• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:rofl:

so who IS Rodrigo's girlfriend, hmm?

And that'll be tough on the poor guys, even in a break it's always Tom who is in trouble ;)

canonized said:
“Although,” Armitage consoled, “bikinis are not a bad idea in general…”

After which I'd probably respond with Leyla's first line. :p

Seriously, though, this certainly is an enjoyable storyline all its own. :cool:

Avernite: Now there's a sharp eye XD . Yep , Rodrigo's girlfriend is a secret for now =P

Judas Maccabeus: Thank you ! Haha , I knew it would be a bit immodest but the audience was clamouring for it ! XD Luckily in our medium we don't get to see !

As promised: I'm on about page three so far- it's proving to be dense! But highly enjoyable of course :D!

canonized, what to say about him
Timelines wouldn't exist
Answers to your every whim!

And now I must insist
I haven't given him my thanks
So I really hope he isn't pissed!

You never know, he may own tanks
So now I watch where I step
And from now on, no more pranks!

O, but I know I will mistep
and end up with a bruise
And now I going to do some prep

Maybe in some people's views
I might actually be so good
And wind up on the World News!

I know this poem should
Stick to one topic
But really, I'm not robin hood!

I know this is microscopic
but I have to go
My #1 priority = TV shows​

Yea me, I knocked off one thing to being a pefect poet, having a rhyme scheme, only 64 more to go :D

comagoosie: A nice sandwich I hope ! XD

DerKaiser: Great to have you on board ! Looking forward to your thoughts :D .

comagoosie: Now there's a wonderful poem bravo bravo XD . now , your next step is to learn how to do terza rema in Iambic Pentameter . Here's my example XD .

comagoosie: You are a very silly comagoosie. But, it's not like canonized has not accused me of that from time to time.;)

Okay, reponse #1 to Chritmas Party: Part 1...

Antonio's got a crush. Antonio's got a crush. Always kinda figured that though. Like how you turned it all into movie set. Nice.

grayghost said:
Okay, reponse #1 to Chritmas Party: Part 1...

Antonio's got a crush. Antonio's got a crush. Always kinda figured that though. Like how you turned it all into movie set. Nice.

Thanks XD it gets better ! XD . And yes , Antonio's got a terrible crush doesn't he ? XD XD

pfft, dactylic (dactylian? Whatever) hexameter is where it's at :p

But interesting poem, and very deep. Afterall, noone understands the poems of great poets unless given an explanation :D

grayghost said:
comagoosie: You are a very silly comagoosie. But, it's not like canonized has not accused me of that from time to time.;)
What is a comagoosie? I thought I totally made it up and even when I googled it, only website where I am using it as my username, came up.
canonized said:
comagoosie: Now there's a wonderful poem bravo bravo XD . now , your next step is to learn how to do terza rema in Iambic Pentameter . Here's my example XD .
Thanks, but trying to teach a fish to walk is a little difficult :D

comagoosie said:
What is a comagoosie? I thought I totally made it up and even when I googled it, only website where I am using it as my username, came up.

Actually, what I was saying was merely a play on your name, certainly not a definition of it. I was playing on the "goosie" part of the name, hence silly goose, which if you have not been called that by canonized yet...well, I suppose your lucky, since I have been labled as such many times.:D

I hadn't read the interview and last update, really liked the latter, the interview was interesting as well.

Avernite: Haha , well perhaps you can write poetry too , Avernite !

comagoosie: Haha , just give me a few million years and I will XD

grayghost: yes , grayghost is many times our resident silly goose =P

Capibara: Thank you , sir !

Just a status report that there will indeed be a update tonight

We'll have our interview with ForzaA tomorrow

Hope you're all having a good week ^^ commence the continued poetry ! haha

Response #2: X-mas special part 2:

That was cool. Madelaine is a putz, but I knew that. Known too many girls like that.

And Antonio...poor guy, the moods all right, he works up the nerve...and here comes Nia to mess things up...agian. Makes me chuckle as I have had that happen to me. Sucks.

Liked the atmospher of the chess game between Jakob and Sweet. Used to play alot of chess, so it makes me reminece.

Response #3: X-mas special Part 3:

Poor Tom. Frumpy everyguy among the beutiful people. Well, just for that Tom's stock has gone up with me.

Do all the girls in this just like messin with guys heads? Now Lara is teasing Carlos.

And all the mystery in the last scene between Tom and Rodrigo, kinda reminded me of a soap opera with the last cast member on screen holding the shocked look for just 30 seconds to long while the suspense music plays to fade.

Get to 4 in a bit.

I'm glad you're enjoying it so far ! Haha and I love it when Nia messes with things !

As for Lara teasing Carlos , that actually happened to me once in the store just recently actually ! Was in one of the aisles when one of my friends on vacation tried to call me and I didn't want to talk to her (long story) even though I really wanted to see her (another story) and then I got a text about the aisle thing . I love when real life can provide inspiration like that XD

Response #4: Xmas special part 4:

Really enjoyed your inclusion of the SEELE along with Mr. Woodhouse and Mr. Maccabeus. Now when I comment in EP's AAR, I am going to address him as such.:D

I am curious as to how the accident happened. But I a going to go with my assertion that the man in the dark with shiny object is a beard to build suspense, yet will prove to be innocent and mundane, and perhaps even helpful.

Too many scantily clad women by far. How do you get this stuff by the Moderators.;)