• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1984 hmmm? :p

Yep :D don't tell me you forgot already !

... Oi, number six isn't it?

The wreckage also looks familiar, but I can't place it ATM..

1984 is of course ALWAYS a good thing :D

Yep it's number six just as I promised last season :D . Also , for clues of the wreckage , just re-read the last few lines of that scene XD

Loved the first dialogue!

And the Dr.

phoar! :p

Thank you , sir :D and she's named after the professor at school I find particularly fetching to boot XD

Hmm actually yes, or well... maybe it may come back when I actually read the update instead of just scimming over to look at what picture you posted this time... ;)

(and still no showerscene picture :( :D)

Interesting :)

So, I bet the 2004 people are going to have an easier time, since there'll be 20 years of the other guys to help them. Now the real question is, will Spain fall apart? The AAR IS saying 'what if Spain failed...' and a possible explanation is the timepiece-mess switching the world to ours, rather than the other way around (as the presence of Gehirn and Drescher implies).

Hmm actually yes, or well... maybe it may come back when I actually read the update instead of just scimming over to look at what picture you posted this time... ;)

(and still no showerscene picture :( :D)

Haha , shower scene pictures !! So easy to please you Grubby XD

Interesting :)

So, I bet the 2004 people are going to have an easier time, since there'll be 20 years of the other guys to help them. Now the real question is, will Spain fall apart? The AAR IS saying 'what if Spain failed...' and a possible explanation is the timepiece-mess switching the world to ours, rather than the other way around (as the presence of Gehirn and Drescher implies).

Aha now we've come to the crux of the matter XD I'll keep you guessing till the end you can be sure of that XD but I've definitely already dropped hints earlier in Season I especially near the end about such a possibility , remember ? XD

I really enjoyed the vignettes from the different years.

It's good to see the old familiar cast members. In fact, I would like to see a bit more of this format -- it links things together so well for me, and I don't find myself nearly as baffled as usual. :p

I guess Renault and co. are now in the Lost island, this will be very interesting :D, specially since Lost is one of my favorite TV shows. Nice to see the 1984 folks again. I'll be awaiting more than eagerly the next chapter.

A purpose to them being there, eh? Now that raises the question of what said purpose is. Considering this story, I'm wondering of there's some sort of event or attack that's going to strike across a multitude of times at once. Or maybe I'm turning this into a Doctor Who episode. :p

Quick question! Are the timepieces larger on the inside than the outside? :D

Is the picture from Battlestar Galactica? Or am I wrong and tripping out? :D

Warning for any possible new readers! This comment is going to have spoilers in it, so unless you've read at least up to Chapter XLVIII don't even look in this direction!

I promised you some comments soon and here they are. I've read a bit forward of the point where Isabella got resurrected (Chapter L: Butcher was the last one), and that was some move you did. I have to say it was the greatest single plot twist so far, and I almost fell when I read it! I really tought she was gone for good, but then she got back. Only it wasn't the Isabella I've known so far! :eek:

I really hope Antonio and Isabella get each other in the end, but knowing the story so far, I'm almost certain you've yet again pulled something nasty that's only waiting for me to read up to that point, and see everything turning upside down again.

And I'm really glad to see Sio-Pan once again in the latest updates. He's the incarnation of streotypical evil Chinese sorcerer type of characters, and they're always fun and menacing. Clearly my favorite villain so far.

Anyway, I've decided that I'll finish Season one by Christmas day, so you can expect future comments after that.

I really enjoyed the vignettes from the different years.

It's good to see the old familiar cast members. In fact, I would like to see a bit more of this format -- it links things together so well for me, and I don't find myself nearly as baffled as usual. :p

Thank you :D And yep that was the point hence the title XD .

I guess Renault and co. are now in the Lost island, this will be very interesting :D, specially since Lost is one of my favorite TV shows. Nice to see the 1984 folks again. I'll be awaiting more than eagerly the next chapter.

Haha well I actually don't plan on delving into Lost itself very much just thought I'd leave it as a little fun cameo for you XD the plane crash will be important , though .

A purpose to them being there, eh? Now that raises the question of what said purpose is. Considering this story, I'm wondering of there's some sort of event or attack that's going to strike across a multitude of times at once. Or maybe I'm turning this into a Doctor Who episode. :p

Quick question! Are the timepieces larger on the inside than the outside? :D

Haha now that's an interesting question , JM XD what ever could you mean XD . And yes it does seem to be pointing towards some kind of apocalyptic end , doesn't it ? XD

Hmmm...In the future? 1984 can not be in refrence of the book, can it?

yes it was , there was actually a previous chapter titled 1984 that went into it a little XD

Is the picture from Battlestar Galactica? Or am I wrong and tripping out? :D

It is from BSG , yes :D

I had to re-read but now i know. Anyway part of the chapter is something like this:"i don't know i'm just as LOST as you are"
Lost is also 1 of my favorite shows
Oh! The wreckage migt actually be a picture from Lost.

Yep that's correct :D It is actually a picture from Lost as well .

Warning for any possible new readers! This comment is going to have spoilers in it, so unless you've read at least up to Chapter XLVIII don't even look in this direction!

I promised you some comments soon and here they are. I've read a bit forward of the point where Isabella got resurrected (Chapter L: Butcher was the last one), and that was some move you did. I have to say it was the greatest single plot twist so far, and I almost fell when I read it! I really tought she was gone for good, but then she got back. Only it wasn't the Isabella I've known so far! :eek:

I really hope Antonio and Isabella get each other in the end, but knowing the story so far, I'm almost certain you've yet again pulled something nasty that's only waiting for me to read up to that point, and see everything turning upside down again.

And I'm really glad to see Sio-Pan once again in the latest updates. He's the incarnation of streotypical evil Chinese sorcerer type of characters, and they're always fun and menacing. Clearly my favorite villain so far.

Anyway, I've decided that I'll finish Season one by Christmas day, so you can expect future comments after that.

I'm so glad you're enjoying it ! And yes , one of the best twists I ever made XD And the adventure is indeed just beginning ! I'm so glad that you're going to be finished with Season I in time for christmas :D I'm so happy and glad that you're leaving comments along the way it really does warm my heart :D I hope the others who are catching up will do so as well :D

Dr. Braun...can I have her as a professor, please!

Anyways, a huge twist with the set of old characters especially the last set! 2004?! Isn't that when lost started? Are they going to meet Jack and the family? Oh boy, I am so excited!

Is it lost, let me first ask?

Dr. Braun...can I have her as a professor, please!

Anyways, a huge twist with the set of old characters especially the last set! 2004?! Isn't that when lost started? Are they going to meet Jack and the family? Oh boy, I am so excited!

Is it lost, let me first ask?

Haha , if you go to Franciscan U you can have her as a professor XD . I'm having her again next sem . I forgot when Lost started actually XD but I hate to disappoint but we're not going to delve too much into the Lost universe like i told capibara I just wanted to have a little fun with ya'll XD

Caught up as far as 'Blood' and am very miffed by what has happen to Matthijs though I'm sure all will be explained soon enough. Will be caught up soon! Promise :)

Caught up as far as 'Blood' and am very miffed by what has happen to Matthijs though I'm sure all will be explained soon enough. Will be caught up soon! Promise :)

Huzzah :D only a few updates left ! Glad to hear it :D

Does Dr. Braun specialize in rocketry? :D