• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Throne said:
How do you add a signature? :confused:

Sorry, I'm new here.

Top left, there's a link "User CP", then look where it says edit signature, that'll do it ;)

Congratulations on a more than well deserved award!

*Knees to his liege,*

I hope that José is not Pepe Velez...

If it is so... then you have a worse problem than the timepiece :rofl:

Mettermrck: Poor Renault ! He just wants to retire XD

jeffg006: - holds out his ring to be kissed - Hi there , Jeff XD thanks for stopping by ! Hope to talk to you some more soon !

Kurt_Steiner: now that would be a treat wouldn't it ? XD

Alright folks , finally put up my thank you speech to you all here !

Let the good times roll !

Capibara: Thank you for all your support :D

comagoosie: Free drinks forever !

HAPPY 70,000 VIEWS !

70000.jpg

We've reached another milestone ladies and gents . Let's keep chugging along ! Thank you to all the viewers out there and for all you lurkers I hope you all post some more ! Nothing like comments to warm a writers' hearts and encourage him along ! :D

Throne said:
70,000 views? That's at least 3,500 people.

Maybe you can form your own AARmy and take over the RolePlaying world.

Haha , If only it were so ! Alas !

Arturo is such a vivid character :D I love it.
I am caught between reading up to this point, and recent updates which I just cannot resist reading. Great stuff dude!

jeffg006 said:
Arturo is such a vivid character :D I love it.
I am caught between reading up to this point, and recent updates which I just cannot resist reading. Great stuff dude!

Thank you , jefferson ! Though I'm a bit confused by what you meant by caught up there o_O .

canonized said:
Thank you , jefferson ! Though I'm a bit confused by what you meant by caught up there o_O .

Well I have started from the beginning, but your recent updates are too much to not read - I just can't resist reading them as well as slowly through it.

Right now I am about 1/3 through the pages, and so far, splendid!

jeffg006: Ahh yes thank you ! XD Good hunting !

Throne: Makes me think of vicky now XD or CK .

comagoosie: ROFL going to be a bit hard with some very hard core gameplay AARs out there . We'll see in due time . You can all help out by telling your friends about us here XD

Atlantic Friend: Thank you sir ! Glad to see you by !

Capibara: Yes , shooting for those six digits ! Huzzah !