• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Eber said:
Canonized, you're too much of a tease for everyone with your preview of season III. You should be ashamed of having such a beautiful advertisement for a well written story! :p

ROFL thank you very much , sir XD and I do ever so love teasing !

Cannon, slow down so I can catch up!

Estonianzulu said:
Cannon, slow down so I can catch up!

ROFL You silly goose ! I have been taking it slowly this summer vacation XD . How much more do you have to go ? XD

canonized said:
ROFL You silly goose ! I have been taking it slowly this summer vacation XD .

double :mad: :mad:

one, for taking it slowly ... UPDATES are needed!
two, for having summer vacation already :(

ForzaA said:
double :mad: :mad:

one, for taking it slowly ... UPDATES are needed!
two, for having summer vacation already :(

=( sorry about that ! yeah i've been a bit too relaxed lately I should be writing more XD .

*cracks the whip*

Get back to writing already! :p

Grubnessul said:
*cracks the whip*

Get back to writing already! :p

Don't worry don't worry XD Lucky for you , you've already helped me more than you know :D

canonized said:
Don't worry don't worry XD Lucky for you , you've already helped me more than you know :D
I did? o_O

*imagines a Timeline full of Falalan singing Swedish midgets in Atlantis, Utrecht, the Netherlands*

Comagoosie's Season III Preview...

seasoniiipreviewin5.png

Eye candy :cool:

No, no, can you feel it yet?

Canonized's eye candy >>> Comagoosie's eye candy

Grubnessul said:
I did? o_O

*imagines a Timeline full of Falalan singing Swedish midgets in Atlantis, Utrecht, the Netherlands*

ROFL not that far , but you'll definitely see it XD

comagoosie: ROFL ROFL I'm so flattered with that picture ! Nice job though it kind of looks a bit scary haha !

Grubnessul: ROFL , don't get too fat on eye candy now !

AlexanderPrimus: I'm so glad you're back :D I hope you had a great trip !

Well, ofcourse we expect a picture every update now ;)

Elorei said:
awww nice drawing there

comagoosie is very talented in that way XD

Grubnessul: Haha , actually that sounds like fun if comagoosie wants to XD

comagoosie: Haha , thank you XD

honourary.gif

YEARBOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and Gentlemen , today is another special occassion for the Tempus Society as we come together to celebrate the induction of our second ever Honourary Fellow. Honourary Fellowships are relatively rare compared to regular Fellowships so perhaps it might also be a good opportunity to go over what it means .

An Honourary Fellow is named for excellence in achieving a level of participation in AARland or the advancement of alternate history literature that demonstrates what it means to be an excellent citizen . Although an Honourary Fellow is not barred from becoming a full Fellow later on , it is a prize especially emphasizing the philAARthropic achievements of the inductee .

Today's inductee fits that bill very well . A person who's relatively new to the forum , but has already made his impact known . Today we would like to welcome comagoosie author of For Rome's Honor . Not only has comagoosie demonstrated excellent in his narrative maturity , but has also been very active in helping , writing , and promoting the AARlander , is the watchful steward of the Rome LibrAARy , and is involved in a myriad of different AARs as a loyal reader , including our AAR here ! Personally , he is a helpful and engaging gentleman who's ready to pull his weight and promote AARland for a future generation .

Today , welcome comagoosie , and thank you for all of your contributions !

Yipee! Oh wait, I have to think about why he gave me this awesome position in the spotlight...

Hmm it must have been the picture that sent canonized over the edge. On the other hand, maybe it was the link to “Can’t Touch This”. Who knows?

Anyways! I am deeply honored by this. I have always envied the tempus society and those that dwell within. The things that they do for AARland is amazing. Though if they don’t watch out, every writer will be apart of AARland. Wouldn’t that be funny? Really, though what the Tempus Society does is what everyone should envy. It is a band of brothers that support each other and will do anything (maybe not anything, but pretty close).

Now with me being inducted that is two librarians in the Society. They have enough power to overthrow the government! Ok, so I am sorry if this is turning out to be a bad speech, it is habit to poke fun at people. I, again, can’t say how much I am honored and how much this means to me.

On a sidenote, I hear the environment to work in the Tempus Society is kinda like an office building and newspaper facility. I don't know about you, but right now I think I am the guy that writes the comics or maybe the Obituaries. I can't decide.

Thanks all

comagoosie

we're very glad to have you on board , comagoosie :D

Congratulations my Friend, a well deserved award for your services. I mean, you have been here ... what? A month longer than me... and you have over 3,000 more posts than myself. Like i said before, well deserved, especially so for your great drawing skills... ;)