• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So the Cardinal thought wrong. Persia is on the move, and having given them a load of money, they can now enlist much more support. The Empire of a Thousand nations looks like it is going to hit the Spanish right when they could do without it. Perhaps now Spain IS going to fail to control the world. Rebbellion and invasion... ain't good for the Silent Room.

That's right ! We've got ourselves quite a predicament !

Just a status report: I don't think the update's going to be out till Sunday since I've fallen gravely ill with the flu =( Let's hope it doesn't complicate into pneumonia or bronchitis (it has before while I was here =()

Just a status report: I don't think the update's going to be out till Sunday since I've fallen gravely ill with the flu =( Let's hope it doesn't complicate into pneumonia or bronchitis (it has before while I was here =()

:( I remember, hope you get better soon! Don't do anything too strenous!

Eeeep! Gute Besserung!

:( I remember, hope you get better soon! Don't do anything too strenous!

Thank you sir !

I'll send you some soup, but be careful when opening the box... :D

Haha , much appreciated !

Eeeep! Gute Besserung!

Thanks for your support !

I'm slowly but surely feeling better . I estimate I'm 60% back to normal , but I'm being very cautious . I need to stay very fluid otherwise it might break down into bronchitis etc which I really can't afford right now =( .

ROFL sometimes that's how I feel when I cough =( Will do my best in the next few days but the sickness is still upon me . Not to mention AARlander time again XD You guys better turn in your articles since I'm not around to bash heads in !

First off, what are you doing up this late? I know what time zone you bloody well live in! :mad: You're sick, so off the computer and into bed young man! :mad:

Second off, I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow...;)

First off, what are you doing up this late? I know what time zone you bloody well live in! :mad: You're sick, so off the computer and into bed young man! :mad:

Second off, I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow...;)

I know I know XD

This sickness has been terribly frustrating . I suspect with school and midterms coming up , i'll just pretend this past week didn't happen and focus on an update for this regular week . I'll make it good XD so long as you guys keep the light on and wait for me XD

I know I know XD

This sickness has been terribly frustrating . I suspect with school and midterms coming up , i'll just pretend this past week didn't happen and focus on an update for this regular week . I'll make it good XD so long as you guys keep the light on and wait for me XD

And don't forget your other AAR! :p

*cracks the bullwhip*

Than get to work!

:D

Take your time, canonized. The most important thing is your health. Followed by updates. Then school. And then possibly Russian Lit professors.

Take your time, canonized. The most important thing is your health. Followed by updates. Then school. And then possibly Russian Lit professors.

I would put Russian Lit professors (or...well... canonized's Russian Lit professor) in the first place, much better for overal moral ;)

*cracks the bullwhip*

Than get to work!

:D

Will get to it :D

Thank you XD Hah ... Updates before school you're killing me XD

I would put Russian Lit professors (or...well... canonized's Russian Lit professor) in the first place, much better for overal moral ;)

ROFL . I don't have her for Russian Lit anymore since it's the new semester but I do have her for my Drama Theatre II class . Still as feisty as ever that one XD

Going to try and barrel through today and get some work done !

Tss canonized, I see you are again doing most ungodly things by chasing after the ladies. Lust it is, i tell ye! :p

Updates you can have wait though, with your illness. Get well soon :)

Besides, what use is one update if we kill you in the process? :D

Tss canonized, I see you are again doing most ungodly things by chasing after the ladies. Lust it is, i tell ye! :p

Updates you can have wait though, with your illness. Get well soon :)

Besides, what use is one update if we kill you in the process? :D

Haha . I have a great surprise this upcoming update too XD You know I always deliver those surprises XD

What? Man-flu? :p

jk

ROFL You are terrible .

Haha . I have a great surprise this upcoming update too XD You know I always deliver those surprises XD

Do we really want this surprise? I mean... last time our surprise was a naked guy...