• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kurt_Steiner said:
Me too. For that reason I would refrain myself just to 88, no 89, 90 and so on. I'm a gentleman. :D

Haha , oh Kurt . Your lecherous ways are legendary . I haven't had much lechery at all actually in Timelines now that I think about it . Perhaps we'll need to fix that to add some dimensional relief to some of the characters .

canonized said:
Haha , oh Kurt . Your lecherous ways are legendary . I haven't had much lechery at all actually in Timelines now that I think about it . Perhaps we'll need to fix that to add some dimensional relief to some of the characters .

Maybe no actual lechery, but there was certainly plenty of implied lechery.:D

grayghost said:
Maybe no actual lechery, but there was certainly plenty of implied lechery.:D

ROFL who ? where !! libel ! :rofl: I'd love to see you cite your examples !

Lechery? Where? *puts on anti-lechery suit*

canonized said:
ROFL who ? where !! libel ! :rofl: I'd love to see you cite your examples !

Ha! In any update where Madelaine appears, leachery is implied merely by her presence. :D

grayghost said:
Ha! In any update where Madelaine appears, leachery is implied merely by her presence. :D

Thank God! For a second I thought it was MY presence the one which caused the leachery rising.

:D

Kurt_Steiner said:
Thank God! For a second I thought it was MY presence the one which caused the leachery rising.

:D

You certainly add....well...something.:p

I think we need a monk with a hole in his hand...?
That'd be enough leachery to kill a horse...

Happy Birthday , Timelines . My Queen and my bride . We've made 88 children together , and I hope to have more and more XD

No offense, but that's kinda creepy. :p

But, of course, that's another reason why we all love ya. (AND NOT IN A CREEPY WAY.)

How have you made 88?
88 characters?

Lechery was definitely implied in the scene with Leyla in Constantinople...somehow I think the powers that be wanted more than just her mind as a wife!

First example that plopped into my head...I'm sure there are others though!

TheExecuter

General_BT: Haha , I didn't know they had suits for that kind of thing XD

grayghost: what's so lecherous about good ole Madeleine ? XD

Kurt_Steiner: You certainly contribute haha =P

ColossusCrusher: Monk with a hole in his hand ? o_O

Throne: Glad to know it works XD

ColossusCrusher: Chapters XD

TheExecuter: That's very true ! Although she thankfully managed to get out of that one !

Okay folks , some unexpected plumbing problem is pushing back the update . There is some good news though . I'll release the interview a day early as well as inform you all that VILenin will most likely be updating his bonus chapters for us on Tuesday so you guys will have lots to chew on ! ^^

Lotus-6 said:
Yes, the lecherousness is quite apparent :p

ROFL . It's the sherry talking !

Lotus-6 said:
Yes, the lecherousness is quite apparent :p

I'm not going to resist the Spamiard that I have inside, but calling the "lechero" so many times is too much for me... Canonized will know why.

With so much milkiness around, some one is going to be dried white, if the Panzerkardinal gets angry by such a concentration of lecherousnessnisity :rofl:

Der PanzerKardinal... what an ideAAR!!!! Oh yeah, I love me!

Last edited:
Miroku, from Inuyasha, sorry if you didn't get it.

Kurt_Steiner: Maybe we can have some Lechery Flan for everyone , huh ? hahaha .

ColossusCrusher: ROFL looked it up on Wiki .

This AAR reaches new levels of sillyness every day, no matter if there is an update or not ;)

Avernite: We can make it better ! XD

comagoosie: comedy .. haha . I'd rather it be a surprise !