• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great canonization!

:D

"there was still a pope to kill"

Mwahahahaha. What a phrase. You could be writing wagstastic noir comics, you know, getting rich and famous.

-----

Otherwise, of all the silly parts of Dune to pick out, you had to choose this one. I'd have much preferred something involving a sandworm. :eek:o

Haha , I wish . I need money right now too - cry - And how in the world was I going to fit a sandworm in the story haha .. hmm ... well on second thought XD

Actually, speaking of The Crying Game, and our young friend's cross-dressing... and the chapter title... "trap"...

canonized, you fiend! :eek: :D

ROFL . you saw what I did there haha .

Hey! Where's the picture of Admiral Ackbar? :D

trap.jpg

I should have had them eating squid somewhere XD

Great canonization!

I don't always read the interviews, but this one was great!

hehe... 'overeenkomsten' :D

I'd translate it as similarities.

Anyway, nice canonization, I'll admit to being a lurker in the channel pact AAR :)

Hey! Where's the picture of Admiral Ackbar? :D

trap.jpg

somehow, I think this would have been a more appropriate picture...

its-a-trap.jpg

Interesting development that canonized introduces (slightly) homosexual feelings in one of his characters.

Is it me, or was the fat baron a homage to the baron Harkonnen?

Wow. Just wow.

Grubby, you are twisted. :D

hehe... 'overeenkomsten' :D

I'd translate it as similarities.

Anyway, nice canonization, I'll admit to being a lurker in the channel pact AAR :)

Haha , well I just hope the point got across XD

somehow, I think this would have been a more appropriate picture...

its-a-trap.jpg

Interesting development that canonized introduces (slightly) homosexual feelings in one of his characters.

Is it me, or was the fat baron a homage to the baron Harkonnen?

ROFL why is it interesting ? we've had non-straight characters before .

Wow. Just wow.

Grubby, you are twisted. :D

What gave that away? :D

LOL leave it to grubby to be so gratuitous !

Who were the non-straight characters? Apart from Kurt's Käthe, of course...:D

Who were the non-straight characters? Apart from Kurt's Käthe, of course...:D

Haha , Marcus for one .

Also , I updated the front page and the table of contents . Go take a look :D and if you're too lazy here's what I put in there :

tableofcontentstitle.jpg

forcedresolution.jpg

As you can see , good ole canonized is working hard on graphics and presentation again XD

But fear not ! update is coming in the next 2 days ! once again earlier than expected ! (or maybe just in time XD)

Last edited:
very nice work!

Oh, btw, if you don't want to give us a proper shower-scene, then at least give us a bellydance by a proper bellydance /girl/

very nice work!

Oh, btw, if you don't want to give us a proper shower-scene, then at least give us a bellydance by a proper bellydance /girl/

Thank you XD haha , and a shower scene might have to wait till the interseason s-- wait , I have a good idea for a shower scene actually XD

The last season graphics looks kinda scary...:eek:o

It seems to be going from happy to wicked.

Haha , yes there's a definitely progression there that I intentionally put in

Excellent graphics, C.!

(Though I must say I do feel a little bit uncomfortable given the recent discussions taking place in your AAR.) :)

Thanks XD haha , scandalous isn't it !

Very nice work there canonized! There's this whole Death Note feeling to it I guess :eek:o

I wish to stand and applaud Grubby for taking one for the team in order to make a point.

And 1 word for canonized - yaoi. Don't go there, least of all in a shower scene.

As you can see , good ole canonized is working hard on graphics and presentation again XD

"As you can see, canonized is once again shirking his duties, rather doing some frivolous stuff noone cares about."

I'm not quite sure how the pictures are supposed to represent Timelines.. But I'll agree that #3 is somewhat scary/disturbing.

And that's supposed to reflect a change in Timelines? Never mind that we had zombies and, IIRC, people dressing in other people's flesh, in earlier seasons...