• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
RGB: Heinrich makes me think of Heimlich hmm ...

ColossusCrusher: XD haha perhaps .

comagoosie: Hi there ! Don't think we have the pleasure of having you drop us a line before so welcome !

Heinrich Heimler? :D

Just a heads up , I don't think I'll be able to finish the next chapter by tomorrow so it might have to be pushed back to Sunday with the AARlander being published on Saturday . I'll see what I can do =( .

Elorei said:
Carlos in the shower? Fanservice much? XD

I know I am not particularly interested in Carlos in the shower :p

And in any case, bad you for trying to corrupt canonized's innocent mind ;)

canonized said:
Kurt_Steiner: Hmm .. I'm guessing you mean Jagger since J is a Y sound in Spanish XD XD clever

I'd just say:

D'oh!!!!

canonized said:
P.S. any name suggestions for our new Cardinal ?

Well... what about... Johann (hi Johann :D ) Eisenherz.

or Klaus von der Vogelweide.

Avernite said:
I know I am not particularly interested in Carlos in the shower

awwwww.

Besides, it's an Evangelion moment.

And in any case, bad you for trying to corrupt canonized's innocent mind ;)

Mwahahahahaha yes, what business have you corrupting his pristine, wholesome, virgin conscience.

Last edited:
RGB said:
awwwww.

Besides, it's an Evangelion moment.

Not my kind of Evangelion moment :p

Elorei: Only for you , darling XD

Avernite: Elly's tricksy like that =(

Kurt_Steiner: Haha ... a Johan huh ? Not a bad idea . But doesn't quite fit Chris Lee's grandeur I think XD (sorry Johan XD)

RGB: Dont' be mean ! =P The Carlos shower scene was supposed to be a metaphor for baptismal renewal since he was forgiven by his friends despite his immature nature ! Now look what you guys have done XD

English Patriot: ROFL =( Yes , let's move on .

lol, can we have a scene of Isabella being baptized aswell? xD

canonized said:
RGB: Dont' be mean ! =P The Carlos shower scene was supposed to be a metaphor for baptismal renewal since he was forgiven by his friends despite his immature nature ! Now look what you guys have done XD
:wacko: Too much symbology in that one for me. I'll stick with the simpler interpretations. And besides, think of the service you're doing to your future fan-fic authors! :p

canonized said:
comagoosie: Hi there ! Don't think we have the pleasure of having you drop us a line before so welcome !
I have visted before, but committing to this thread, in truth, once you commit you can't go back. I just hope I survive this thread, maybe I should of had a priest's blessing before...or a cardinal's ;) .
English Patriot said:
Not my kind of Evangelion moment :p
Nope. But it's mine.

Yes, we should have Isabella be 'baptized' now, too. I agree with Grubby.

Nah, she should've gone to some Hot springs in Japan! :D :D

Yes!!!
Love Hina Style FTW!!!!!!
:D

Grubnessul: ROFL . I should have seen that one coming XD

VILenin: What have I done XD XD Though .. for some reason .. i'd be flattered .

comagoosie: We're very glad to have you aboard ! No need for a Papal Dispensation , I'm sure you'll be fine XD

English Patriot and ColossusCrusher: Haha , OBLIGATORY Hotspring episode . I will promise that to you all .

ColossusCrusher said:
Yes, we should have Isabella be 'baptized' now, too. I agree with Grubby.

I think I'd like Lara de Fronsac more ;)

Though Isabella probably has done more things that can be classified as a sin.

Avernite said:
I think I'd like Lara de Fronsac more ;)

Though Isabella probably has done more things that can be classified as a sin.

:D :D :D :D :D

I have some suggestions about sinful things to both Lara and Isabella but...

That's the moment when my dear pet, Petiniebla, says one of the most repeated sentece I've ever heard:

Shut up, Kurty... don't allow your dirty mind to put into words what you're thinking right now.

So, to avoid poor Peti too much work, I won't say anything.

Thank you, Kurty... Humans...