• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yup, you're crazy! :D

I'll see if I can lend a hand somewhere around ;)

Grubnessul: Hooray ^^ Yes , sounds good .

JM: OOhhh , just saw it now ! Very nice ! :D

Just a brief status report . Recovery and Reconstruction are going well . We're still on schedule for this Friday to resume active updating and we've still got a special lined up for this weekend's interview . So things are going well ! Help out with the wiki XD !!

Reconstruction? You got an iron lung or what? ;) :D

Murmurandus said:

Haha . Sometimes it feels that way . I also have some reading to catch up on . Reconstruction period post civil war stuff too =( .

Murmurandus said:

I think he just let slip that he's in fact a Cylon.

RGB: - gasp - no I'm not !! ... though I always wondered what that red glow was in the shower ..

VILenin: Ahh Excellent ! Thank you sir , glad to have you aboard ! Feel free to drop us lines on what you think of previous portions ! Always looking forward to new insights !

Declan is Ireland's only hope! ;)

Hardstuff said:
Declan is Ireland's only hope! ;)

ROFL perhaps he is !

canonized said:
ROFL perhaps he is !

Perhaps?!

He will be! ;)

:p

Besides, with a Protestant Ireland, who better than a potato loving Irishman to save the day?

First, congrats to Jimbo on his induction into the Tempus Society. Second, I think the wiki page has great potential. Will follow closely to see where it goes.

Hardstuff: Well , it's contingent on a few things XD But I do see your point XD

grayghost: Thanks ! Hopefully the wiki will be fruitfuil in the coming months !

Just a status report . We're on schedule for an update this Friday . We've also got this week's special interview underway . Also , I updated some more pages that you folks out there can edit on the Timelines Wiki and also added a link to it on the first page of Timelines . If you're interested in contributing head on over there and start editing pages ! I added new pages such as a page for the Silent Room so lots of stuff for people to fill out if they'd like !

I'd love to help but you know, schedules, hopefully once this theatre circuits done, I can get back to some writing :D

English Patriot: Yes ! You've been away for too long ! You and the silly glorious stage !

Avernite: Haha , I'll put one up and you can start editting it XD

Now that you have a wiki, you must be getting wiki vandals.

Or if you aren't yet, that can be fixed. A million conspiracy theories on what the timepiece is! Just imagine!

RGB said:
Now that you have a wiki, you must be getting wiki vandals.

Or if you aren't yet, that can be fixed. A million conspiracy theories on what the timepiece is! Just imagine!

ROFL I wish !