place in my AARs... :D

@VILenin - A great half-chapter! A good job on the bouncer, my Dad's had an encounter just like that, managed to drive into Middle East Broadcasting (Where he worked) with a load of swords etc in the trunk. Still managed to talk his way past the security guard so he could set up the interview with one of the Saudi Royals.

:D

Nice interview with Treize. Interesting to see the history some of the forumites have before coming to this forum. Great job.

Murmurandus: ROFL ! - hides behind VILenin - Remember , ole chap , it's not who can outrun the bear , it's who can outrun the other people !

Grubnessul: What do you mean by money or gold ? You might be on to something ! Let's hear you flesh it out XD

Kurt_Steiner: Yes ! It's a fun way to go about things XD The Room is a wonderful motif

Throne: its a great picture to set the mood XD

English Patriot: ROFL I'll let VILenin respond to that but I just had to comment that's just too cool XD

grayghost: Thank you sir ! Was a great interview ! Treize is a great guy XD

Thanks everyone! If I'm going to cliff-hang then at least I can do so knowing I'm in good company.

The name Johnny French came from two inspirations. First was the idea to have a highly stereotypic frenchman who wasn't actually french. The name itself came from the fact that I was reading about WWI at the time. Hence, John French.

VILenin said:
Thanks everyone! If I'm going to cliff-hang then at least I can do so knowing I'm in good company.

The name Johnny French came from two inspirations. First was the idea to have a highly stereotypic frenchman who wasn't actually french. The name itself came from the fact that I was reading about WWI at the time. Hence, John French.

And here I was thinking it was inspired by the butler, "Mr. French" from "Family Affair". :D

Nice picture of Treize.
He is awesome.

Incognitia: it was a very good update !

VILenin: It was a fun name to use XD

grayghost: what's family affair ? o.o

ColossusCrusher: Yes , he makes Wing watchable XD

Go Tallgeese!
I like Wing, although it's the only one I've seen...

grayghost said:
And here I was thinking it was inspired by the butler, "Mr. French" from "Family Affair". :D
That's why, in general, it's better to leave references unexplained an let the reader connect their own dots, even if it's not the same set. "Johnny French" also fulfill the noir role of stoogy/informant; the whiny and obnoxious criminal with nerves of wet paper there to have information beaten out of him. :D

ColossusCrusher said:
Go Tallgeese!
I like Wing, although it's the only one I've seen...

The original MSG , Zeta , Char's Counterattack , IGLOO , 0080 , 0083 etc are all good . Basically all the original timeline stuff except for ZZ XD . I take some cues from there in certain story ideas in particular .

Throne said:

That's exactly how I imagined hell, only a little less comfy.

Oh god.. Hell has leather seats that'll stick to your butt when you sit down? Now that is demonic...

All it needs is a pic of Satan in formal clothes holding a napkin over his arm to be complete...

canonized said:
Grubnessul: What do you mean by money or gold ? You might be on to something ! Let's hear you flesh it out XD
The oldest magic trick in the world; bribery

Grubnessul said:
The oldest magic trick in the world; bribery

Bribery?

I thought it was sex :D