• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mm...I think that 'getting control of the government' might be a bit difficult for even the PanzerKardinal...even help might be hard to come by after he speared a policeman's car!

Oh, and:
ANTONIO AND ISABELLA ARE ALIVE! WOOOT! :eek:

Thanks!
TheExecuter

1984 and the Panzerkardinal? A dangerous combination. It's gratifying to see the plot lines inching towards one another, as always, but still so far apart you're left wondering exactly how everything syncs up.

Hooray, they're back! And in modern times, so we can have plenty of opportunity for: "What is this thing you call 'tee-vee'?". Fantastic! Looking forward to seeing them get back into the swing of things...

And I sure don't like the sound of that black magic thing...

canonized said:
Peseta—was this man Catalan?

No, he wasn't. Otherwise he would have asked for five thousand pesetas.

:D

At least the Panzerkardinal is back... Good one, Cardinal Ized... :D

Happy Birthday to Timelines !

It's been one year , ladies and gents , and I hope you enjoyed our special One Year Anniversary Chapter bringing you all a glimpse of our Season I folks and their special new situation :D ! I'd like to thank everyone for making this year a memorable one and let the party start ! If you guys want to do anything special for our anniversary , feel free to post it ;) ! - shameless -

Avernite: Unless they don't have insurance ! Then again , gold coins ought to do it XD .

Davout: Merci beaucoup , mon ami ! Glad to see you out of hiding for a little bit haha . It's been a great run so far and we will not end at LEAST for another year so please stay tuned !

Kurt_Steiner: aww poor Kurt ! I'll promise to have a striptease in memory of your pet sometime XD haha .

grayghost: Hooray !! - pushes grayghost over the edge -

Mettermrck: I'll give you a hint . Someone's not happy that their car got totaled =P .

TheExecuter: Yes ! Indeed they are :D and we'll be having lots of fun with them in the coming weeks . And don't worry I haven't neglected the Season II characters .

JimboIX: Yep , still a long way to go but I wanted to give you all a little push together so that you're all not always in the dark XD So glad to have you back !

DerKaiser: Yep XD I always loved time travel episodes on series' so here we go ! As for the Aztec Magic , I've got so much cool stuff up my sleeve for that ! It's going to be a fun second half of Season II

SEASON II SECOND HALF BEGINS TODAY !

Aside from the precarious situation our Season I Characters are in , we have not forgotten about:

The danger to Renault's life !

General Grubby's retreat to Alexandria

100,000 Persians and Turks swarming the Levant spoiling for more conquest

The War on the Turkish-Austrian border

Leyla fleeing to said border

Zeren and Abdullah attempting to find her

The mysterious character written on the parchment

The U-boat and assassins

and last but not least .. the New World TIMEPIECE !

Happy Birthday , Timelines . My Queen and my bride . We've made 88 children together , and I hope to have more and more XD

canonized said:
We've made 88 children together , and I hope to have more and more XD

As Lord Flasheart would say.

Woof Woof!

:D

I would have prefered the other way though. 88 ladies and a children with each one of them.

Woof Woof!!!!

:rofl:

Cannot help.

Happy Birthday and congrats my friend.

Great update, very glad to see Panzerkardinal and company alive!! Happy birthday Timelines!

comagoosie: the chapter was the 'present' if you get my drift har har har . but if you'd like give me one i won't argue XD

Kurt_Steiner: ROFL . I like being loyal haha

grayghost: thank you sir ! couldn't have got here without you always there since day 1 !!

Capibara: Thank you ! and yes , great to see him in action again !

canonized said:
grayghost: thank you sir ! couldn't have got here without you always there since day 1 !!

Wow, I didn't remember that I jumped on board from update 1. #3 poster! I feel special! :cool: :rofl: that's a rolling Wahoo! not a ROFL.

grayghost said:
Wow, I didn't remember that I jumped on board from update 1. #3 poster! I feel special! :cool: :rofl: that's a rolling Wahoo! not a ROFL.

Yepperoo ! You should be very proud of yourself XD . Though you're sometimes very horrible about keeping up haha . You and your silly JOB ! Who would have thought of such a thing !

canonized said:
Yepperoo ! You should be very proud of yourself XD . Though you're sometimes very horrible about keeping up haha . You and your silly JOB ! Who would have thought of such a thing !

Yeah, yeah. Complain, complain. Gotta pay the bills bubba!:D

grayghost said:
Yeah, yeah. Complain, complain. Gotta pay the bills bubba!:D

You should be getting me presents ! XD

comagoosie said:
just think what if all 88 kids got you presents. :D

Haha ; it's definitely been a fun year though . Lots of good times and I still every once in a while pick a random chapter to go back and read . XD

Just a quick status report for you all:

I WILL be having an update sometime tomorrow most likely late in the day . Interview is still set with crusaderknight for sunday and then publish it on monday . Hope you all have a good weekend !

canonized said:
Kurt_Steiner: ROFL . I like being loyal haha!

Me too. For that reason I would refrain myself just to 88, no 89, 90 and so on. I'm a gentleman. :D