• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am very sad to see this go. Granted, I still have a lot of catching up to do, but I promise, I will get it done. I have always enjoyed this story, and I plan to continue enjoying it until I've gotten through every last chapter. :cool:

Godspeed with your new project, my friend!

I'm stunned...

Good luck, and I hope that time and reflection (and a little diversion!) may restore your energies at some point.

Bloody hell, I've been on a two month vacation from the forums and this old beast bites the dust? Well I'll be swashed... I salute your years of efforts, canonized, and look forward to whatever else your pen may churn! :)

Spain v The Netherlands

Hmmm....... Where have I seen such a crazy scenario lately?

I think you should ask ForzaA if you can change the title to:

Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World Cup

Is this the longest AAR ever ?

I sincerely hope no one is offended by this, and also that I don't look too stupid. :p

As an EU3 player I make an effort to read lots of the AARs for that game. And the big one that looms up is this. I'm always fascinated by the longest of any sort of story.

However, and I'm sorry to thread necro, but I can't understand this story! The writing is great and detailed, but even starting at the beginning I just...don't understand what's happening. Can someone explain it, or even just the start?

Sorry again for being dense....

I sincerely hope no one is offended by this, and also that I don't look too stupid. :p

As an EU3 player I make an effort to read lots of the AARs for that game. And the big one that looms up is this. I'm always fascinated by the longest of any sort of story.

However, and I'm sorry to thread necro, but I can't understand this story! The writing is great and detailed, but even starting at the beginning I just...don't understand what's happening. Can someone explain it, or even just the start?

Sorry again for being dense....

That was kinda the point I think. Not understanding anything, and the constant state of confusion.