• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
English Patriot: I have to admit I'm curious myself what it might have been like if Trotsky won out XD

Avernite: Haha English as the bad guys . Good grief . I'm surprised Mr. Woodhouse hasn't immediately condemned that as anathema yet !

Mettermrck said:
Nice interview with canon and trek. :)

Thank you , sir :D

canonized said:
Avernite: Haha English as the bad guys . Good grief . I'm surprised Mr. Woodhouse hasn't immediately condemned that as anathema yet !

Haha! Thats because we are the bad guys! :D :D

English Patriot said:
Haha! Thats because we are the bad guys! :D :D

see, they even admit it!

If only old William had had a son so you could have lived on under benevolent Dutch rulership ;)

(Though this AAR's Spanish rule that is dominated by Germans/Dutch is fine too ;) )

English Patriot: Haha , fair enough XD

Avernite: Carlos I was very fond of the Netherlands , naturally ! Long Live the Burgundian Court !!! - adds Dutch to his national cultures -

Nice picture. :D

And a Trotskyist Russia sounds interesting, but I'm more interested in a Spartacist Germany... there's just so many different ways Europe and the world could have gone in the 1920s and 1930s... I don't think we'll ever run out of combinations! :cool:

Judas Maccabeus: Yes I liked the picture too XD Looks like trekaddict's going to do a British AAR though XD toss another one to jolly ole england !

comagoosie: Haha , that means more poetry ! Or maybe try your hand at art next ? XD Next Christmas update will be in the next 2 days . Classes started up again for me just today

canonized said:
comagoosie: Haha , that means more poetry ! Or maybe try your hand at art next ? XD
me trying to write poetry.
mytryingpoetryjz0.png

The eyes are suppose to be question marks, but I guess this picture can go for angry too.
canonized said:
Classes started up again for me just today
I have been in school for 2 weeks already, but today is the first snow day of the school year, yay.

comagoosie said:
me trying to write poetry.
mytryingpoetryjz0.png

The eyes are suppose to be question marks, but I guess this picture can go for angry too.

I have been in school for 2 weeks already, but today is the first snow day of the school year, yay.

ROFL i'm both flattered and appalled at the same time !

spl said:
I hate you. All I get is inclement weather days because of hurricanes. And there have only been 2 in the the 12.5 years I have been in my school district. Thank you Hurricane Rita! And a most interesting interview. ;)

Hello there ! Thank you for reading the interview ! I believe this is the first time I've seen you around on the thread ! Might you be a reader yourself ?

canonized said:
Hello there ! Thank you for reading the interview ! I believe this is the first time I've seen you around on the thread ! Might you be a reader yourself ?

damn you! you tricked me into believing there was an update to read! :mad:

:p

.oh, btw, I think they want you to receive another award over at the main AAR forums...

ForzaA said:
damn you! you tricked me into believing there was an update to read! :mad:

:p

.oh, btw, I think they want you to receive another award over at the main AAR forums...

Haha , I'll get to the update today after I get my reading done . And Yep , saw the award , made my speech XD let me know what you think !

As promised , final Christmas update will be tonight . In fact , I've already got a page of it done . Lots of other homework to do too XD . We'll be resuming Season II by Friday . Look forward to that !

Cardinal Ximenez and his chums are waiting for thee in case thou faistl to thy word, watch out...

Spanish_Inquisition_%28Monty_Python%29.jpg

Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as

Oh, gosh... shut up, Cardinal! Just go and fetch the comfy chair, for Kylie's sake!

Er...

Yes, my dear Peti?

Kylie?

Shut up you too...

Er...

Yes, Peti?

Kylie?

Peti?

Yes, Kurty?

Do you want to eat pizza ever again?

Blackmailing me is not going to be of any avail to ...

Pizza, Peti... Pizza... mozzarella...

Ok, Ok...

Welcome to the dark side, Peti...

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

...Damn.