• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
wow, that was one hell of a finale, but still leaving with cliff-hangers. Looking forward to the next season!

Where was the Star Wars reference?
I got the Indiana Jones rubbing of the shield reference...

ColossusCrusher said:
Where was the Star Wars reference?
I got the Indiana Jones rubbing of the shield reference...

Here:
canonized said:
Willem saw his chance, his body lunged forward as another tremor shook the basin. His left hand grabbed the Timepiece and his right brought his blade to point at the rising German. “It's over Gehirn! I have the high ground!” Willem shouted but another tremor and an explosion muffled his cry.

“You underestimate my--” another set of explosions but this time, emanating from beneath Gehirn. A torrent of scalding steam burst upward as the German cried out in pain falling back into the pit underneath. Glass left and right cracked into a milky way of shards and the ground underneath Willem faltered. Falling to the ground, the precious round object left Willem's hands and traveled down into the fiery pit.

From Episode three, during the battle between Obi Wan and Anakin, and the picture of Gehrin with the mask is a reference to Darth Vader.

haha and so it ends! It's strange seeing the back of Season II, after we talked of it for so long, but an excellent finale! And I'm very much looking forward to finding out how Gehirn survived, and whether our heroes made it out as well!

LET THE INTERSEASON SHOWCASE BEGIN!

Butbut... what happens now? How does Gehirn get out? Who's that Ghost? What will Rodrigo do with the timepiece he's reclaiming?

You always make more questions with your answers, though your LotR reference was a nice one. Overall a great chapter, but: we want MORE! :D

Not so much a cliffhanger as well that we need answers (damn you, canonized :p).

Yes Star Wars references all over (Geherin falling into a pit of lava anyone? :p).

Anyway, we've learned before that timepieces take enormous amounts of energies to be opened/activated. The lava could have activated the timepiece, bringing the group in the Hell in safety. Excellent part with Tom. Would Marcus be his twin sister?

Given what those two did before, this would be the end of Tom, if not he's probably not dead.

Out of curiosity, did you include the dragon's glass before or after we discussed ASIF?

Last edited:
:eek:

Tom shot...wow.

Willem sacrificing himself...wow.

Season two finished without a hint of what the time-piece is...wow.

Onward to season 3...

TheExecuter

Now the timepiece is a spherical object? Interesting that in each season the physical description of it changes...or am I confusing it with the keys...but the keys weren't necessary to open it in hell, or were they?...are they only necessary for the modern one?

...too much...guess I'll have to keep reading like everyone else!

phargle said:
B00000284P.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

ROFL i have no idea whatsoever .

Capibara: Yep :D . Going to be very interesting next season too !

robou: Thank you , sir :D

ColossusCrusher & Capibara: Yes that's right XD

English Patriot: Indeed it is time for the inter-season showcase :D We're going to have a lot of fun !

Avernite: I'm going to have so much fun with all of those things during the next Season XD . Oh and as for Gehirn getting out , well we do know one thing . blackness set it once more at the end of the season so we can assume as Grubnessul points out later that the thermal energy (which caused all of the lava to immediately solidify into rock) was transferred to the Timepiece and caused another jump .

Grubnessul: Haha no , Marcus would not be . It is implied that the Twin is identical to Tom in appearance although we can't be sure .

TheExecuter: Yep :D and I hope you enjoyed the whole Christian theme of Evil doing something they think will gain them victory (like shooting at Willem) but only causing their downfall (breaking the idol and thus triggering the failsafe)

:eek: 3 hours later :eek: (little did anyone know that I had to stop half-way, internet went out) :p

Anyways, wow. I knew that Herr Gehirn would live. As the magma cooled when the timepiece hit it. Though Gehirn would be somewhat stuck as his body would be disintegrating, that is if he went in feet first. Though then we will have to know the density of the magma and the temperature (those things do go hand-in-hand.), as those both are critical to how far he would had fallen into the magma. The description that you gave sounded as if he had fallen from a high altitude, which would mean he would have plunged into the magma, killing him instantly or almost. Then there is the fact of how much time had lapsed between when Gehirn had landed and when the timepiece fell. I know this is technical, but I would like to see how he survived, as from where I am sitting it looks impossible.

Not much to say on the interlude, I can say I saw something like this coming. :p

Though the epiclogue sure had a lot to say.

comagoosie said:
:eek: 3 hours later :eek: (little did anyone know that I had to stop half-way, internet went out) :p

Anyways, wow. I knew that Herr Gehirn would live. As the magma cooled when the timepiece hit it. Though Gehirn would be somewhat stuck as his body would be disintegrating, that is if he went in feet first. Though then we will have to know the density of the magma and the temperature (those things do go hand-in-hand.), as those both are critical to how far he would had fallen into the magma. The description that you gave sounded as if he had fallen from a high altitude, which would mean he would have plunged into the magma, killing him instantly or almost. Then there is the fact of how much time had lapsed between when Gehirn had landed and when the timepiece fell. I know this is technical, but I would like to see how he survived, as from where I am sitting it looks impossible.

Not much to say on the interlude, I can say I saw something like this coming. :p

Though the epiclogue sure had a lot to say.

Haha well , there is a floor down there and then another hole that leads further down so he didn't fall directly into the magma into the area where magma was rising to .

You didn't answer the obsidian question :p

congrats on taking a chemistry class btw for this update :p

Grubnessul said:
You didn't answer the obsidian question :p

congrats on taking a chemistry class btw for this update :p

Haha well you did get me there . Originally I had planned on just making it stone but since you guys mentioned it , I figured it works out considering the volcanic nature of the cavern XD

canonized said:
Haha well , there is a floor down there and then another hole that leads further down so he didn't fall directly into the magma into the area where magma was rising to .
:eek:o My super technical comment is blown away in one sentence :eek:o

:D

canonized said:
The moving liquid was now solid rock but something even more terrible gripped him-- a sudden and immediate darkness enveloped his total vision...

He saw my dear Peti cleaning his shorts (yes, Peti has started to wear shorts... in summer...), for sure. His concept of how to get something cleaned is quite eccentric, so to speak.

Rodrigo raised his gun and shot his old friend Thomas Royce in the back of the head.

Someone may dislike my following comment, so...

YEAH! Finally someone shot him!

Consider this a mental fart. Too much exposure to Peti's ideas...

Kurt_Steiner said:
Someone may dislike my following comment, so...

YEAH! Finally someone shot him!

I'm with you on this one ;) :p

comagoosie said:
:eek:o My super technical comment is blown away in one sentence :eek:o

:D

Haha it's alright XD I was a bit vague about it

Kurt_Steiner & Capibara: haha , people rooting for Tom being finally shot hilarious XD

AlexanderPrimus: Inter-Season showcase time XD

canonized said:
Kurt_Steiner & Capibara: haha , people rooting for Tom being finally shot hilarious XD
With other words, he's not dead? :p

Either he's pining for the fjords or the twin from the other world (or whatever lies beyond the timepiece) was shot.

Hey canonized
I should started reading your epic AAR, now at chapter 9 (i still have about 400 pages to go :eek: )
I really love it, I hope I can actually read it all the way.
Keep up the good work.

Griffin.Gen said:
Hey canonized
I should started reading your epic AAR, now at chapter 9 (i still have about 400 pages to go :eek: )
I really love it, I hope I can actually read it all the way.
Keep up the good work.

Now that we are about to start Interseason you might get a chance to catch up ;)